Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Mai (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Ohh?" said the three ladies both surprised and happy

"Well then, I guess we don't need to worry at all then. We'll look forward to taking care of the cute little child in the upcoming month." said Viviana with a smile

"Well then, we should get ready for dinner and then likely to go to bed soon. There's not really much else we can do until the upcoming days...if we have any plans..." said Viviana

"Yeah... Most of it will likely go to the creation of our new second city expansion that Lady Hilda is in charge of. We'll look forward to having a new city, which also means new lands to explore, and possibly meet new people...including possibly new demi-humans..." said Chika

"Hmm... It has been rather rare for us to actually meet new demi-humans...much as less very friendly ones, like big sis here..." said Mai

"True..." said Viviana
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She smiled at them. Ash spoke, "Hey there, Ladies!" Moon's eyes grew wide.

"Huh? What's wrong, Moon?" asked Viviana, confused as to why Moon's eyes grew wide

"You're not sick are you?" asked Chika, acting a bit concerned

Mai just cheerfully ponders what's going on

(I assume that they can't actually hear him at this point in time? Not like he actually made an actual appearance.)

"N-No. I'm fine. I promise." She said. Ash came out of her mind. "I said, Hey ladies!" He said as he stood beside Moon. Moon facepalmed herself.

It took a while for the ladies to process Ash from coming out of Moon's mind and see them still having their bathing clothes on...still...the fact that a guy came to a girl's hot spring bath uninvited and unexpectedly...the three ladies screamed in response...

"Pervert!" shouted the three ladies angrily

All three of them were about to use their powers to attack Ash with such fury of him being a pervert.

He quickly covered his eyes. "I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" He said. His face was bright red. Moon couldn't help, but to giggle as Ash teleported out of the room saying, "I'll just meet y'all when you're out....."

With Ash teleporting out of the Women's Hot Spring Area, all three of the ladies started to calm down...though they still didn't like what just happened...

"How rude of Ash for just coming in without at least telling us ahead of time." said Viviana

"We may need to punish him later." said Chika with a mischievous smile

"I don't know... We had bathing suits on, so he didn't actually get a glimpse... I still understand that he needs to be lectured, but we really shouldn't resort to violence, should we?" said Mai

"...I suppose... Still this is the very first time in the history of Alexcia that someone has the nerve to peek...much as less, enter...into a women's bath like a pervert... As all of us are Homunculi, you can bet that no men here would've done what Ash just did..." said Viviana

"Which pretty much makes Ash just as worse than them." said Chika

"Now, now... We shouldn't go that far, he did say that he was sorry... Why don't we finish up, and see what Mr. Ash wants." said Mai

"...Fine..." said both Viviana and Chika

The three ladies finish up in the hot spring bath before starting to head on out to get dressed in the dressing room.

She chuckles. 'Ash you perv.' She thought.

"Hey Moon, are you going to be coming on out of the pool? We're all done, you know." said Viviana calling out to Moon

Meanwhile the others, and soon Viviana start getting dressed, each of them wearing night clothes with various colors and patterns.

She got out and got dressed.

With everyone getting dressed, the three ladies heads on out to meet with Ash who was waiting outside.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about with us, Ash?" asked Viviana

Chika is smiling...but it's the more threatening kind of smile that doesn't hesitate to harm Ash at a moment's notice... Mai just sighs and shrugs as it's within her best interest not to interfere.

He looked down. "I wanted to say 'Hi'. I didn't mean to seem like a perv." He said. Moon stayed quiet, trying not to laugh.

"That's it? I was expecting that you have something to say..." said Viviana as she lets out a depressing sigh

"Well if that's really it, then let's go get dinner now, okay?" said Mai with a bit of a panic, trying desperately to change the subject before a bloodbath was about to ensue

"Alright..." said Viviana

It takes the effort of both Viviana and Mai to drag Chika to the Dining Room where they're about to have dinner. Only Moon and Ash are alone now.

She laughs at Ash. "Chika was so close to killing you." She said.
Ash sighed.

3 minutes later, Mai eventually comes back to see Moon and Ash again. She was panting a bit to catch her breathe, but otherwise she's fine.

"Well...that was a bit of a close call... I'm surprised that was really all you came here for, Mr. Ash... I really thought you had something important to tell us...especially since you were the one that saved Moon from Crow earlier today..." said Mai

Ash chuckled. "Nah." He said. He walked over to Mai. "I just wanted to spend a little time with ya. I mean, you're so adorable and Moon never lets me come out of her mind much."
"There's a good reason for that!" Moon said with a chuckle.

"Oh...I see... Big sis, why don't you let, Mr. Ash come out very often? Did he do something bad, or something silly that you didn't want him to come out?" asked Mai as tilts her head side to side for a bit

She looked at Mai. "He did something very perverted once and I swore to never let him out unless his intentions weren't perverted." She said. Ash hugged Mai and picked her up as he did. "You are so adorable! You're like Moon's baby sister." He said, then his eyes grew wide and he shut his mouth. Moon had her arms crossed and she teleported away. "I really messed up big time...." Ash said.

"...Yeah...you did... Also don't treat me like a little kid by picking me up like that... I may be young, but I'm still a maid in service to the powerful and honorable Great Spirits..." said Mai with a bit of a pout "Anyway, I...or we...should go and find my big sis..."

He put Mai down. "Okay. And sorry." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He began trying to find Moon with the connection they had with their minds.

Moon was somewhere only she could get to. She was curled up in a corner with her knees to her chest. She fiddled with her cat necklace as she cried.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus