Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

Dar'ja noticed her arms wrap around herself
"Are you cold?"
He didn't really like it, when she called him kitty-cat. "Don't call me that," he mumbled and pouted. He sighed and couldn't help but smile. He looked at her again and kept silent for a moment, thinking it over. He crossed his arms. "The answer is a mountain, okay? A mountain," he replied, and chuckled, hoping this would make her happy. He messed up her hair a little bit. "Let's see what Dar'ja is up to," he said. He then turned around and ran off to find Dar'ja, a cat tail wagging excitedly behind him.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

" I'm not a child you know!" She yells after him in rage as she stalks down the hall and mutters "next time he tries to ruffle my hair I'll make sure to have a spray bottle on me"
Fawne (played by Zinx)

She shook her head. "No, it is just this weather. I've....I've had a bad experience with this kind of storm." Even though they were inside, the sound of thunder and the angry winds made her agitated. It made her want to find a small in closer and hide in it. Her attention went to the temperature of the almost empty room and it did seem tolerable for the most part.

"Oh..." Dar'Ja wondered what her nad experience was but didn't vring it up, since it could have been a really bad memory
Fawne (played by Zinx)

"Is this were you sleep?" she asked as she looked around the room once more, making her way over to a wall to sit. The storm outside couldn't seem to decide whether to have strong winds or loud rain. Always changing from one to another.

"No, I sleep more over there..." Dar'ja looks and nods
He notice Cheesy and Diana are walking over he waves to them
"Luckly one of the two nicest people down here are coming over" he tells Fawne
Fawne (played by Zinx)

(I want to post, but I want to wait on them two.)
(Dude, it's CheSSy, not Cheesy xD)

Chessy is just glad he made it inside. He isn't very fond of storms like this. He ignores Dianas protest about her not being a child. As he continues down the hall, he spots Dar'ja. His eyes change again to that of a cat and almost seems to glow in the dark. He smiles and almost in the blink of an eye he's already there. He looks from Dar'ja to Fawne. He seems quite curious. "Who's your friend?" He asks politely. He has never seen her before and wonders how she got there in the first place.

She then joins the group and smiles at dawn before sending two cold glares at what she likes to call ....the bad cats (give me s break that's all I could come up with) "next time either of you ditch me I'm bringing out the spray bottle again!"

(Sorry... X3)
*Dar'ja just rools his eyes at Diana's threat of the spray bottle
"Any way this is Fanwe, Fawne this is CheSSy and Diana"
Fawne (played by Zinx)

fawne did a small bow and smiled. "Nice to meet you." why did the girl threaten them with a spray bottle? Do they not like the bottles? She wondered. Another loud boom shook the building.

Dar'ja's tail twitched again as it tryed to wave back and fourth
"Nice to meet you too," Chessy said and bowed politely. He then looks at Diana, and furrows his eyebrows at her threat. She can try, but it won't do her any good. He turned back to Dar'ja and Fawne. "So, what now? Wait for the storm to pass?" He tilted his head slightly, looking at Dar'ja to get his opinion. He always listened to Dar'ja, as he was one of his best friends.

"Oh hello I'm Diana " she says politely as she dips low into a curtsy

Dar'ja looked at chessy
"I guess... Hopefully Kateri comes back soon, she has been gone awhile..."
Fawne (played by Zinx)

Fawne looked to him as well. This place was too new for her to know what she should be doing. And the storm didn't seem like it would let up too soon.
"Yeah, I wouldn't count on it, though. With this weather, Kateri is probably doing the same thing we are. Staying inside and waiting for it to pass," he replied, and looked out the window. The rain knocked on the window and feel down in thick lines. It was dark outside, but he could see the trees and a trail leading deeper into the forest. Into the dark. He sighed. It brought back memories. He used to sit atop a tree at a crossroads, guiding strangers, who came into the forest. And now? Now he's here, in a guild of thieves. Sometimes he wonders how he got here in the first place. And if he'll ever be able to go home. But it's difficult, because over the years he has made friends here.

"Yeah, true... But what should we do to pass the time?"
Dar'ja also thought, there wasn't much to do in the guilds hideout...

Dar'ja thought more but still came up with nothing...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus