Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro finally caved in to her headache and walked to where her backpack was and grabbed a asprin out of it an some water to wash it down. She took the asprin and walked over to Nico snd hit him upside the head. "That's what you get for giving me a headache." She sneered at him.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji couldn't help but laugh again."Good luck with that he claims he can read minds. So your probally going to hear all kinds of names thrown at you." He said crossing his arms his black leather gloves glistening in the sunlight.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

Nico stood up taller, "you TOLERATE ME!? YOURE A DEMON THAT WANTS ME TO SHUT UP!!! YEAH RIGHT YOURE JUST LUCKY I HAVENT KILLED YOU YET, THATS WHAT!!!" Nico screamed

"YOUVE SEEN IT FOR YOURESELF VAMPIRE!!!!" Nico screamed at Kenji.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst removed on of her clawed hands from her pocket and let electricity run up and down her arm."If you don't shut up,I'll electrocute you."Amethyst's ears twitched in annoyance.She looked at the being who had hit the human."Never mind about the tolerance thing."

"Hey everyonee!! Lets welcome the stupid Half-dragon!!! isnt that right....demon!" said Nico jumping into a tree and haning onto a branch.

(hey Chaos!)

(Hey)
Amethyst growled."Dang human,you are annoying."Her eyes flashed into a demonic red but returned to the original color.

"IM THE ONE THATS ANNOYING!!!??? IM NOT THE IDIOT THAT WAS SPYING ON GIRLS!!!!" Nico screamed at Amethyst.

Kenji's eyebrows furrowed and it began to twitch, he looked at the human in the tree and then tapped his fist agaisn't the tree causing a vibration to knock Nico out of the tree. "Madam, trust me. our wasting his time, If mrs kuro-sama had not have said something to him, he still would be yelling at me calling me a blood sucker and what not." he said as he straighted his duster.

Amethyst growled at the human but said no more.She felt her anger mounting,so she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm herself.

(Let me fix that post.)

"Damn it Kenji..." Nico rubbed his back, "Its like waking up all over again." "ANYWAYS!!! YOU THREATENED ME!!! YOU IDIOT!!! I COULD KILL YOU IN ONLY A MATTER OF SECONDS SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULD JST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nico yelled.

Kenji put his hand in her face before he grabbed Nico by the collar and pulled him up and threw him in the pond."cool off hot head, She threated you because you insulted her, I almost would have threatened you as well." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

Amethyst smiled as Kenji threw the human into the pond."My name is Amethyst by the way."She said to Kenji.

"OH LOOK!!! VAMPIRE MEETS DRAGON!!! I GUESS KENJIS OUR LITTLE FRIEND MAKER HUH?" Nico screamed, directing it towards Amethyst.

Amethyst growled again."Will you shut up?"She asked,then closed her eyes again and sighed,her ears twitching in annoyance.

"Nope. not until youve 'earned' it." Nico said climbing back up the tree.

"Your about to earn your butt getting kicked."Amethyst growled.

"And. youre gonna earn a knife in your back. so let me sleep." said Nico in a grouchy voice

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus