Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

For me I saw you are in
(I don't mind ^_^)
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

(Thank you)

(I guess we resume were we left off and hopfuly misty comes back)

Diana was reletives new to town...she did belong to one of the richest families in town yet she chose to join the nearby theives guild because as she says "I just wanna have fun" she was currently walking down the hall of the guild with no perticular thing to do just hoping to talk to someone....only she her new boss and her 279 siblings knew what she was ....she perfered not to tell anyone about her family because of their comically large house...and besides...who would take a fairy girl seriously?( I'll just hop in riiiight here)

(Awesome! XD)
Dar'ja walked looking around for Marvin still when he noticed Diana Le Fae
"Hey Fae! Have you seen Marvin around any where? I can't find any one today for some reason..." Dar'ja said before he scratched his ear
A chuckle could be heard behind Dar'ja and Diana. Probably drew attention. The chuckle came from Chessy. A slightly shorther than average guy, who was quite pale and seemed really small, but fit. He looked like someone you could easily pick up and throw around with. What someone like that was doing here might be a very good question for those, who don't know him. Chessy was found in the woods and he kind of stuck around. He followed them and ended up somehow being adopted by the guild, who had gotten used to his presence, and let's not forget the fact that he was a very good thief, even though he didn't seem like it. Chessy put his hand over his mouth to try and quiet himself. A big smile could be seen on his face. "That's rich coming from a thief," he said, and then took a few steps back in case Dar'ja might tackle him for that comment. They were friends, but friends can attack other friends sometimes. Cheshire was known as the jester of the guild. Also tended to speak in riddles and annoyed people with it.

"Again I ask you just to refer to me as Dian...hello chessy it's nice to see you again" she mutters over her shoulder as she pushes a blond hair away from her face to show off her Crimson eyes.She smiles softly and turns to face him
" I've come up for a riddle I'd love for you to hear...being the master of riddles ....and one of the only people who I actually like here" she laughs (too much?....not enough?)

(Its good)
"Sorry..." Dar'ja replies and goes back on his journey on finding Marvin

" oh my it seems I've upset him I must find a way to apologize to him...OH I know I'll go out and pick those flowers he likes to smell in the medow!" She yells before turning away small specs of luminescent gold dust flinging to and fro as she skips away in a rythm that almost seems as if she's dancing to a song she does a quickl twirl then exits the building ...making her way to a medow outside of town.

Conos turned and noticed Diana twirl her way out the door after she yelled what she said
"Wait? Flowers for who now?" Dar'ja woundered as he resumed to try and find Marvin

Knowing fully well that she was out of sight Diana took out a large wooden stick and leaned close to the ground.At the end of this stick golden sparks flew out and painted a golden trail across the grass. She weaved patterns and left trails of golden dust as she slowly drew across the medow floor as if it where her great green canvas.after countless hours she finally had finished her work. Strewn across the grass was a series of golden patterns that glew luminescent in the last hours of day. She slowly drew away from the circle of runes and began to dance. Throwing her hands in strange directions and swaying her hips as she pranced to and fro soon the circle began to grow brighter and brighter it could practically be seen by any paranormal/supernatural creature by now. And finally she threw her hands down and with her hands outstretched the circle dissipated and in the center was a single flower slowly blooming. At first it just seemed to be a simple white flower but upon further inspection it carried the glow of the silver moon. It's petals and leaves swayed side to side as she quickly plucked it. It seemed to glow like the full moon itself but yet it also carried within it several shifting and ever changing colors that swayed and moved as if in a graceful dance with the cold silver of the majority. Satisfied with her work she wondered if next time she should make a larger circle to crest more of these flowers she had dubbed "moon lilies" she smiles knowing that this same flower carries the same effect as tonight's full moon which was to stand for peace and tranquility. But drawing a larger circle would require much more magical power and a lot more time drawing very tiny acient symbols. She sighed as she put the flower away and her long drawing rod as well in her bag the flower still giving off its bright light show for all to see through her bag but she didn't care to notice she was more preoccupied with seeing the look on da'jas face when she gave him one of the most rare things in existence that only blooms on the night of the full moon when the first rays of the moon hit the soil just right.....or if you where a fairy like her which their are very few of you can grow it on any given night.
( took me forever to write this...might be a lot of gramar mistakes though)

(Wow... Props to you XD)
Dar'ja eyes widened as he woke up and say the flower he seemed sad, but on the inside was happyness
The flower reminded him of his mother a long time ago when he was just a kit his mother had one and on her last dieing words she said
'Keep this and hold on to it, it's the rarest thing I have, I love you...' he kept it and he still has it hiden better than the rest of his riches as the flower is more meaningful than anything else

Dar'ja started crying lightly as he remembered that day he asked with a small voice
Chessy seemed quite curious about this riddle. It completely broke his chain of thoughts. He really liked having Diana around. Especially since she was probably the only one, who liked his riddles and weird way of speaking. The others often didn't understand him. Then she happily skipped away and he didn't see her for a while, but found her presenting a flower to Dar'ja. He smiled that familar big smile of his that filled almost his entire face. Who would have known that a flower would make a tough guy like Dar'ja cry? Chessy disappeared and reappeared next to Diana, jumping with glee. You could tell he was eager and distracted. Still thinking about the riddle. He didn't like leaving things like that unfinished. He enjoyed the strange and out-of-the-ordinary-things. No one knew, who he truly was. That he was indeed the Cheshire cat from Wonderland trapped in a human form. Diana and Dar'ja were probably his best friends. "Diana.." he said with a catlike voice, almost like a whisper. A purr. He seemed excited.

Dar'ja wipped hs tears
"Thanks you... You should maybe go with Chessy" he said as he held the flower close to him still remembering that day
But he had a smile on his face

Diana began to laugh as she hummed under her breath "I am tree who branches high to cleave the clouds and break scrape the sky my roots run deeper then the deepest seas and often am surrounded by a calming breeze my leaves in colors of many but I still lack fruit of plenty. What am I ?"she asks the two as she had known chessy was there for quite awhile now
(I will go sleep now guys, but I will reply as soon as possible)

Cheshire wrote:
(I will go sleep now guys, but I will reply as soon as possible)
(Ok night)

Dar'ja thought and thought... But didn't think of any thing
"I don't know... Cheesy should know"

"Does no one know what I am?....well that's dissapointing it realy is.....I thought chessy of all creatures would know a riddles solution upon hearing it....oh well" she then begins to step away knowing a certain someone who didn't get to respond would stop her. She wouldn't deny that chessy was reasonably attractive how ever he already had a massive ego so she'd never ever tell him that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus