Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace shifted her gaze from Tanya to Yuno and she faltered slightly at the sight of her. Having spent a year living with Jake and his twin brother, Draco, she was pretty positive that she was immune to anyone appearing 'creepy', however still she found something..Off about the pink-haired girl facing her. It was probably due to the fact that she was a serial-killer, but then again, weren't they all criminals here? Ace attempted to shrug off the thought and calm herself.
"H-hey, Yuno." The smaller girl cringed internally at the stutter. It was evident from the way that her hands shook slightly that she was anxious anyway.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno looked down at her feet. She wanted to run into the bathroom but knew Alan was just going to bribe her out anyway. "Hi...Ace" Yuno said, almost a mumble.

The awkward silence that managed to wedge itself between the two girls made the redhead remember the envelope in her rucksack. She was halfway through opening her bag when she remembered the presence of Tanya who was located somewhere in the house. Does she know about the trio's criminal activity? Should she even be pulling this file out of the bag right now? Alan did say that he didn't know what she was talking about, after all.

After these split second thoughts rapidly crossed her mind, Ace decided to just retrieve her laptop from the bag instead. She felt safer and less nervous with her trusty weapon fixed in her hands.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

The sirens that had faded earlier were nearing again. They were still looking for Tanya.

Tanya quickly climbed back in the apartment and hid from view of the window. Once out of view she sat down and calmly continued drinking her water.

Yuno had a funny joke in mind, but couldn't find the words to say it. It was like she was paralyzed. She could feel a party going on in her stomach.

Ace's gaze shifted to the floor, her laptop firmly clutched in her grasp, almost as if she was about to start hugging it. She had no idea what to do. If she moved into the living room, that would come across as rude. If she stayed still, would that not look weird?
She couldn't stop her anxious thoughts from invading her head. She really needed to sort this out, and soon. Mentally, Ace cursed Jake for being so right again about how she easily overthinks.

Eskan Michi wrote:
(I'm sorry if I am interrupting the roleplay. But I have this character that is a criminal.)

(You're not interrupting :) If you want to join, you're gonna have to ask the OP since he made the RP. Though he has finals so he probably won't answer immediately)

Yuno looked up at Ace. "So are you gonna come in? Cause this is getting a little bit awkward." Hah, you're one to talk she thought to herself.

Relief washed over Ace's face as soon as Yuno suggested that they move into the living room.
She nodded her head slightly, before walking towards the couch. With a sigh, she sat down and took in her surroundings. Things hadn't changed around here after all.
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan had been looking back and forth between the girls. He didn't remember them ever acting like that around each other.

He shrugged it off as hormones or something.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked as he went back into his secret drink storage room. "I've got like everything so don't hold back."

Yuno leaned against a nearby wall. "Everything except alcohol and non-ham sandwiches." she mumbled.

Tanya looked up at the girls. "I'm not the cause of this... nervousness, am I?"

//I'm gonna be away for a few hours, sorry :(

Alan laughed.

"Maybe, but I'm not complaining. Three girls in my apartment? Yes, please!" he said while chuckling.

"It's not you Tanya...and Alan, go eat a ham-sandwich or something." Yuno said.

Tanya rolled her eyes at Alan. "At least at work I'd be payed for dealing with this." She muttered to herself.

She then looked at Yuno. "Glad to hear."

Alan laughed again at Yuno comment.

"Come on Jun-I mean Yuno. Don't be like that." he said as he continued digging through his drink room.

"Don't compare to me to that...Takao." Yuno said.

"I thought you always wanted titanic tatas like her." he said.

"S-shut it! I don't care about me not having jiggly-wigglies!" Yuno yelled, her face flushed.

Tanya looked up at Alan and Yuno as they argued. She couldn't help but feel insulted by what they were saying. She narrowed her eyes at them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus