Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Chessy listened carefully to the riddle and thought about it, but didn't have time to answer, before she started to walk away. "What? Hey, hang on!" He said in protest and reappeared in front of her. "Don't be rude," he said and crossed his arms and looked at her as strictly as he could. He pushed his hair away from his eyes. "You can't tell a riddle and then leave, it's not the right way to do it," He said and smiled. He had thought about it, and was quite sure he knew the answer. It was something much taller than a tree. Much taller than anything actually. It was quite sneaky of her though, because she knew Chessy and she knew how he'd react. She probably knew that he'd run after her, but if anyone ever said anything about that, he'd deny it completely. It's not that he had a huge ego as such. People often assumed that. He just loved riddles and tended to talk weirdly and use strange expressions. He missed his homeland and had actually changed a little bit, since he got stuck here.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Aww come on kitty cat" she teases with a laugh as she waits for his awnser and hums a little song. After awhile she sighs and blinks "please hurry up chessy please" she finishes off her sentence with a cute little mock pout
Fawne (played by Zinx)

(May I join in?)
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

( I'm good with it)
Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

(You can so join :D)
Dar'ja didn't answer as he put the flower on the end table near his bed and wipped more tears from his eyes
"I think cheesy would rather answer the riddle, I' m just thinking of other things right now..." He said as he thought more thing of his mothers death...
Fawne (played by Zinx)

Fawne's hooves echoed off the floor as she looked around. The halls of the building seem to go on and on. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she peered into several of the empty rooms. They seemed to have been vacant for a long time. Spider webs adorned the dusty corners and Windows. Several times her horns found them by accident. "Hello?" she asked again. Again no answer. The place must be empty, but that would be strange in a town like this. Fawne hadn't been in town long, but she thought for sure this was a place of rest.

Dar'ja's sharp ears heard Fawne but very faintly, but still didn't answer... He got up and sneaked where he heard her voice a place of the hide out that wasn't used much by the Thevies Guild he opened a door which led to a long hallway that was dark, his eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness as he heard Fawne's 'hello' again he knew he was on the right path, he learned a trick where he could climb up walls it was called death from above since the trick included jumping down and stabing someone but he didn't want to kill anyone since that was not how he did thiings... he could climb eaily since he had claws which gave him some grip especally since some wood was hanging down where Dar'ja could jump on and move without being detected
He just jumped from arch to arch that where suporting the walls, he keep jumping till he ended up at a crossing point, he had a choice to go either left or right... He sat silently waiting for the voice to appear again...
Fawne (played by Zinx)

Slight scratching sounds made her ears twitch. Her eyes searched more closely as she moved forward more slowly. "Is...is someone there?" her ears were pulled fully foward, straining to hear any sounds. The echo of her hooves where the only sounds that came from her. With each breath, she continued to find any kind of scent.

Dar'ja focused on the noise, it came from the right, he jumped down from the arch to the wall where he then saw Fawne he jumped onto the ground in front of her
"I'm here..." He said
Fawne (played by Zinx)

The sudden appearance of him almost made her fall backwards. "Oh...ha, you startled me." she smiled. Her eyes looked up to the shadowed. "That was pretty good." though her fur was still on end, Fawne's body eased. "Where did you come from?" she rubbed her arm, looking him over. Seeming to portray a cat compared to her deer nature. "....and are there others."

Dar'ja noticed the figure was a deer...
"Lets just say... To the left there is a whole guild, and I don't think they would appreceate you here... Since they are mean to anyone that is in here without permission, and you seem new around here... And I mean the town itself, also how did you get down here?" Dar'ja asked thinking about all the enterances
Fawne (played by Zinx)

"I'm not sure, I was trying to get out of the rain." placeing a finger on her jaw, she turned her attention over her shoulder. "I think I came in from over there." she shook her head,"I'm not so sure to tell you the truth." her amber eyes hovered on him. "I arrived into town yesterday." she didn't like stormy weather, it made her anxious. The thought made her rub her arms and lowered her ears.

Dar'ja looked behide her as he saw a door and knew there was a ladder behide the door and focused back on her eyes
"Ah, ok... I don't like rain either to be honest makes my fur stick together..." Justbthe thought made him uncomfortable
"I guess you will have to stay here if you don't want to be in the rain..." He turned around and started walking "just don't get on the bad side of anyone and you will be fine" he said as he took a left at the "Whats your name by the way?" He asked stil walking
Fawne (played by Zinx)

Oh! How rude she was. "My name is Fawne!" she hurried to keep up with him. "How long have you lived here?" she wondered out loud as she looked around. Thunder rolled outside and it made her body hunch, making her already little figure smaller. To keep her mind from the storm, she kept her eyes on his back. He looks like a cat.she smiled at the thought. I wonder if he chases small lights. Fawne heard rumors of that behavior.

(XD thats funny)
As the thunder roared, Dar'ja's tail twitched Dar'ja kept walking and answered "My name is Dar'ja... I don't live here, No one does, it's an underground hide out for a guild, the Theives guild to be exact" Dar'ja opened the door that had somehow closed
There was a big roam with lighting with no one around, "you were in the area where we have abandened a while ago thats why it's more dirty and so dark..."
He turned to look at you again "I was right, you are a deer, do you have a human form?" He asked wondering...
Fawne (played by Zinx)

(haha I couldn't help it)

Why are you here then? All alone? She wondered to herself."Human form?" her head tilted. "No not really. At least...I don't think so." Another loud boom shook the atmosphere. "Ah, d-do you have one?" her anxiety was rising, which mean her eyes were probably huge. The echos from her hooves were drowned out by the noise outside. Where are we going? There wasn't much to look at, but the smell was musty.

Dar'ja's tails twitchs again as the loud boom of thunder roars again
"No, been a Khajiit, and I plan on staying one, but kinda weird this is usually busy... Maybe the taven ran out of stock... But I don't know where you are going to sleep for the night most beds are taken probably since the taven is closed... I would let you sleep in my bed but fur is every where plus other people are there, I could look around for a bed for you if you want"
Fawne (played by Zinx)

"Oh, please don't worry about me." she made small laughing sound, "I will be alright." she was too busy taking in the room. "I can sleep on the floor, it is no problem." Fawne rubbed her eyes and yawned. Realizing that she hadn't slept the last two day made her a bit more ready to find a place to sleep.

Dar'ja watched her in some confussion
"What about if other people find you here, This is one of the most busiest spots down here, plus why are you ea-" a loud boom of thunder inturupped Dar'ja and hisntail twitched
"As I was saying... Why are you so easily suggesting sleeping on the floor?"
Fawne (played by Zinx)

The sound nearly jumped her from her fur. She wrapped her arms around herself and wish the storm would stop. "I'm used to sleeping on the floor." she lowered her arms and dwindled her thumbs, then stared down at them embarrassment. I don't want to inconvenience you. she thought. Here she was a stranger, and Fawne did not want a bad first impression. He was the only one here and she knew nothing about this place.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus