Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Archenstein Hall -CLOSED-

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

@ Cody

"No... no ghosts stories. As for the no trespassing..." The atendent frowned and scratched his chin. "You know... I don't think there is one... Just nobody goes up there."
Jocelyn (played by Jello_Monsta)

She was stuck, with her only option being the partially opened door. She walked towards it slowly, already having a bad feeling.
Cody smirked. "Is that right. Thanks for your help, sir." Ghost stories he wasn't interested in anyway--he preferred believing what he could see for himself. And what he wanted to find out wasn't worth asking and giving himself away to the authorities unknowingly.

He headed outside, hopped onto his motorcycle and drove to Archenstein Hall (apparently ignoring the tornado warning). He pulled up alongside the gates and peered past them. He grinned. "Well, if it's to be a hiding spot, it could be perfect."

He parked his bike next to the gate and then hesitated. He had his two revolvers, and his saddlebags had a few extra items packed away--but he wasn't expecting trouble. He stepped past the gates and strode up to the door, one hand hovering on his revolver, just in case.

@ Jocelyn

The room was different. It used to be a storage, she'd been in there hereself. BUt now it was a small blank room. Stepping in, the door slammed behind her, and just as sudenly the ground tuned into a pit beneath her feet. SHe fell into the inky blankness.

(Roll 1d20)

@ Cody

The door was open. The lobby room was rather large, and empty, a coating of dust on everything. He could see faint footprints on the ground, leading to the bottom door on the right. 3 more were n this floor, and two more just above teh stairs.

Just as Jocelyn was about to turn around the floor opened up and swallowed her, he let out a blood curdling cry, falling into the darkness.

rolled 1d20 and got 11

@ Jocelyn
(you are now temporarily insane.)

There was a splash as she landed. Her body felt wet, and as she stood a light flickered ahead. She was standing knee deep in a pool of blood.

Jocelyn let out a sob and thrashed around in the blood, she was losing it. She headed towards the light, covered in blood.
Cody entered before he heard...was that a scream?...and saw the footprints of those who had entered some time before. He hesitated and scowled and pressed onward.

He searched the lobby for any signs of books or markings, but didn't find anything of interest. Turning back to survey his options, he headed for the stairs. Up first, then down if there was time.

He started up the stairs, one hand on his revolver, the other hovering over the banister railing.

@ Jocelyn

Suddenly she fell, going under the surface. There was no ground beneath her. THen a strong hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, and hoisted her out of the blood. She was pulled onto a small ledge, and a hand patted ehr back to get the liquid out of her lungs.

It was a young man, carrying a lantern. He looked a bit hagard, like he hadn't seen light in a long time. His clothes were dirty, but overall he was real enough and not dead looking.

@

As he walked there was nohing but the creak of the floor beneath him. Once reachin the top of the stairs he found the one on the left slightly open. BUt hte one on the right looked... odd for some reason, one that couldn't be put into words.
Like any sensible young man, Cody chose to enter the odd-looking door--after, of course, a quick peak into the slightly open one to check for threats.

"Well, I don't think I have to worry about Agents wanting to infiltrate if we move our base of operations here..." he murmured to himself.

Opening the odd-looking door, he kept to the side in order to keep from revealing his full profile as a target. It wasn't so much the creepiness of the place, as it was his usual custom.

@ Cody

The room had a few odd pictures on the walls, and in the center of the room was a chair. In the chair was a woman, middle aged but with an elegant face and long black hair. She wore a red dress, and was sipping tea. She didn't look up from her cup when the door opened.

"Please come in. I don't have many visitors"
Cody jumped at the voice and spun to regard the woman warily.

"Who are you?" he asked, checking himself so that it didn't come across as an order. "D-do you live here? I was under the impression it was abandoned."

Crud, the last thing he wanted was to get hauled off by the cops for breaking and entering--even if the front door had been wide open.

@ Cody

The woman smiled, still not bringing her eyes up to meet his. "I stay here, yes. And yes... this place is abandon... Has been for years..."

She stirred sugar into her tea.

"You needn't be afraid my dear. I cannot harm you."
Against his better nature, Cody stepped further into the room. "Cannot or will not?" he asked. "And if it's so abandoned, why are you here?" His gaze lingered on the cup she sipped from.

Jocelyn coughed, her whole body shaking as she freaked out. She tried to wipe off as much blood as she could, she was completely drenched in it. Sobs escaped her throat as the coughing died down and it took her a moment before noticing the man who had saved her. She scurried away, her eyes wide with fear as she looked at him. She wasn't sure if this was real or fake.

@ Cody

"Cannot." She repeated, again sipping from her cup. "Just as I cannot leave. This place is where I must remain. But let's not talk about me. You." she set teh cup down in her lap. "You are looking for shelter, to hide."

@ Jocelyn

The man held up his hands. "It's ok! it's ok! I'm really!... I'm not a zombie." His voice shook a little, like he was excited, but you couldn't blame him really.
Cody didn't deny the statement. "I'm trying to decide if it's worth using for shelter. Blueprints would help me most, but if I need to sort it out by foot, I'll do that too. You wouldn't happen to know your way around here, would you? Perhaps you could give me a tour?" It was worth a shot, anyway.

@ Cody

The woman smiled, setting her cup to the side and standing fluidly. "Of course. Follow me." when she stood her hair shifted, obscuring her eyes as she turned away from him. She walked to the door at the back of the room, and went through.

(Roll 1d20)
Cody hesitated briefly, before resting his hands firmly on his holsters--she wouldn't hurt him, but something else might--and he followed after her.

rolled 1d20 and got 18

@ Cody

The next room looked to be an art room. A high ceiling with dimly lit chandeliers gave the room presence along with the dozens of pictures on the wall. Everything from watercolor to charcoal on canvas... BUt the art was all abstract. It had no real form, no real definition. In fact everything looked blurry.

The woman turned her head slightly, speaking to him.

"THis is where the Master would hang his pieces. Aren't they lovely?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Archenstein Hall -CLOSED-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus