Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Kateri (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Kateri hung her head and rolled her eyes at the sound if them bickering. She just walked along the side of them and waited patiently.
Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

"Maybe you should just come with us to find Vex around here, but first maybe we should get Kateri some clothing"
Conos went into the door were they kept their extra supplies, and grabbed some armor for Kateri and walked back out...
"Here its all we got for you... for now" he says handing Kateri the armor

"That'll be fine." she said and went into a room where she locked the door, changed back into human form and put on the armor. She walked out and joined Dar'ja again.

"As you can clearly see chessy, she is a human... And if you will come with me to find Vex so we can see if Kateri can join"
Conos waited to see what you would say, even though he didn't have much of a question
He listened to Dar'ja, though he strongly disagreed. Chessy was quite mysterious and often talked in riddles. Literally. He also often said strange things or weird jiberrish-language or words that made no sense, as well as mention places they'd never even heard of or didn't believe existed. Nonsense basically. But of course to Chessy it wasn't nonsense. He knew something that all the others didn't. You have to be a lunatic to be able to see that. And Chessy believes in 6 impossible things before breakfast. He thought about it for a second, but then nodded and agreed to go with them. He joined them and then just stood outside while they waited for her. "Fine, I'll help you find Vex," he said. He then looked at Kateri and back at Dar'ja, when he said she was human. "Human? Yeah, now she is. She wasn't a minute ago," he replied, and then leaned closer to Dar'ja's ear. "You know how I feel about... her kind.." he whispered. He didn't mean it in a rude way. He just wasn't too excited about dogs or any doglike creatures.

Kateri watched Chessy closely, "hellooooo, im right here!" She said as Chessy whispered into Dar'ja's ear, she had super sensitive ears and could pick up what they were saying.

"Yes yes, you aren't fond of any dog" he said in a low voice but it wasn't a wisper "lets find Vex for now, ok?" Dar'ja sqid more loudly than what he last sqid
Chessy lifted his head and looked at her. "Why are you feeling attacked? I never said anything about you," Chessy said curiously and furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at her. He then turned his gaze towards Dar'ja again. "This is going too slow," he muttered and looked down at his feet. This really wasn't Chessy's day and he felt less and less like himself.

Kateri looked at her hands and stayed silent the rest of the walk.

"Lets just find Vex" Dar'ja walked in a random direction tord a door
Chessy kept pouting and looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets. A few moments went by, then he looked at Dar'ja. "Why don't we split up? I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, fly around and look for him. It'll be a lot faster than just... walking," he said. He furrowed his eyebrows when he said 'walking' as though it was a weird expression to him.

Dar'ja looked puzzled as you said a part of your sentence but just ignored a a part of the sentnce... "Umm... Sure..." Dar'ja confussed at why he said 'lovebirds' but not bringing it up just kept suching room after room

Kateri flashed Chessy a glare when he said lovebirds but stayed silent, letting Dar'ja do the talking.

"Check her office, she might be there" Dar'ja felling dumb not checking there first but he just kept going to room to room looking for Vex
Chessy was gone in an instant. You couldn't see him anywhere. But it didn't take long until Chessy was right behind them. "No need for that. I found her," Chessy said with a big smile, probably startling them. "She's on her way here," he added, letting go of their shoulders, that he had given a squeeze, and took a few steps back. "She seems to be slightly busy, so maybe talking fast would be a good idea?" He then looked back over his shoulder to see Vex walking towards them.

Kateri jumped when she heard him and sighed quickly, then she straightened herself when she seen Vex walking towards them.

Dar'ja jumped as when chessy spoke but stayed silent as he turned tord Vex taking about two steps tord Vex as vex kept walking tord them with a frown
As she got close she spoke "I see we have someone new down here"
Dar'ja nodded and said "indeed, her name is Kateri and I bet she will be a great recruit down here... She has had previous experience so she won't need as much tra-"
Vex inturupted Dar'ja "so, Kateri, what was this 'previous experience' Ja speaks of" looking a bit suprised at Kateri that she even had any previous experiance plus with the clothes she was wearing was the guild's "by the looks of it you also grabbed some clothing from are supply room"

"Yes, i was a theif for a while, but I quit do to a relationship that i am no longer in." She looked at herself, "yes i did grab some clothes, but it was only because if i had changed back i would have been...nude."she said looking at Vex.

Vex looked puzzled "change back?"
Dar'ja eyes widened and his eyes filled with worry
will Vex not accept her just becuase she was really a werewolf? Dar'ja thought, hopeing Vex wouldn't do that

She laughed nervously, "yeah...i-im of the werewolf species." She said and put her hands behind her back, she looked at Vex with a nervous expression.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus