Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She follows closely behind. "Hot Dogs?" She though humans kept these animals to entertain them, not as livestock.
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

" one day I had finally desired to meet this woman so I plucked myself out of the earth and introduced myself. She seemed oddly rather unfazed by a talking gem and quickly brought me into her home. Over a period of weeks we became friends despite me having no solid form. After awhile I fell for her and she for me. And one night under the full moon she knelt down and kissed my gem and then as if by some magic I was formed...though admittedly a bit deformed but still. We spent many happy days together...and one day...,as I came to her home....I found her dead...her house burning down and her ch- best not to say that part. I'm not exactly sure if I'll end up in hot water for it or not......anyway later on i found out that apparently the rest of the church members thought I was a demon. And so I fled"
Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Amethyst} *taking a cylindrical object from a package, Amethyst pops it right in her mouth, chewing, then swallowing* "yea. though no one really knows exactly whats in them. here, try one."
{Steven} *Steven's face is in shock. he hadn't expected it to become a sad story so fast*

{Connie} *Connie was expecting that everything would go wrong though due to circumstance, and is a bit less shocked* "oh... that sounds like it was terrible..."

{Garnet} ...

She eyes the cold, limp item with distaste. "N-no thanks."

" as for what happened to her child....that is a story I'd prefer not to get into...and so much worse" * he mumbles that last part under his breath hoping that they won't push him for awnsers*

{Amethyst} *eats the other one, putting the rest of the 'dogs back in the fridge* "ah well, there's more stuff. Like whipped cream." *Amethyst is holding a metallic tube* "interested?"
{Steven} "man... why do stories about the war stuff have to be sad."

{Connie} "Well, its better now, right?"

{Steven} "yea, I guess so..."

{Garnet} "If you two have rested long enough, maybe you could do some stretches so you don't cramp up when Lapis gets back."

"This is what humans injest?" she questions, inspecting the container. She pushes on the nozzle and a with a little "pfft" of air, a bit of cream shoots out onto her face.

" you should probably do as she asks before we all get in trouble " he says with a chuckle

{Amethyst} "pff-hahaHA-Yea! great job with the cream there. now its my turn." *closing her eyes, a content look on her face, she sprays it at herself, getting covered. she shape-shifts a longer tongue to get her whole face wiped off in one go-around* "mmmh. plenty more than just these. maybe we can go to the boardwalk."
{Garnet} *starts going through her stretches*

{Connie} "come on Steven. Lets go."

{Steven} "Alright. Hey Citrine, did you want to join us?"

She wipes the majority of the cream off of her face, residue speckling it. "Sure! I've never really taken the time to go down there myself anyway..."

" not sure I should honestly"

{Amethyst} "Great. P-Squares'll know we're ok. two of them probably be feeling more 'productive' without me interjecting about the work site." *with that, she goes to head out the front door, the boardwalk her intended destination*
{Steven} "hmm. Ok, if you say so. But we're ready when you are!"

{Connie} *is taking the time to properly center herself, breathing in and out before she begins*

{Garnet} *makes no remark on your choice to not exercise*

She follows in silence.

.{ citrine} " thank you for understanding "

{Amethyst} *leads the way to a fry shop, a greasy smell floating through the air*
"sup P-D. Gotta new friend here, so Give us the Bits!"

{Pee-Dee} *spends a moment looking over the new face to Beach City* "well, while the bits sound fascinating, maybe I could try and interest them in Actual Fries first."
*the three of them continue to stretch* *Lion shifts about some to get more comfortable* *Lapis can be seen a bit of a ways off in the sky, slowly circling back to the Arena*

She leans on the counter, crossing her arms on it. "What is a fry?" She asks calmly, eyeing the... 'Pee Dee'.

* he smiles softly watching the group as he mumbles*

" takes me back"

{Pee-Dee} *he sighs, and turns back to get something from the devices inside the building* *he returns with a tray of 'fries'* "these, are fries. they're the reason most people come here. however, before Amethyst tells you herself, I guess I'll tell you that 'the bits' are technically a free non-menu item. All the parts of fries that fell out of the grease-trap that can't be sold."

{Amethyst} "yea, and they're real crunchy sometimes. those are the good ones. And, we don't really got any money on us, so unless you wanted to grab and run..." *Amethyst looks like she'd be ok with things either way*
{Lapis} *Lapis comes in for a landing, slowly descending* "you two look ready to continue. How about. we do some, ice climbing."

{Steven} "aw, we did that last time."

{Lapis} "ok then. how about... Teamups. you two will be fighting like before, but you'll be joined by Garnet. I'll just turn up the difficulty to compensate."

{Garnet} *cricks neck* "Sounds good to me."

{Connie} "mmmh. Well, Fighting with Garnet against garnet is certainly better than just fighting Garnet. Sure!"

{Lapis} *nods, before standing back, focusing to get ready to start the practice*

"Money?" She thinks... "Like this stuff?" She says, pulling out a few crumbled up bills and a few coins from her gem under her shirt, seemingly from a decade long gone. "I didn't know these were worth anything..."

He sighs as he watches the group with a smile a slight twinge of pain shoots through him as he grasps his gem lightly.
" well that's bad..." He mutters quietly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus