Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

(And that by, ie supost to be but... And also XD before*)
Kateri (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

"But you put my stuff back, didnt try to escape, told me you are in the thieves guild, and didnt attack me, i would have been able to track you down anyways if you did escape, but you didnt try to, so i find no reason to turn you in. Im Kateri by the way." She smiled, then walked towards him and put her stuff back inside its drawer, "you may go.." She motioned towards the open door."

Dar'ja was puzzled
"I'm not saying I dont want to be free, but you know you can actually, maybe, make some money for turning me in....
Whatever" Dar'ja picked up hia dagger and walked out of the room

Kateri thought about how poor she was and she thought of the money she would make turning him in, she sighed, "I dont care about the money." She walked out of the room and sat on her couch, her door unlocked for him to leave.

"Then you must be rich and kind, to things that go well together"

"Actually, as you can see i live in an apartment, and truely, im poor, but im not in it for the money, so please, go..." She sighed.

"I'm to cunfussed... Why won't you turn me in? Even if it wasn't for the money... You would have a lot of fame, for catching me... Plus if I go out their to many people would be wondering why I was in here in the first place... I have no where to hide, no where to turn... I'm not saying you should let me stay here, i'm saying I need to get out here secrectly and non supisiously and I don't know how to do that now I have been in here for longer than I already should, or want to... I also have a few... Things I need to do... You can probably guess, ane yes it has to do with stealing more things... So if you turned me in you could prevent a lot of things from being stoling from"
Dar'ja tries to fill her in so she becomes angryed to the point of killing him, or turning him in
Hoping she will pop to slip away

Kateri growled, "I dont want fame, and i dont want the banks crummy money, i want you to leave." Anger was burning at her face and she felt her werewolf curse start to take toll, her cheeks burned,"Just...Please, leave. Do whatever you want, Rob houses, in fact, i used to be a criminal, but i stopped doing that kind of stuff last year." Tears started to swell in her eyes but she turned her face so he couldnt see it, she clentched her fists and breathed slowly to calm herself.

"Just last year ah? You can join the theives guild and maybe start again"
Knowing she will pop at any momenet, Dar'ja kinda felt bad for Kateri

Kateri glared at him and growled then she gave a shriek of pain as clothes ripped from her body and she transformed painfully into a werewolf, a large tail grew out and long ears grew from her original ones, her teeth fell out and sharp canines sprouted from her gums, all the while she screamed and roars erupted from her throat. After transforming she stood up fully (6 ft tall) on two legs and turned around, her yellow eyes were fixed on him as her lips curled into a snarl. Although in a wolf form she was still quite beautiful, her body was that of a young woman, but was covered in shiny smooth black fur, and was a little more muscular, her tail swayed slightly as she growled at the figure before her.

Suprised and scared Dar'ja quickly ran out of the aperment room running down the stairs into the outside

Kateri went onto all fours and quickly chased after him, she sped down the apartment stairs and bursted out the door, people on the sidewalk screamed and ran away as she chased him, she soon cought up to him just as he was entering the woods and tackled him down, she growled in his face and held him on the forest floor.

He didn't struggle, instead he closed his eyes and just laid there as if he was already dead. Hoping to trick her, or have a unexpecting death coming... It seemed less painful not knowing when it would happen

Kateri thought about what she was doing and her arms relaxed, she looked him in the eye and got off of him instantly, "What have i done..." She whispered to herself as she looked at him terrified on the ground, "Im a monster." She thought to herself, her bright yellow eyes watered and she sank to her knees.

Dar'ja opened one eye still terafied says nothing

Kateri sat on the forest floor and looked at her clawed hands, her ears flickered slightly and she made a decision, "Okay" she said clearly, "I will join the thieves Guild. I mind as well.." She turned her wolfs head towards him and just watched him silently.

Dar'ja opened his eyes wide
"What?! Really? After how I treated you?"

"Yes, even after you broke into my apartment, i will join, it's exciting, and i love to transform into an animal, even though it is excruciating pain." She seemed to smile and held out a clawed hand to help him get up.

He put his hand on her paw and got up
"Well... Plus you probably now need the money since you kinda broke a door or to, any way, follow me"
He started walking in a direction to the east

Kateri followed him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus