Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

"Was that what all the noise was about earlier?"
Dar'ja replied quickly "yes..." Nervous if he can have a new recruit be recruited, then other people might respect him more
"Well... We never had a werewolf join" Vex took a long pause before starting her new sentence, Dar'ja's nervousness builds up "So why not start now? But first before you join you must prove yourself worthy to be in this guild, I will send you on a mission" Vex takes a paper from her pocket "ah yes, this I have been saving for a new recruit. And it should be no problem since you had experiance before. So I'm sending you alone on this mission as well" Dar'ja eyes widen
Vex looked at Dar'ja and his wide eyes and then looked back at Kateri "any way, your mission is to steal a flawless diamond from this shop-keeper" handing you the paper with a very well do drawing picture of his face and his name "this dimond will probably be in his house somewhere in a safe, his house is next to his shop called 'The Trade In Goods' to be honest it can also be in his pocket so I hope you have the skills to pickpocket someone"
Dar'ja was really suprised how fast Kateri was accepted by Vex
"Now I have to go and finish my work" Vex turned and started walking away
"You are really lucky Kateri" Dar'ja said

"You better be off on your mission, and good luck" Dar'ja said with a small smile feeling pretty good about himself

But his smile soon ended as he went into a different room to resume his own work
Chessy was surprised as well to how quickly Vex accepted Kateri. But she always were more kind to people, who were different or stood out. He believed she might see it as beneficial. Having allies with different skills. They're all there for the same reasons. Chessy turned towards Kateri, seeming a bit on edge. "Congratulations, miss. Vex is usually quite stubborn and rarely accepts people in that quickly. So you should be happy," he said, then nodded. He turned around and walked in the other room to find Dar'ja. "You seem worried," he said with that characteristic tone of his.

Dar'ja turned around in suprise
"Indeed I am a little worried, if Kateri doesn't do her mission correctly, she might be found useless and unwanted. And Chessy, you seem different today... I know you probably got disapointed that your riddle wasn't answered, but that doesn't mean I don't like your riddles, I just had a lot on my mind and also how other people reacted around Kateri when she waa a wolf. A lot has happened in just a half an hour, and I'm sorry I seemed angry"
Dar'ja went back to his own mission grbing some things from his bag and putting it in his room and keeping some things in the bag
Chessy sat down on a table and started swinging his legs, while carefully listening to Dar'ja. Dar'ja was after all a friend of Chessy's, even though Chessy was quite sure Dar'ja didn't really know who he truly was. "Yes, but Vex has a point. You know why she does it. She needs to know that she can handle it. You know how things are here, we can't exactly babysit people all the time," he replied and kept listening. "You have no reason to feel sorry. Life is too short for that. Riddles are how I cope. They make you think outside the box. I was testing her," he explained. "A friend once told me she believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Now, I'll let you get to your mission," he finished and left.

"Well, I'm still sorry... And bye" Dar'ja kept sorting his things in his bag

He finishes sorting his things and comes back out

Dar'ja goes and tries to find someone named Mavin

(Hello? Misty? DancingDawn?)
Dar wrote:

(I'm here)

Cheshire wrote:
Dar wrote:

(I'm here)
(Wheres Misty?)
(I don't know)

(She might be busy)

(Hmmm...)

(Soooo... Nw what?)
Dar wrote:
(Soooo... Nw what?)

(Idk, good question)
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

( hi I'm new....so is my character...mind if I jump in?)

(What do you think Dancing Dawn? Should we let him/her join?)
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

(The character is really new so I don't have a set....well anything for her)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus