Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Samster

Nor did I
Samster

Good to know.
The ghosts scare me. I have no idea how to get past them, so I just avoid the rooms they're in.
Anyone have any tips on what to do against them?
Sanne Moderator

The ghosts only get aggressive when you get close to them. If you run away from them they stop chasing you when enough distance is between you.

I sometimes make them chase me for a bit by running slower away from where I need to be, then sprint.
Samster

Also, you can sprint by double-tapping the key
Samster

Faster than ghost
Ooh, okay! Thanks!
Samster

You're very welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Hey guys! I know some people have been finding it difficult to play the game. I made a video of me playing it, in case it helps someone out. :)
Sanne Moderator

I have java, but I can't even download the game because it won't let me open a .jar file on my tablet/pc
Sanne Moderator

Atty wrote:
I have java, but I can't even download the game because it won't let me open a .jar file on my tablet/pc

Are you sure you installed it correctly? Sometimes you have to update it with a fresh installation for it to work. Make sure to follow all the steps on the bottom of the download page.

If you followed all the steps and it still doesn't run, can you please be more specific with why it doesn't run? What happens when you try to open the Doubutt game? Can you share the exact error message with us?
rat

sharing this here because it's literally a game changer for me!

the gel cubes CAN be killed by the bouncy balls, you just have to give the ball a good kick first!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Atty wrote:

What version of java? Also, is there a specific error message?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

rat wrote:
sharing this here because it's literally a game changer for me!

the gel cubes CAN be killed by the bouncy balls, you just have to give the ball a good kick first!

This is a bug that will be fixed shortly.
rat

e9a49dd06f.PNG

who feels my pain
ME T_T
Kim wrote:
Atty wrote:

What version of java? Also, is there a specific error message?

There isn't a message, the version of Java was fully updated after I downloaded it. My issue I'm having is the game being a .jar file and it acts as a compressed file that needs unpacked, it won't run the game at all and saves it in multiple files.
rat wrote:
e9a49dd06f.PNG

who feels my pain

"THE BALL IS LIFE BRUH!"

This game is making me scared of big castles with bouncy balls...

Also... Where does the carrot goes when you pick it up...? Same with the magnet. I'm worried, since my doubutt has "eaten" like ten carrots, and I haven't found them o.o //end of joke.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus