Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan noticed her glare.

"Hm? Something wrong, Busty?" he asked.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

"Why must you keep calling me things. I have a name." Tanya said. She was so close to leaving.

He gestured to Yuno.

"So does Switch here, but like I said it's just the way I am. Don't take it personally, I do the same thing to everyone." he said with a shrug.

Except Ace...

"So if you can't deal with it, Breasticles, then there's the door." he said while pointing to the door.

Tanya was about ready to snap. She fingered the pistol at her waist as she stared at him. One more comment..
Yuno (played by MSochist)

"Alan can you just shut the hell up? Jeez do you have to piss off every girl you meet? Does that get your motor going or something, you perv?" Yuno said.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace shrank back into the sofa slightly, trying to make herself invisible to the three people participating in the heated discussion. In the midst of doing this, she remembered the laptop she held clutched tightly up to her chest, as if she intended to use it as a shield of some sorts in case things got out of hand. The small girl slowly released the laptop and allowed it to fall onto her lap. To get more comfortable, she crossed her legs and rested the now-open laptop on them. Quickly, she tapped in her details onto the bright screen before looking up at the argument again, watching carefully from a safe distance.

Yuno coughed nervously. She realized things were getting heated. It wasn't fair to Ace. "Uh...sorry Ace..." Yuno mumbled an apology.

Alan stared down Tanya.

"So what? I offer you my hospitality and this is what I get in return?" he went over to his bookshelf and threw a bunch of books down onto the ground, revealing a hidden button. He pressed it and his bookshelf turned to reveal two pistols on a platter covered in bulletproof glass.

"You know-not you-," he said while gesturing to Yuno. "I don't think this is any fair. The police were on your tail not ten minutes ago, and I offer you shelter from them. You have no money to offer me in return, so I think it's only fair that I get to call you whatever I want, don't you think?" he said as he put in a number combination on the nearby keypad and opened the case, retrieving the pistols.

"Alan don't be stupid. Just eat a ham sandwich and calm down." Yuno said.

Tanya just glared as he got his guns. She listened to him, and couldn't contain it any longer. "Вы думаете, что вы такой особенный . Вы думаете, что вы можете оскорблять меня . Ну, заткнуться !" She yelled at him. She was breathing heavily as she lost it. She immediately held her head as she continued freaking out.

Alan clutched his guns tighter. He didn't have to understand her to know exactly what she said. He quickly aimed both of his pistols at her.

"Ungrateful b*tch!" he yelled. "Get the hell out of here before I put a bullet in your tig ol' bitties!"

Tanya closed her eyes as she forced herself to calm down. When she opened her eyes there was no more anger, just sadness. She looked at his guns, then at him. She put her arm down at her sides and stood up. "Go ahead." She said, no emotion in her voice. "Go ahead and just kill me. Put me put of my misery. I dare you."

Yuno ran in front of Alan, her arms spread out. "Calm down idiot! If you shoot that, 5-0 will be here instantly. They're already in the area."

"This place is clean! 5-0 won't find a damn thing even if they tried. Ace and I made this place cop-proof, as you can tell from the hidden gun storage." he said.

"But Boulder Breasts here is strapped. One quick pat-down and a testimony from me saying I was forced to shelter her and it's the slammer for her slutty behind." he put one gun down and raised the other in the air.

"So I really don't care if the feds show up here. I'm clean, but can you say the same?" he asked.

"I'm not clean. But not the way you think." She unholstered her gun and dropped it. A single tear ran down her cheek. "Why can't you just kill me. Why can't anyone." She said, her voice cracking. She turned around and climbed out the window. She stood on the railing of the fire escape and looked down, debating about jumping.

He sighed. What he said sounded so cool to him, but that wasn't the reaction he had in mind. Also a suicide wouldn't look good for him if the cops showed up to his place.

He put one of his guns on the bookshelf and approached Tanya. He swung the butt of his gun at the back of her head, intending to knock her unconscious.

Yuno was getting pissed. "If you don't put those guns away, then I'll take them from you and kill you with them." She turned to Tanya. "Wait! Isn't that a little drastic? I mean, don't take what Alan says seriously! He's just a stupid ham sandwich-eating p**** after all!"

Tanya had just made up her mind. She was going to do it. But before she could she was hit on the back of her head.

The blow did indeed knock her out, but it also made her fall. If Alan didn't catch her, she would fall to her death.

(Remember when this started with the idea of crime in mind? XD)

Damn! He didn't think it through.

He made a wild grab at her body, but ended up wrapping his hands around her torso, right on her chest. He didn't think about it as he quickly tossed her inside, shifting their positions using his momentum and her weight. The shift caused him to be in her former position, however, and he struggled to keep his balance on the fire escape.

"Damn it!" he said as he fell off. He managed to grab onto the ledge at the last second with one hand, but he was quickly losing his grip.

(Mhm XD)

Tanya landed inside by the couch. She laid there unconscious, unaware of what was happening. Her head was bleeding a little from the blow, but otherwise she was fine.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus