Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

"Thank you miss garnet" he bows politely another warm toothy smile gracing his face as he rises
Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

*Steven, Dressed in fresh, but identical cloths, exits the Bathroom, ready and awake* "ah... Thankyou, Shower."

{Amethyst} *getting up, walking towards Steven/the warp-pad,* "and look who's feelin' alive again."

{Garnet} *nods in response to the thanks, briefly toning,* "Breakfast." *sets Steven's Plate on the kitchen counter*

{Greg} "Hey Steven. feeling Fresh?" *has his cereal, and has gone to sit at the counter*

{Pearl} "Goodmorning Steven. Connie is awaiting a response from you. You had left your Phone at the Barn again, so I put it by your bed." *good to share information when one can properly understand it. Pearl only frustrates herself if she tries telling people things when they aren't even listening*

{Lapis} *a quiet chuckle* "hm-hm. Connie? what did you two have planned today."

{Steven} "um. I'm not sure. But she probably wants to meet Verdite and Citrine. and Practice her Awesome Sword Fighting. and eat lunch! I'll have to pack a picnic for all of us" *goes to get his phone so he can msg Connie while he eats*

{Peridot} "thats nice Steven. anyway, anyone who wants to come work on the Mk2 should come over to the warp pad." *Peridot heads to the Pad, waiting for anyone who was going to go*
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

Verdite felt a bit conflicted. She wanted to meet the boys friend, as humans are always a pleasant and peculiar sight, though also wished to keep to her commitment to the drill

"It would be nice to meet your friend dear boy...though we should hurry...it looks like a storm might be starting to brew on the horizon...but still we must always make time for three things....friendship, love, and loss.....and this applies...." He smiles and bows to the young boy. His gaze shifts slightly to the oncoming storm and his smile brightens a little

{Steven} *looking up from his phone, partially distracted,* "wait, A Storm?" *sits beside Greg, and happily starts eating*

{Garnet} "hmm... Looks clear in the sky to me."

*Pearl, Amethyst, and Peridot are on the warp-pad*

{Amethyst} "yooo, V. you comin' or didya wanta meet Steven's Girlfriend."

{Steven} "umm..." *suddenly flustered*

{Peridot} "Amethyst, you know that in the paradoxic nature of human courtship that the application of labels only serves to obscure."

{Pearl} "ugh. Peridot, Camp Pining Hearts isn't the best reference for Human courtship."

{Greg} *cutting into the conversation to try and stop the word, 'courtship' being thrown about,* "Thanks for helping cook up the Breakfast Pearl. Thanks for taking my place when you took it Garnet."

{Lapis} *is simply suffering the second-hand embarrassment* "ugh..."

Verdite, having limited knowledge on human relationship, becomes uninterested and steps onto the warp pad, standing close to Peridot

He smiles and laughs at the group "defidentally a lively bunch"

*Peridot activates the warp pad, the group arriving at the Barn*

{Pearl} "ok. We will need to account for our new aid, and briefly explain the layout we have planned. Peridot, Please show Verdite to the Chalk board. Amethyst and I will get ready for the Heavy lifting."

{Amethyst} *is doing something with her eyebrows*

{Peridot} "right. your two go do that. This way Verdite. I'll show you the current Plan for the more refined drilling mechanisms."
{Garnet} *nods in agreement*

{Steven} "mmmh! this bacon is the best! did you want one Dad?"

{Greg} "sure! thanks buddy." *takes one of the Bacons on Steven's Plate* *breakfast should be over with soon enough*

{Lapis} "well, If you are going to be practicing today, I guess I'll just fly up to the arena myself in the meantime."

{Steven} *gulping his bite of food,* "have a nice flight!"

{Lapis} *nodding, Lapis continues on towards the door, ready to go out and take flight*

She walks over, curiously following Peridot

He simply sighs as his mind begins to drift to a fond memory of giggles and joy

{Peridot} *directing attention to a number of varied schematics,* "These are our Primary designs for painless extraction. they may be subject to change once we figure out how to create tools like Steven's Fractaline Purification Shields, or, FPS, that are capable of passing through Bubbles without Popping them. Garnet had mentioned that Steven might need to channel his powers into the new unit for it to run properly, and claim the right shards in the first place, but she wants us to try and find a means that does not involve an overuse of Steven's Powers."
"I'm deferring to your judgement on which versions to attempt to construct first. I've not had the chance to study Kindergarden Drills, and how they seal the stone back over an ungrown Gem yet. your knowledge on Drills is likely currently superior to mine."

*theres a sound and some light from over where Pearl and Amethyst had been* *if you were to step around the obstructing view of the MK2 drill enough to see, you would see a tall, 2 eyed, 4 armed Fusion standing in their place*
*a little time Passes, and Breakfast is over with*
*Greg goes to take care of the Plates, and get them cleaned off*
{Steven} "there. Got Breakfast all eaten. Wished the others a great day. heheuhe! hugged the best Dad in the World!"
*Goes to Hug Greg, Greg returning the expression of affection and care*
"Now I just need to get my Cheeseburger, and..." *looking at Citrine,* "Take you with me on Lion to Connie's House! Are you ready to go?"

{Garnet} "I'll be waiting at the training grounds for you." *Garnet is headed towards the Warp-pad*

"It's odd, how they seal the stone. It's a process of super heating, but in such a way as to not disturb the area around it, and then supercooling in a way that resists cracking. It's a very complicated procedure..."

"Of course sir Steven leadthe way when you are ready" he stands

{Peridot} "Hmm. very interesting. and it sounds like its prone to error if done wrong. I'll need to ask Steven to provide sample Bubbles later for thermionic testing. Thankyou Verdite."

*there's some deep, dull sounds as large pieces of metal start moving around nearby*

{Peridot} "ah. that would be Opal. Please be careful with Distracting them. Even if a conversation might be an incredibly pleasant event with her, its very easy to possibly say the wrong thing and have her fall apart on you." *with that, Peridot goes right back to taking a closer look at the drills, thermic designs in the works in her head*
{Greg} "well, its been great seeing you little man. I've got to get to the carwash. I'll be late opening if I stay much longer." *looking at Citrine,* "and uh, I hope you enjoy the Earth!" *with that, Greg starts headed out to drive off*

{Steven} "Bye Dad!" *Steven's room area is a bit disorganized, so he needs some time to sort out what he's brining in his odd backback*

{Garnet} *giving a thumbs up, Garnet puts a few things away before headed for the Temple door*

She watches the Fusion work,
marveling at the concept. Fusion was never delved into on homeworld, and only smaller foot soldiers rarely fused. She watches as they effortlessly lift, intrigued.

" I'm genuinely excited" he mutters

{Opal} *gracefully snaps out a whip and a Spear, holds the length of the whip up against two pieces of metal that need wielding, and utilizes her ability to fire bursts of energy out of the spear in a controlled manor to meld them with magic. when the energies of the whip end up fading away, the weld will be seamless*

{Peridot} "Yes, I know that she's someone worth watching all day, but we've got work to do. help me out with these plans, I need you to explain if I'm getting any of the thermal routing incorrect."
{Steven} *a bit more time, and Steven is all ready to go* "here we go!" *he runs on outside to give his pet Lion a Hug* "Lion can take us to Connie's place. we just," "Hup!" *Steven gets up on the Lion's back* "need to get on his back."

She nods. "You're right" she says, pulling her eyes from the display. "It uses a bit of short term atomical manipulation and...." She trails off, being a nerd...

He approached the lion nervously with a smile

{Peridot} *progress on drill subility seems to be going great*

{Opal} *progress en-mass is going great as well* *break time is likely somewhere in the near future*
{Steven} "hehehu! Don't worry, he won't bite. usually. Lion. this, is Citrine! they're a new friend!"

{Lion} *lifts its head enough to look over at you, before setting it back down*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus