Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Misty rolled her eyes slowly and whatched. Her tail was still and her ears were back, she then sat down (still growling) and waited.
Amity (played by Shadow13)

(We have to wait for her to respond.)
Amity still growled. "What are you doing here?" He snarled.
(Okay)
Raina (played by GlitterKitten96)

Raina gave a harsh sounding chuckle; it was a cross between an amused laugh and arrogant growl. To think underlings dared to growl at her. The hair along her spine stood as she took a defensive stance. "For one thing you are on the outskirts of my territory so you have no place to growl at me."
demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

~returning to his den from being in a mental meditation he hears the commotion going on in his den growling loudly he stomps his paw into the ground cracking it causing shockwaves throughout his den as it begins to glow red his eyes change to black his ears curling back~

~in a deep voice he says~ " enough i will not have this in my den there will be order and respect or you can get out"

Raina bows her head as a sign of submission. This Alpha male was bigger then she had originally anticipated. "My apologizes. I simply came to investigate the scents outside my marked territory."

Amity immediately whimpered and put his tail between his legs in submission. He bowed his head at his alpha and put his ears back.

~he smiled as he notices the newcomer bow her head he gestures for her to stand tall and keep her composure his eyes glance over to amity then the other newcomer who seems to not understand how things worked in his den probably due to a lack of explanation he thumps his giant tail three times across the ground creating a trough in the floor of the den as he does water begins to fill it standing a towering 9ft tall he leans his head down and drinks some water~ " an explanation is in order when i leave i expect there to be respect and order maintained here do not allow newcomers to come in and command you around she is not your alpha nor is she part of the pack yet" ~he gestures for amity and the newcomers to join him at the trough he had created~
Misty, confused, stood up and freezed,she layed her ears back and she dropped to the ground, she tucked her tail and expected a bite to the stomach, which her old alpha often did to her, she whimpered, looking ridiculous.

Raina could not help but giggle to her self. She tail swished back and fourth as her eyes scanned the male in front of her. "I meant you or your pack no harm. But you can't blame a female for being cautious when a male makes his home on the outskirts of her territory. Last male to enter killed all the pups." Her eyes darted to the other female in the cave then back to the girls alpha.

Amity kept his eyes narrowed at the new girl wolf. Not Misty. He kept his head bowed respectfully to his alpha and joined him as his alpha ordered. "I apologize Alpha." He said. He kept his ears back and his tail between his legs in respect.

~he chuckled as he heard the female wolf who spoke he looks down at her a red dot appearing in his eyes as he slurps up more water his tail wraps around him glowing green he sees the fear in the other females movement gesturing for her to join them at the trough speaking in a deep tone that echoes~ " do not be afraid young one i mean no harm but do mind how you speak when in anothers den introductions are in order i shall start my name is demon i am a demonic wolf that controls elements iv been around for quite some time now newcomers make yourselves known"

~he reaches over and pats amity on the heading telling him to calm himself~

He smiled at his Alpha and then looked to Misty. He knew that if he spoke for Misty, he would be scolded. He didn't say a word. He looked at Misty with kind eyes. He smiled warmly at her. ~Please don't be afraid Misty...~ He thought to himself. ~Alpha is nice...~

I am Raina, Alpha female to a long lost but legendary pack. I control no elements but i can take the form of a human female.
Misty slowly got up and slinked towards the trough she whispered barely audibly,"Sorry..." She tucked her tail embarrassed.

He gently nudged Misty. "Introduce yourself." He whispered to her.
(Btw i need to leave soon)Misty looked up at the alpha and breathed out, "Im Misty from a little known rogue pack in the North, I originally was an omega in the pack until very recently i left for...personal reasons." She looked at her front paws and nervously shifted her tail.

Raina paced back and forth in front of the ditch filled with water. Her tail never touching the dirt. Her mind was racing; what female composed her self so submissively.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus