Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno curled into a ball and called out from behind the couch "Um, Yuno isn't here right now. However you can leave a message with big, busty Juno and she'll make sure Yuno gets it."
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya listened to the two and rolled her eyes. She looked at Ace, waiting for an introduction.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan burst into laughter.

"Are you mad about that? Don't you like it? Or would you have preferred me giving Juno a chest size of 0?" he asked.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace blinked back at the stranger, suddenly becoming self-conscious about herself. The girl was almost looking at her expectantly, as if awaiting something. The small redhead broke the brief, awkward silence by shifting around uncomfortably and attempting to clear her throat.
"Um, hello," Ace said slowly to the stranger, attempting to slow her speech in order to prevent any stuttering. Introductions weren't her strong point. "I'm Ace."

"I told you Yuno's not here. Though if she was, she'd say she isn't mad. And also that that isn't the reason why she is hiding behind the couch." She said from behind the couch.

Tanya had been studying the new girl when she finally spoke. Ace, huh? She thought before responding. "Tanya." She said simply before shifting her eyes and focus to the couch. She didn't always have good manners, but she tried. Being thirsty wasn't helping.

Alan rolled his eyes.

"Hang on a minute." he told Ace as he approached the couch.

"Well can you tell her that I'm going to eat some stuff from my chocolate stash, and she can't have any until she comes out from behind the couch?" he asked.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

//I'm going to sleep, since it's almost 2am here and I have an exam tomorrow. Night everyone, it was really nice RP'ing with you all <3

(Night Luna :) Likewise)

"Yuno says that you have won today mortal." Yuno stood up from behind the couch, looking down at her feet. "I'll take a Twix." she mumbled.

He reached out to pat her head. "Good girl."

"Hey Udders, you want some chocolate?" he asked Tanya.

"Don't pat my head..." Yuno mumbled.

Tanya narrowed her eyes. "No. I want water. And if you don't stop calling me stuff like that.."

Alan laughed as he patted Yuno's head regardless.

"Well, that's just how I am. I'm offering you some shelter here, so if you don't like the things I call you, there's the door." he said, pointing to his door.

Yuno was going to hit Alan but she was so nervous that she couldn't move.

He noticed her attitude and quickly retracted his hand.

"Okay, I give. How about I go get Tanya some water?" he said as he approached his fridge. Instead of opening it, he pulled it off of the wall, revealing a secret room full of various drinks.

"Help yourself, but don't take too much or I'll take something of yours, if you know what I mean." he said with a grin as he walked away.

Tanya was itching to say something rude and walk out, but she needed the place to stay. Her boss would kill her if she ruined her clothes sleeping on the ground. So she just muttered and went in the secret room. She looked at everything in there. Totally ignoring his last comment she looked for something good to drink.

"Still looking for a cup? All of the drinks inside are either bottled or canned, so there's no need for a cup you know." he said with a shrug.

After looking at everything in the room and finding no alcohol, Tanya sighed and took the nearest bottle of water. She really needed some alcohol. She hoped the little bit she had earlier would be enough, otherwise she was dead for sure. Tanya walked over to the window, and climbed out. She sat on the fire escape, opened her water and took a drink.

Yuno went and got herself one. She needed to calm down. She was also waiting for Ace to say something. The longer she didn't, the more nervous she got.
Eskan Michi (played by Terminal-JS)

(I'm sorry if I am interrupting the roleplay. But I have this character that is a criminal.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus