Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Diana le fae (played anonymously)

Diana seems to freeze and shiver. Her look becoming pensive as if suddenly deep in thought "was that...no it couldn't...I'm not sure I'm ready for this ....she should be....oh why now " she whines lightly
Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

Dar'ja turns puzzled
"What going one with you, and who are you talking about?"
Fawne (played by Zinx)

Her eyes turned to Diana, worried at the girls muttering. Was it the storm causeing her to feel anxious like herself. Fawne was tired of standing, so she found a chair to sit in. It wasn't comfortable, but it was stable enough.

Dar'ja thought, this person could be anything... a necromancer that died and maybe she died but brought back to life, maybe she was a well known freind that turned evil that died... Of maybe just a normal friend that was killed in a normal horrible way... But still endless posibilites...

"It's a long story" she simply replied with a calming smile and a wave of her hand. She then brushes a strand of golden hair out of her face and giggles lightly." I forgot about a family visit is all but I'm sure they'll be back later"

"Ok..." He sajd creepied

"Hmm..." Dar'ja thought

(hello?)

" I'll be fine"

"Ok..." Dar'ja was still a little creeped out
"So... Any one have any suggestions on what to do?" He asked
"Is there anything we CAN do?" Chessy asked, looking at Diana and Dar'ja. He furrowed his eyebrows, and seemed curious. He looked out the window again. The storm was really raging outside. It probably wasn't going to end anytime soon. Perhaps it will clear up the next day.

" it's a loooong story.....about a hundred years give or take..." She mutters irritably under her breath
Kateri (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

(Long time no see my friends XD)
(Hey there, Misty. You might want to catch up before joining again. Just so there are no misunderstandings ^_^ - And how are you doing?)

(OH HELLO! :3 I also haven't been on for almost a month... I haven't missed much XD)
Dar'ja thought "I don't know..." Dar'ja said
(I'm going on vacation tomorrow (monday) and won't be back till Sunday)

(It has been awhile...)

This thread is dead

Sadly I uavebto agree... :(
Kateri (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Omg.....it's been a while since I've been on this site...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Supernatural town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus