Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro smiled. "Okay then."
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh looked away " If i die dont leave China "

Kuro nodded. "What makes you think you'll die?"

Josh looked " My master is their "

Kuro looked at Josh was insane. "Then we shouldn't go there, there are million other countries we could try to go to."

Josh shock his head " No, it is the best place for you "

Kuro shook her head. "No, we both need to find a place that is good for us, if your master is in China then we need to go somewhere else."

Josh looked at her and shock " I know what is right. Stay in China and why would you care? You dont like me "

"I never said that, why do you keep thinking this strang things about me? If I didn't like you then I wouldn't even be talking to you, let alone traveling with you." Kuro felt hurt that Josh though she didn't like him. "Of course I care, your my friend, I protect my friends. We need to get somewhere that is safe for both of us."

Josh put her on Diablo and then kissed her lips. " bye " He smacked Daiblo and Daiblo ran fast

Kuro was suprised but she got Daiblo to stop. She had a blosh of her face. "What are trying to do? Keep me safe by keeping me away from you?" She stared at Josh, confused, sad, and many other emotions ran across her eyes.

Josh looked " because you have a life "

Kuro shook her head. "What life do I have to look forward to? I have to hide from everyone I care about, and I can't go out a get a job because then it becomes easier to find me. I have nothing to live for, but I refuse to kill myself." Kuro though all the time she was running and hiding she had nothing to live for but she was starting to think differently.

Josh looked at her " just remember i love you " He started to walk away

Kuro ran over to him a grabbed his arm. "Are you really going to make me go another year of being alone?" There was tears in her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall.

Josh looked at her and looked. Tears went in his eyes " i wish not to "

"Then, please stay. I haven't had anyone around in such a long time." Soon the tears streamed down her cheecks, she didn't want Josh to leave.

Josh placed one hand on her check then the other wipped her tears away " For a little "

Kuro stared at him. "But for how long?" She didn't want have to count the days he would stay but she needed to know, tears still running down her cheecks.

Josh kissed her forehead " A couple "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus