Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Amity (played by Shadow13)

They soon arrived at the den and he showed her all the places.
(Until the other guy, the original maker, comes back, let's pretend he's not in the RP.)
demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

~yawns as he awakens from his deep sleep, his body glowing as his energy flows through him noticing his friend amity had brought a newcomer he smiles softly, yawning~

(There you are! Welcome back!)
He smiled at Demon. "Hello." He greeted. "I have found someone who needs a home." He said. He moved so he could see Misty.

(thankies) ~smiles at amity shaking off the dust from his fur, looks at the one his good friend brought to the den.~ "well she is more than welcome to join of us course i shall await her return to learn about her" (how ya been?)

He nodded. "Alright." He said.
(I've been fine. Thank you.)

(thats good i think)
she looked at the other wolf and sat down, she sighed, relived that her old pack wasn't chasing her anymore. She muttered,"Thank you, im probably just a pain to you,you probably get a lot of coward wolves begging to stay, but, thank you."

Amity chuckled and looked at her. "No we don't." He said. "And you're not cowardly." He smiled warmly at her. "We all get scared."
"Oh." Misty breathed out, embarrassed. Then she smiled and shaked her head,"My pack chased me out because...because, i almost killed a pup." She sighed and waited for scolding.

He looked at her. "Why did you almost kill a pup?" He said. He was angry, but he wouldn't say anything until she explained.
She explained,"me and the pup were both playing by a river, because i was an omega, and thats what omegas do, but anyways we were playing when a lone male wolf sprinted from the brush and grabbed the pup, i chased him and managed to tackle him, the pup fell from his mouth as i bit his muzzle. But then, he looked at me and sneered, then ran off, leaving me with a bloody mouth and a crying-blood soaked pup next to me, the alpha of the pack thought i had almost killed the pup, so they chased me out, and now here i am." By then misty was whimpering as a small tear dripped off her nose.

His anger drained out of him and was replaced with sympathy. He went over to Misty and licked her muzzle where the tear had trailed. "Look at me, Misty..." He said. "It's okay. You were framed and you were trying to save the pup..." He rested his tail on hers. "It's alright. You were trying to protect the pup..." He put one paw on her shoulder and pulled her close to him. "It's not your fault...If anything, you should've been praised for rescuing the pup..."
"Thank you for understanding." She closed her eyes and felt safe,"i just wish that my alpha would listen to me, then maybe he would understand." She whimpered as she sat next to him.

He nodded. "I understand..." He said. "I was chased out of my previous pack when I was a pup..."
Raina (played by GlitterKitten96)

More light seeped between the dense expansion of trees as Raina rounded the path. She had been following the sent of an Alpha male for days. He was way bigger then she was, about double by the size of his paw prints. Even though she felt she should be scared of a male on the outskirts of her territory she wasn't. As the forest thinned the scent of other wolves wafted her way. Raina gives off a warning howl and walks into there view.

He growls at the new wolf. He stands in front of Misty protectively. He snarls and shows his teeth at the new wolf.
Misty's lips curled back in a growl as her eyes focus on the other wolf. The hair on her shoulders raises and she waits for Amity to deal with her.

He says nothing and just stares at the other wolf. He keeps growling at her.
"Aren't you going to deal with her?" Misty growls as she stands dehind him, she looks at the other wolf then back at Amity, wondering what he's thinking of. She was growing impatient and she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

He looked at her. He stopped growling. "Let me handle this." He said. "I know what I'm doing." He looked back to the wolf again and growled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus