Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

•Her breath quickened from a sudden change of the wind, a strong wolf smell hit her nose and she cowered, feeling trapped she stood there, her ears laid back on her neck and a low growl coming through her throat, her eyes were wide, darting to every tree and shadow.•
Amity (played by Shadow13)

"Calm down." He said in the shadows. "I won't hurt you if you don't try to hurt me." He said to the she-wolf as he got closer and closer.
•Misty backed up and tucked her grey/black tail, she whimpered and lowered her head at the male before her, then, on instinct she walked towards him and rolled onto her belly, whimpering lighty as her legs rested in the air. But still, she did not speak.•
(And rolled onto her "back", not belly, whoops, lol)

She looked at the she-wolf with a kind gaze. "My name is Amity. Please. Tell me your name."
•Misty hesitated,"M-my name is Misty." She whimpered as she looked up at him with shaky eyes.

"Calm down, Misty." He said. "I will not harm you." He looked into her with kind eyes. He was smiling.
•Misty somewhat relaxed, she then got up slowly and whimpered a last time, "Im truely sorry i am on you territory." She pawed the ground, embarrassed.•

"It's quite alright." He said. He sat down. "What brings you into this forest?" He asked.
•Misty sat in front of him, "My pack chased me out." She said, unwilling took look into his eyes.

He simply nodded. "I see." He said. "What did you do?" He asked as he began to circle her.
"I-i-i dont want to talk about it." She explained, her eyes darting to the left, her ears went down and she started to whine.

"Tell me." He said in a commanding voice.
•Misty heard the tone of voice he had and was terrified for a second, but, being stubborn, she shook her head and backed away.

He sighed and stopped her. "I won't harm you." He said. "If you wish not to tell me, I will not ask anymore." He said to Misty. "Do you need a place to stay?" He asked her kindly.
"Thank you, that would be very nice." She answered, feeling safer than ever, seeing how strong the male looked. She sighed and lick his cheek in thanks, then she sheepishly waited for him to show her the way.

He smiled. "Follow me." He said as he dipped his head slightly. He lead her to the den.
Jenara Glaze (played by TheCookiesAreGolden)

(Um, Hello.)

(Hi. I don't know what happened to the first person in this RP so join whenever you like!)
Misty slowly walked into the den, warily she looked around, scanning her perimeter in the den as she followed the other wolf.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus