Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

"theres not a camp its a den its up in the mountain I can take you up there if youd like it might be quicker if you hop on my back" ~he hops off the tree he knocked down, his tail wagging as his paws begin to glow blue his eyes lighting slightly his ears standing up~
Amity (played by Shadow13)

"A-Alright." He said. "But only if you don't mind it." He got onto the lycan's back carefully.

~he chuckles as amity climbed on his back looking back at him he smiles, the glow on his paws growing brighter~ "hold on tight or you may fall off"

He nods and holds onto him tightly, but not too tightly.

~as he feels amity grab tight, he crouches down then in a moment takes off creating streams of blue as he bolts up the mountain, leaving deep imprints in the ground that glow reaching the top in seconds. as they reach the entrance he sits down so amity can climb down, off his back~ " here we are" ~the den glows a little as it notices his presence there he walks into the den, plopping down on the floor.~ "if your still hungry theres some meat still hidden in the back of the den"

He smiles as he got off his back. "I'm fine. Thank you." He said. He bowed his head respectively.

~he smiles , watching his newest member he gestures for him to make himself comfortable, the den begins to glow as he lays down changing colors slowly as he rests his muzzle upon his legs. he creates a ball of water that floats in a bowl shape in front of amity incase he were thirsty~ " welcome to the den hope you don't mind the glow"

He smiles and laps up some of the water. "Thanks." He said. He smiles. "I don't mind the glow. I like it." He wags his tail and lays down.

"the glow is my different abilities auras showing through the energies in the rocks and dirt it also helps me recharge if ive burnt up to much energy" ~he slightly yawns as the glow of his paws dissipate~"your welcome amity I figured you must be thirsty after your travel and a snack"

He smiled. He yawned a bit. He liked the glow...He continued to smile.

( ok well I'm gonna go lay down with my fiancée ish getting tired well pick this up again tmrw or in a little bit if I get back on)

(Okay.)

(back) ~demon awakens from his slumber, he stretches out the glow of the cave lessening as he feels recharged.~ " good morning amity"

(Welcome back)
Amity wakes with a yawn and stretches. "Good morning Demon." He said.

~he smiles , standing up shaking himself off to get the dust off himself , as he is fully awake he saunters off to the stash of his meat bringing enough out for him and amity to eat. he looks over at amity, gestures for him to join in the feast.~ "howd you sleep my friend"

He got up and stretched. He went over to join him in eating. "I slept great. How did you sleep?" He asked.

~he snack on the meat heating it up with some flames to make it nice and warm. the cave flowing a little more intensely as he snacked.~ " I slept well thank you hopefully more join us eventually what would like to do today."

"Hopefully." He said. He began to eat.
The mysterious female slowly made her way down the trail her dark tail didnt move a muscle, she walked curiously, a million scents of other wolves swirled around her face and nose, she felt sick, she should have traveled this far, she was alone, hungry, terrified, and cautious not to make a single noise as she padded softly along the worn trail...

(I don't think Fallenwolf is coming back. He's been off for a while. So I'll continue with you if you'd like.)
Amity soon finished and excused himself from the den. He went down from the den as best as he could and walked through the darkening forest. He was close to the she-wolf and could smell her...He continued to get closer and closer to her with each step as his black fur hid him in the shadows.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus