Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Easter!!

Whether you celebrate or not, whether you're in that religion or not, have a totally awesome Easter today :) For me as a Christian, this is a very special day. :) A day that gives me hope and strength! Woot! But we also get goodies, so I have a basket of candy waiting to be munched ;)
What do YOU do for Easter, if you do anything at all? I always have a get-together with my family and we have an easter egg hunt for the young'uns (this happened yesterday). Have a happy Easter everyone! <3";
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I have a chocolate egg waiting for me in the fridge later and I plan to finish my run through Farscape later when I have dinner this evening :)

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter!

It has been a while since I've personally celebrated Easter, I am much more a Thanksgiving and Christmas gal. I will be making a roast tonight! And due to where I work I also get Orthodox Easter off, so that means a four day weekend this week and next week!
when mom gets home she said i'm gonna be hunting easter eggs...

but nevertheless happy easter peoples!
Sanne Moderator

Happy Easter everyone! :D

Had a great time at my parents' today, they fixed up an Easter Brunch for me, my boyfriend, my sister and her girlfriend. :) Got a mug with Milka chocolate in it, yum yummm.
Minerva

Happy Eostre. I was raised christian and still respect the faith and its meanings, but also hearken to old pagan ways now, where the origins and intent were different, but important. Like Yule, it's multifaceted and important. :) best to all. Almost wanna dig up my old "Luci posing as the easter bunny" art.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

LOL Dylan!! That link!!

And I'm glad you all are having a great day so far :)
Post pics, links, whatever you'd like! Easter spirit all over the place! :D
My Easter will be spent sitting upright and feeling the holes that once held teeth in them. I have found that most people say removing one's wisdom teeth is a great big bother, but I enjoy it~ All my food is delivered to me, and the only thing required of me is to sit in a reclining chair and think, or dream~

~Happy Easter~
Here is a cuter video. ;D
Whee happy easter, I'm at my grandpa's for a bit so if I don't respond to things it's cause I'm with them and talkin and and eating easter dinner.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Here are some Easter themed comics (with Daleks) :D

Link
I worked today! But! Got off early, so that's good. Other than that, I'm gonna sit at home and do NOTHING. Haha. That's a happy Easter for me :D
Dropping in for a fast hello.

HELLO :D. Enjoy your Easter, everypon--everyone.
hello everyone, happy Easter! I spent most of the weekend at my new place (with out my computer as there's zero internet there at the moment) got home late last night. Hid the easter goodies for my 2 year old (whoo chocolate, and toys!), and spent most of the day relaxing. Tomorrow is my easter dinner, which I might not go to as I'm sick and really don't want to get any one else sick (mostly my hubby's grandmother as she gets sick easily, and it takes her forever to get over even the smallest of colds).

I hope everyone had a hoppy easter (yes I went there).
Ilmarinen Moderator

Coming from an atheist family, I didn't know the origins of Easter for a long time. XD (Heck, I thought "church" was "turch" until I was like 5.) So Easter for my family was always "parents hide little chocolate eggs all around the house, my brother and I find them." It was insanely fun, and the hiding places got more and more difficult as the years went by. Sometimes we would find eggs from previous years. <_< (STILL GOOD!) Then I went away to college so we didn't do it anymore.

But now with my housemates we have a different tradition. The day after Easter, buy alllll the discount candy and hide it all over the house for everyone else to find. 8)
The Easter Bunny came early this year--and I'm rehabilitating four little cottontail kits. I'm releasing them outside tomorrow, I think, so we'll see if they stick around or zoom off to explore the huge world. (Let's just hope the local fox, hawk, and owl don't eat them first! And yes, we have all three in my neighborhood!)

Usually I dye eggs and stuff, but this Easter was different. Taking care of four kits does that; so does working almost full-time. And as a take-away, have a picture of the kits: https://picasaweb.google.com/103175309213232534709/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCKLS_7ShutSKwwE#5729233187035777442 and one more Easter-y one: https://picasaweb.google.com/103175309213232534709/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCKLS_7ShutSKwwE#5728320471303247506

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Easter!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus