Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

Dar'ja walked in with his weapon ready to defend
Kateri (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Kateri walked behind him, her sharp canines showing as she growled at anyone that came near her.

Someone that wasn't in the room at the time walked in
"Whats all t-WHATS THAT?!" looking at you and struggleing to get his weapon he started and shivered
Dar'ja rolled his eye "no need for weapons, Kateri is are new recruit..." Dar'ja still with his weapon ready to defend
"WHY IS SHE A WEREWOLF?!" The same person asked still shivering in fear
"She has her reasons" Dar'ja said "any way... I need to meet up with Vex, where is she?" Dar'ja asked
Dar wrote:
(Amazing charater Dancing Dawn, i'm not kidding... I love secrects in some of my characters, and also I love how he has a hats shop XD)

(I might be a Supernatural-fan.. Thank you, I'm quite fond of him myself. He was actually made for a The Wolf Amongs Us-roleplay ^^)

Kateri growled,"why is everyone afraid and want to kill me?! She asked snarling.

"Probably becuase your a werewolf form right now... But when you change back i'm pretty sure they will like having someone new here" Dar'ja said
"He hit it right on the nose" someone said
"I just want the hide, plus killing a werewolf can get you fame, more money" another person said else said
"Or it can get you in troble for murder!" Dar'ja yelled back at them with his eyes looking for Vex
(Mind if I join?)

"What's all this ruckus about?" A curious voice asked, and a pretty face suddenly popped ud. "Dar'ja?" He then noticed the wolf in front of him, and his hairs raised on his back. His eyes turned green and his pupils changed to that of a cat for a split second as he stared at her. He was very uncomfortable with all of this. He backed up a little bit.

(Yeah you can join) Kateri felt offended when everyone talked about killing her kind and taking their pelts. She growled to herself and stared at her feet.

"Cheesy, I'll talk to you later. Actually, do you know where Vex is?"
He asked
"Kateri here wants to join" he said as he focused less on being ready to defend and more on his question
(Thanks)

He had a hard time removing his gaze from Kateri. She made him a bit uncomfortable to be honest. She was after all a werewolf, right? How could they trust her? He forced himself to look at Dar'ja. "Sorry, haven't seen Vex all day. But you can stick around and wait if you want to.." After he said that he had a feeling he might regret it. Chessy was usually quite polite, but sometimes against his will. He's not saying this person isn't trustworthy, but well.. he is a very weird and mysterious creature, so you go figure. He turned towards Kateri. "You can call me Chessy. Kateri was it? Riddle me this.. They say you can fear me, and they are not wrong. I am the Ultimate stalker and though you can always see me you’ll never be able to flee from me. What am I?" Chessy's eyes changed again to that of a feline creature and his smile got larger and revealed his fangs. It was an unusually big smile.

Dar'ja nodded looking at chessy but was puzzled at the smile, but kept quite as he thought the riddle again, even though it wasn't his to answer but thought at the same time he rather do something else than think of a riddle when he has a new recruit ready to join... But he just stood there

(Hello?)

Kateri ignored the riddle and growled, she just wanted to get recruited.

"Chessy, I recamend standing back..."
(Hi)

Chessy turned his gaze towards Dar'ju, seeming slightly irritated, and doing it against his will. His is after all very polite. He doesn't like being interrupted while having fun. Chessy loves riddles, so that's what he sees as fun. He pouts a little bit, then furrows his eyebrows suspiciously. "Why?" He took a few steps closer, then nodded towards her. "She wants to be recruited, right? If that's so, then hurting someone, is not the way to go. Either way... are you sure Vex will be okay with this? You know how he is.." Chessy seems a bit concerned. He may have turned towards Dar'ju, but he does keep an eye on that Kateri. She's a wolf. He isn't very comfortable around dogs.. because he's a cat.

Dar'ja was suprised how close you got and tried to push you back a small bit
"I wouldn't get on her bad side... Trust me, I did that and lets just say that it could have hapened much worse..."
Dar'ja ovided the question with Vex, but still thought about it
(Hello)

Kateri wandered a way a few feet and observed the area, she was impressed. People walked by and jumped back when they came to close, she sneered and wandered her way back to Dar'ja.

Dar'ja watched you hoping no you would attack, luckly no one did
"And Chessy... I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to answer the riddle"
(Hi)

Chessy furrowed his eyebrows, when Dar'ja said you shouldn't get on her bad side. "Bad side? I'm guessing you'd only get on her "bad side" if you provoke her." Chessy took a few steps back with a sigh, as it apparently seemed like it made Dar'ja uncomfortable. There's no way he could be afraid of Chessy, so maybe he just has a thing about personal space. He looked up, when Dar'ja said he was sure she didn't want to answer the riddle, and Chessy seemed somewhat offended. He crossed his arms. "And how would you know that? Are you a mindreader? No, I don't think so. Besides.. I think she can speak for herself, don't you?"

"Well, she hasn't yet... Plus she has hasn't answered your riddle either, but if she wants to answer the riddle she can... Plus I think she rather see if she can be recruited than answer a riddle that wont tell her anything of the sort" Dar'ja looked at Kateri then back at chessy... Hopeing he didn't seem to rough on chessy and his riddles since Dar'ja acually liked most of his riddles, they were alwas clever and interesting
(Hi)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus