e9a49dd06f.PNG

who feels my pain
4h0ub6f.jpg
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Night, I have been getting seed after seed from you today! Thank you! :D
Kim wrote:
Night, I have been getting seed after seed from you today! Thank you! :D
no problem! <3
Yes! I've gotten a ton of seeds from you as well! Definitely helped us make it to that 1000 mark! Thank you! :D :D
Just found something...
Those blue beetles that spread ice are sort of passive. If you get up close to them (don't push/hit/make contact with them, just get up in their space), they will skitter away instead of coming up to attack you! It's possible to make them fall into ravines by just edging closer to them -- that way, you'll have an easier time getting back to the cannon with a weapon without slipping on ice. :)
rat

eek. i dropped my magnet off the edge of the ice areas, and there was a java error. ;v;

Dear Doubutters:

Eager to help you strengthen the SciFi guardian, Doubutt has done a special clippity-cloppity-toot-toot dance and cast a magical spell that will double any weapons or seeds you send to the RPR through his magic cannon for the next two hours! Good luck!
i'm all Doubutt'd out for the time being ;_;
Keke Moderator

Could I snag one of the reserved posts? I wrote up/am writing a little walk through to help out--it isn't much, but it's something!

kelseylou wrote:
Could I snag one of the reserved posts? I wrote up/am writing a little walk through to help out--it isn't much, but it's something!

Yes, absolutely! Just a moment. :)
Thanks for the post, kelseylou! The mob info is great. :)
I tested it just now... both types of dragonsnakes CAN be killed. Just push a weapon at them, like you would when killing a beetle.
Keke Moderator

Vermilion wrote:
Thanks for the post, kelseylou! The mob info is great. :)
I tested it just now... both types of dragonsnakes CAN be killed. Just push a weapon at them, like you would when killing a beetle.

Of course! I had some troubles when I started and wanted to share what I've learned. I tacked on your info about killing the dragonsnakes, too! Thank you for that. I usually just run past them. xD

Thank you so much for providing that, kelseylou! :D
now hold on just a diddly-darn minute. Seed Pods can be obtained from broken vases too?
Three grenade rounds in a row? Oh yesss.
Keke Moderator

Kim wrote:
Thank you so much for providing that, kelseylou! :D

Happy to help. :D
Night wrote:
now hold on just a diddly-darn minute. Seed Pods can be obtained from broken vases too?

Yesssssss!!! It doesn't seem to be a super common occurrence, but it does happen! The first pot I broke in my first game this morning gave me a seed pod, but it bounced off the wall and Doubutt gobbled it up before I could screenshot it.
Libertine wrote:
Three grenade rounds in a row? Oh yesss.

Lucky duck! I get so many axes and rapiers that I get excited when I get something new, haha.
I can't get this to work. :v Is there something specific I should do after I download? ;3;
Sanne wrote:
I definitely recommend mapping out the castle without the weapon, then backtracking to your weapon. Not sure if that's making it harder for you or if the whole game is just challenging by itself

Thanks again for the advice, Sanne - I actually did end up playing a few more games and solved the fact that certain rooms really frustrate me by restarting the game if they were on the path to the cannon room.

I'm afraid to turn on my laptop today because I accidentally poured some water into it yesterday (I think it'll be okay if I let it dry before turning it on - it wasn't a lot of water - but I definitely want to wait until it dries). So I'm not sure I'll be playing again because the game doesn't run from mobile. But I think I played like once last year, so it's definitely an improvement :D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus