Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Amity (played by Shadow13)

He gently licked Misty's shoulder to comfort her.
demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

~he smiles as he hears the introductions and looks to raina as she mentions being an alpha his tail slightly wags he looks to misty as she continues to show fear chuckling softly pats her head softly returning his look to raina~ " is there another alpha from your pack raina? misty do calm yourself no harm shall come as long as you follow the simple rules of my pack i hear you wish to join may i ask why you left your other pack? i am kind unless given a reason not to be" ~ he smiles his eyes turning a light green~
Raina (played by GlitterKitten96)

She shook her head slightly. "

"No there is no other alpha. Just me. the males along with all pups were killed off by3 rouge males
"I left my pack because i had to, my alpha's betas chased me far from my pack because i was framed for almost killing a 2 week old pup."

"Misty was framed, Alpha...She was trying to save the pup from a lone male..." Amity explained.

( Just as a fyi you may wanna do some research. Wolf pups are still blind at 2 weeks.. They dont leave there mom )

"ah that is a tragedy was this recent or a long ago event that occured. youll have that with jealousy in the pack." ~he looks at amity and glares as he returns to looking at the newcomers~ "amity she can choose whether or not to speak of it"

He whimpered. He bowed his head. He kept his ears back. "Yes Alpha." He said.

~his fur glows all colors of the elements as he tosses up some meat toasting it with fire then slices it into pieces for everyone to have some smiling as he lays down chewing on the bone from it~

He began to eat his share of the meat.

"hope you dont the deer meat a little toasty" ~as he hears amity whimper he lightly pats his back~ "its ok my friend your not in trouble"

*dont mind*

Raina growls softly and turns to walk out the den. They were clearly going to be eating. And the alpha comforting weak wolves.

He nodded and looked back to his Alpha. He looked down at his food again and ate. He saw Raina try to leave.

~as she tries to retreat he stomps his paw closing the entrance off with a wall of lightning and stone he growls deeply moving so fast his massive body becoming a blur as he appears in front of her~ "do not mistake my kindness for weakness" ~his eyes glow with blackness his tail growing spikes out of it~

He said nothing. He just watched.

"You are not weak Alpha but those two are. Of course that is not your fault." Raina took a step to the side and looked up not intimidated at all.

He growled to himself at her words. He was not weak...He was anything but weak and no one could persuade him otherwise.

" do not judge others in my den they can be as they are no one is the same and i am more than capable of making for their weaknesses" ~he doesnt move creating clones of himself to cover the entire den which wasnt much~ " i do not search for strength in others i simply just house those whom are lost abandoned or have suffered a tragedy there should be no judgement against those who cant fend themselves no one likes to admit it but everyone needs a protector" ~he drops meat over by the trough to keep the other two occupied~

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus