Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

(misty you still there ?)
Amity (played by Shadow13)

(She said she had to go.)
Amity shook his head to clear it to control himself as he looked to the meat.

(she said had to go soon o,o)
Raina (played by GlitterKitten96)

"Weak is not always a state of power it can be a state of mind. And that is the state of mind they are in therefore i am not judging im observing." She smiles up the alpha male clearly meaning ni harm.

He heard this statement about being weak. ~Alpha...I am not weak...~ He thought to Alpha. ~Let me persuade her that I am not. If you wish for me to be quiet, I will not utter another word, Alpha.~

"i never stated whether physical or mental strength but do not put down those you do not know anything about they may surprise you and forming an opinion upon what you observed is technically a form of judging but anywhoser if you choose to leave because you cannot stand being around others that may not be close to you in anyway shape or form then i shall not stop you" ~he becomes whole again breaking the barrier he put up he creates a stack of meat uncooked in front of the doorway~ "take some if youd like its free"

"amity quiet i know your not weak but do not let words bother you otherwise you show weakness"

He nodded and didn't say another word.

(alrighty well im gonna hop off here bud its getting late )

(Haha. I did the same! And btw, I'm a girl.)
(Im back!) Misty silently took the meat and thought of ways to kill raina in her head, she hated her and wanted her dead, Misty glared at the wolf and her ears twitched.

He began to eat some of the meat as he sat beside Misty. He didn't trust Raina either...
Misty's eyes drooped and she yawned, she was tired from running all day, she laid down and fell asleep.

He would watch over Misty. He wouldn't take his gaze off of her.
-A storm was taking place that night and the wind was howling, rain soaked the ground and the trees. lightning lit up the sky in a spark, the thunder roared and moaned on until a low glow of light started to emerge from the sky into the morning.-

He had fallen asleep and his muzzle was close to Misty's.
Soon birds could be heard chirping outside the den. Misty lifted her head and waited until her eyes ajusted to the light. She silently walked outside of the den and immediately began to sniff the trails around the den for a herd of deer to track.

Amity woke with a yawn. He stretched and followed Misty out. He soon caught up to her. "Mind if I join you?" He whispered.
Misty almost startled when he walked up behind her but stayed calm,"Sure, I dont mind." She smiled and sniffed the trail once more.

He smiled and followed her. He kept a close eye out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus