Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

All three of them soon arrives inside the Cathedral where all four of the Great Spirits were present, but also Vermillion and Ena was there as well.

"Oh, hello, Moon and Ash." said Vermillion

"Welcome back, Moon. Welcome back, Ash." said Celes with a smile

"We can't thank you enough for helping us saving Moon, Ash." said Orica with a smile

"I just heard the story on what happened just now... To think that Crow was the one that did all of that..." said Ena

"Well we have a inkling it was him for some time he was mentioned. Now he lives here to pay off his debts to Moon...at her request, of course..." said Vermillion

"Indeed... To be honest, though we have a bit reservations in having Crow stay here in the Golden Castle, we're willing to let him stay..." said Aura

"Same... It'll be hard for us to get used to it...given to some special reasons...but either way we want Moon to be happy, so if this is the only way to do it, we'll roll with it..." said Larica

"Yeah." said Vermillion "Though I wonder why they don't like Crow to live around here all that much... They are willing to let him live around here to repent, but living here...to them...is a big 'no' to them..."
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She smiled. "I can't thank you all enough for everything that you've done for me in my time here. And I have some wonderful news that I wish to share." She said and told them the same thing she told Mai, Vivianna, and Chika.
Needless to say that everyone who didn't heard the news before was shocked...except for Vermillion and Mai who knew beforehand...

"I was just going to get around to that." said Vermillion

"Still though this a one amazing surprise... Moon...having a baby...?" said Celes

"It's obvious that since our Homunculi have nearly full mechanical bodies that for them to have children is impossible..." said Aura

"But with Moon being a goddess, I suppose it's very possible for her to have children... I so can't wait to see it being born..." said Orica, quivering with excitement

"Which means that Moon will no longer be the last of her kind anymore...something that would truly make me happy to see again after not knowing what's been going on in the world..." said Larica

"I agree, still this cause for a celebration...but how can we do it...? What can we do to make Moon's celebration, very special?" asked Ena

"Good question..." said Vermillion as he ponders

She laughed a bit. "You don't have to do anything for me like that. I realize that it's a big thing for my kind to no longer be extinct other than me, but I just want everything to be normal. Nothing big, please." She said with a smile.
"True...but Vermillion has told us that you can only do so much...even though you're a goddess yourself..." said Celes

"Yeah, you can only bare one children, yes? I suppose it would make sense for you to only do that much, since you're more 'down-to-earth' like us." said Aura

"A shame really... I would love to see and have more Nekos to play with and have fun..." said Orica

"It's okay that we don't have to celebrate, but we thought that it'll be good to have because of this incredible news." said Larica

"Yeah, but if Moon doesn't want one then that's fine. All we can do now is to do what we can to make everyone's lives happy." said Vermillion

"Indeed..." said Ena

"Switching gears for a bit. We have never managed to ask you this before, but how are you and Moon here are related, Ash...is it not...? It seems rather strange that you just came out from out of nowhere to help us during our darkest hour in trying to help Moon get better." said Celes

"Now that you mentioned it, I wonder about that too." said Vermillion
Ash (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Ash stepped forward. "I'm technically related to her, but only through her mind. If you'd kindly listen, I'll explain by telling you the story of how we met. It was when Moon first met Crow a long time ago. I appeared as a cat and offered to help her, she agreed and since then, I've tried to help her stay away from Crow, but that failed. Crow came back anyway, but I've been there to help her every step of the way." He said, hoping that made sense.
"I see... It's rather strange for all three of you to be related in some way... Especially with Moon as a goddess, and Crow is not a Neko like you and Moon...unless if there's something we're missing here...is there...?" said Celes

"Oh boy... We don't mind if you don't want to reveal too much information about yourselves...though it did piqued our interest in knowing more about how everything about all..." said Vermillion

"Well, I haven't told you all how I met Crow. I met him a while back. I was desperate to stop my abusive family and Crow said he would help me. He proposed a partner ship so that he could 'take care' of my family. Even though they abused me, I still loved them, but Crow didn't know that. He thought I hated them and when I agreed to let him help me, he killed them. I wanted him away from me, but he said that he couldn't detach from my mind and so what he did was irreversible." She said.
"I see...so the partnership that you made with Crow allow him to do those horrible things to you..." said Celes

"Ah... Me, Viviana, and Chika have been seeing her memories...I didn't want to remember that again..." said Vermillion

"So we have noticed that since you did activate your release...though only for a short time..." said Aura

"We were really worried when you used your release twice, and nearly a third time while you were within Moon's mind." said Orica

"We did end up making you to be a bit more stronger and tolerant to the massive energy surges of Release Mode, but it's still very dangerous for repeated use... We only want them to use it as a desperate last line of defense...though we hope that it would never happen one of these days..." said Larica

"I agree..." said Vermillion

"As far as I know, nothing should happen that would make him have to use it." She said. She smiled. Ash smiled and said, "I'm staying out of her mind to help her during the pregnancy."
"Sure, we don't mind if you stay around the Golden Castle during Moon's pregnancy. We will allow you to use whatever you wish, provided if we can offer you is okay...with restrictions, of course..." said Celes

"Hmm... Wouldn't be a problem if Ash and Crow met while he's out though? He is under strict watch despite not everyone knowing the truth that he was the one responsible of making Moon suffer...and Moon told me that Crow doesn't like him at all...which is not too surprising considering that he ended up stopping from doing anymore harm." said Vermillion

"Hmm... That is indeed a problem... The Golden Castle does have a lot of well-trained fighters and soldiers inside, so if there's a fight that gets escalated there will be chaos... We do not want that to happen here..." said Aura

"It won't. If they meet, it will happen inside my head. You have my word on that." Moon said.
"Then all is well then..." said Celes with a smile

"Yeah...though that IS a bit too convenient...but you're a goddess, so..." said Vermillion

"Though what else we can talk about now?" asked Aura

"Good question." said both Orica and Ena

She smiled.
"Well...if there's nothing else... I suppose we can just call it a day. It's going to be bedtime soon since it's a little after 9." said Vermillion

"I agree, we should rest as well." said Celes

"Be sure to come back tomorrow at any time, we'll try to be here." said Aura

Moon nodded with a yawn.
"Yes... If Moon is tired, then we should end our conversation for now." said Larica

"Have a good night everyone. Take care." said Orica with a smile

The four Great Spirits flew behind the altar to head into the Great Spirit Tower in order to rest.

"Well then, I suppose we should go to bed for tomorrow then?" asked Vermillion

"Yes... I'm getting quite sleepy... At least I can get to sleep with big sis tonight." said Mai with a smile

"It must be nice to have a sleeping partner..." said Ena

She hugged Ena.
"Oh! I appreciate the hug, but..." said Ena

"Just take it in face value. Either way let's go on out of here since there really isn't anything else we can do until tomorrow." said Vermillion

"Yeah." said Mai and Ena

Everyone started to make their way out of the Cathedral in order to head to bed.

She followed Mai.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus