Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Samster

Yay!
Tried the game. So frustrating :-/ Imma leave it to other people :D
Sanne Moderator

It gets easier the more you practice!
The frustrating part is that the map is always random and I have no idea whether I'm even going in the right direction. I doubt that'll change :)
Sanne Moderator

I definitely recommend mapping out the castle without the weapon, then backtracking to your weapon. Not sure if that's making it harder for you or if the whole game is just challenging by itself
Thanks for the tip :) If I'm ever in the mood to get frustrated, I'll do that, but going through the same places three times (there, back, and there again) isn't my idea of fun.

The game, as such, isn't challenging in a good way. I just don't enjoy insta-death games and games where enemies can eat you and games where you don't know where you're going, and this sort of manages to combine it all into one big package of frustration :) Nevermind.
Sounds like Doubutt isn't for you then. Hope you find other ways to have fun this Epic Week :)
Thank you :)
Samster

Apparently the top door can lead to the cannon
I went through a top door and found a canon, but there was no way to go back through the door to backtrack to my weapon :(
lIRBP0U.png
Samster

There is
Samster

Look at that ledge on the right bottom
Samster

That's the exit
Samster

Don't worry, it scared me, too, looking at the way that's designed.
I tried it but fell into the abyss </3 Oh well... round after I got an axe through.
Samster

«Ball pit with beetles» «Doubutt enters unawares» «Beetle obliterated by onslaught of bouncy balls»
I wish we could send just the seeds instead of risking everything to go back for the weapon XD

If you smash pots against the wall, they occasionally have cake/carrots/other health-restoring goodies in them.
Samster

Yeah, that's very helpful
Dragonfire Moderator

Vermilion wrote:
I wish we could send just the seeds instead of risking everything to go back for the weapon XD

If you smash pots against the wall, they occasionally have cake/carrots/other health-restoring goodies in them.

They sometimes have more seeds, too!
Oh! Didn't know that, thank you!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus