Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro looked up at him. "A couple what?" Her voice was slightly shaky and she wasn't use to letting her emotions get the best of her since she always kept her emotions hiden unless she was alone.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh looked at her " Days "

Kuro sighed. "Why don't you want to stay?" She asked, the tears that were streaming down her cheecks reminded in her miss matched colored eyes.

Josh looked at her " maybe I can just save you "

She looked at him in suprise and confusion. "What do you mean by 'save me'?"

Josh stroked her hair in his hand " you could stay alive "

Kuro nodded. "I can but not forever." She whispered in a quiet voice.

Josh shock his head " yeah " he smiled

Kuro smiled back. She hugged Josh. "Please don't leave me." She mumbled.

Josh looked at her and just kissed her forehead " I can't promise that. But if we were safe from people, I would still love you and want to marry you no matter what "

Kuro looked at him. "It just takes time for people to give up." She smiled but it was a sad smile. She didn't know if it was true that her and Josh's masters would forget them, but she at least hoped it.

Josh could only slowly nod his head " come on, you need rest " he got a blanket and a pillow. He made a bed for her

Kuro shook her head. "I'll be fine." She was use to sleepless nights from remembering the faces of the soliders she was force to kill, she shudered at a breif memory flashed in her mind.

Josh shrugged " okay at least stay warm " he walked to her and held her in his arms

Kuro was suprised at frist then laied her head on his shoulder. "Okay." She had soft pink blush on her cheecks.

Josh stroked her hair and looked at her " you hungry? "

Kuro shook her head. "No, I ate before I left for town this morning, what about you?"

Josh shock his head " if you aren't I am not " he held her still stroking her hair

Kuro for once in her life felt safe, she had let her gaurd down.

Josh smiled at her and then sang a lullaby " Sleep, Sleep in my arms. I shall keep the beast away. Sleep, Sleep, you should feel safe the forset watches. Sleep, on the pillow you have and sleep. I shall keep the monster, beast away. When you wake up blossoms will grow because of you " he sang another part

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus