Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno quickly ran out to Alan. "Hey give me your hand!" She yelled and held her hand out towards him.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

He quickly reached out his free arm and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, we're holding hands..." he said with a dorkish smile.

Yuno's cheeks turned red. "S-shut up before I drop you!" Using the railing as leverage, she hoisted him up, falling backwards inside when pulling him over and into the window.

He landed on his face with a thud, laughing his ass off.

"I'm just kiddin' around, Switch. If anything, I prefer "big, busty Juno" anyway." he said jokingly.

Yuno landed on her back. "Ouch, s***! Damn you Alan, I swear if you don't stop talking about Juno's silky-milkies..."

"Whatever." he said as he went into the kitchen. A few moments later he returned with some tape. He propped up Tanya's body and proceeded to tie her up next to the fire escape. Once he was done, he closed and locked the window.

"There. Now Boobs Clues can't pull another suicide stunt."

(Boobs Clues XD)

Yuno stood up and looked at a tied-up Tanya. "What in the absolute hell is going on here?"
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya was still unconscious and would be for probably the next hour or so. She just say there, leaning against what she was propped against.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

From her corner of the living room, Ace let out a small giggle. She'd been watching the scene carefully from her laptop, choosing not to interrupt since it would probably make the situation worse.
"Boobs Clues?" She smiled slightly as she watched the male wrap the girl in tape. Ace felt more comfortable knowing that the stranger wasn't staring at her anymore, and slowly sank backwards into her seat. "Are you running out of ideas by any chance, Al?"

"Ideas?" he said as he now approached her, sitting on the couch.

"You mean names? Well, I know one day I'll run dry, but I think I've still got it for now." he said with a goofy smile.

Yuno took a seat on the arm of the couch. She didn't say anything.

Ace's small smile was still playing on her features as she cast a glance over to the unconscious Tanya.
"What are you going to do about her?" She asked him, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

He shrugged. "I don't really know. I thought she'd be cool and all, but she didn't really seem like she needed any help all. For one thing she had a gun, meaning she was either a street thug, or a professional. My money's on the latter, seeing as she didn't even threaten me with it when she easily could have shot me and Switch and took my stuff. Our line of work is dangerous, and which friends and enemies you make can really impact if you live to the next day. As much of a bitch as I make her out to be, I think we can still use her. If she really does need shelter, then I can give it to her, but she needs to follow my rules." he put a finger to his chin.

"So in exchange for us giving her shelter and food and stuff, she helps us out when we need her, among other rules of course. That's what I've decided." he said with a devilish smile.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

(Am I the only one that feels bad for Tanya?)

//I do. Apparently Ace doesn't.

Ace listened intently as Alan explained, her green eyes occasionally shifting across to Yuno. She was wary of the girl's presence in the room, but chose not to act on it. Instead, she turned her attention back to the blonde and allowed the smile on her face to grow into a grin. As much as she was terrified of Yuno, she had to admit to herself, these two were some of the only people she felt fully comfortable with.

"Nice plan." Ace said as she tilted her head to the side. She suddenly remembered the envelope lying around in her bag, and decided that she should finally address it to the others. With ease, the girl twisted her body around, unzipped the bag and lifted the package from its depths, and tossed it to Alan.

"Surprise. Well, sort of," The redhead grinned sheepishly before continuing. "I remember you asking something about banks. So here's a list of everyone who currently has a vault in the city bank, and the blueprints for it." She was oddly proud of herself for once.

"Whoa! Thanks, Ace!" he instinctively leaned over to hug her, but hesitated and then pulled back with a smile.

"Thanks." he said while looking down at it.

"So when do we get to bust into a bank?" he asked, a little excited.
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

(Do you think the OP would mind if I joined in?)

(I dunno. OP hasn't said anything to us since starting the thread)

"You better hope it's soon. If not then you'd better clean that asshole up nice for your landlord haha" Yuno laughed.

(I really think you should ask permission first, but if you really want to join, then first we should discuss your position in the Rp. Things like your relationships with the characters or just who your character is in general)
The Shadow Brothers (played anonymously)

(I did. But the OP hasn't answered. It's been a few days. And well I figured I jump in, and since my characters are bad, well, mostly Roy and Shenso who like to take things for the fun of it.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus