Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

A small movement lead to a startled deer to sprint across the path, Misty jumped back and growled. But then the ground shook and a whole herd of white tailed deer bounded across the trail, Misty shoved Amity to the side of the trail just as a huge buck jumped from the woods, the deers front hoof collided with her ribcage and she fell to the ground unconsious and bleeding. The last of the weaker deer bounded across the trail, the dust cleared and Misty came into plain veiw on the ground.
Amity (played by Shadow13)

"Misty!" Amity shouted and he bounded towards her. He got to her side. He gently put a paw on her wounds and healed her. Then he sat by her and didn't move an inch. "Please wake up, Misty...Please..."
Misty lay still until her ear twitched, then suddenly she lurched forward gasping for air, she coughed up blood and and started to breath smoothly again, her legs shivered uncontrollably as well as her jaw, she looked up as Amity and forced a smile to her shivering face, "Y-you saved me..." Se whispered.

"Lay back down." He said. He gently put his paw on her shoulder. "You must rest." He smiled at her.
She closed her eyes and fell asleep again, feeling safe once more. (I have to go if you don't mind, bye!)

(Why would I mind?)
He layed down beside her and stayed with her.
Misty's fast paced breathing slowed and she calmed down quite a bit. She lifted her head weakly after an hour of resting on the trail, she picked herself up and looked around.

He stood beside her. "Do you feel okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I feel fine..." Her voice trailed off as she spotted an old dead doe laying on the side of the trail, "I guess this one didnt make it across." She said as she walked towards the carcass.

He followed her. "It's sad though..." He said.
"Her herd left her, her skull is also damaged, she must have gotten kicked in the head by another deer." She said as she slowly began to eat the deer.

He sighed and slowly joined Misty.
Misty finished and looked all around herself, "What do you think startled the deer into a stampede?" She asked, her ears laid back.

"I'm not really sure." He said.
demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

(sorry for my long absences no power or internet at our house so ill only be on as much as i can be)
demon (played by fallenwolf) Topic Starter

~he snores as he slumbers, he lets out a fart that wakes him up he looks around , chuckling a little to himself he looks around seeing that no ones around besides him and raina he scoots closer to her watching over he taps his paw against the ground creating a barrier around them to keep her safe from being attacked he glows multicolor like he always does his body emitting lightning around his body in case someone was to touch him he returns to his slumber.~

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dark forest lycans den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus