Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Amethyst} "Well, ain't that a mouthful to say in one breath"

{Pearl} "Pipe down Amethyst. we need to take things slow, and go though a simple set of introductions and explanations. I'll start." *takes a bit of a 'breath', recollecting thoughts* "Hello Verdite. I'm Pearl. We understand that things might be confusing, and we hope to be able to explain it as easily as possible."

{Peridot} *copying the Pearl's lead,* "Hello Verdite. I'm Peridot. things might be a little confusing for everyone involved, so I think it would help if you answered some questions." *taking out a device of some sort, possibly a recorder,* "you felt like you were Dead?"

{Lapis} *is brief* "I'm Lapis. and welcome to Earth I guess."

{Garnet} *nods* *things could go slow. your questions would be answered, and no one was planning on hurting anyone*
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She awkwardly thanks pearl and lapis, then puts on a more relaxed tone as she explains the nothingness, and sharp pain of being corrupt, which messed with her memories a bit, as well as being reverted to her gem, and finally, being healed.

*Peridot listens throughout the whole tale, recording it all for later study just in case its useful in helping other cleaned corrupts recover*
*Lapis seems to soften slightly, feeling a touch of empathy for the situation you've been in*
*Amethyst chills down, and ends up sitting on a chair by the kitchen to properly listen without interruptions*
*Garnet and Pearl both politely listen, letting you say what needs to be said*
*once its over,*
{Peridot} *is playing back over the tape at low volume*
{Amethyst} "aw man... that sounds like it was such a bum rap."
{Lapis} "... yea. sounds like you had a sorry time of things. but your Free now, and that can be good."
{Garnet} "Thankyou for helping us understand this Verdite. But Please. When it comes to talking to Steven about this, tell him that it was like 'waking up'."
{Pearl} "Garnet, if the other corrupt Gems are hurting, we need to-"
{Garnet} *interrupting,* "We? there is very little that We can do. Its all on Steven. Doing this, makes Steven incredibly tired. If he knew that the others had been in Pain, Steven would just blame himself for not being able to help them all at once. He needs to let his body recover between healings like this. We can't let him try and rush himself."

*Steven is still resting on the couch*

She kind of stands there, as the other gems bicker with each other

{Garnet} "Verdite. Can you please make this Promise. for Steven."

{Amethyst and Pearl} *are both looking over at Steven, understanding Garnet's concerns and agreeing one way or another*

{Peridot} *still listening to the tape*

{Lapis} "I agree with Garnet here. I don't want Steven hurt by anyone."

She nods in agreement, looking at the child

{Garnet} "Thankyou."

{Pearl} "well then, if thats all done, I'd be willing to tell you a little bit about the Current state Earth is in. Just a little history, and all." *Pearl can't help but sound a bit more cheerful at the thought of helping to teach you what things are like now*

{Peridot} "You can't go sight seeing now Pearl! we've got a machine to build! your almost as good as my Skills are critical to a more timely construction!"

{Lapis} "well I'm not doing it."

{Pearl} "well we can't expect Amethyst to do it. She'd, ugh. She'd focus more on anything besides the actuall history."

{Amethyst} "mmmmh. eh. probably guilty as charged."

{Garnet} "mmh... I think we should try deferring a little more Choice in what happens next to Verdite." "I'm sure you must have lots of Questions. Hopefully we can answer them all."

"What happens n-next?" She says, still a bit bamboozled

{Garnet} "You get to start making choices. You can stay around here with us, you could find someplace else that makes you feel at home... Just so long as the choices you make don't actively remove choice from others, it should all be good."

{Lapis} "There's Plenty of things to be found around the World... I'm pretty sure that Something would work."

{Pearl} *speaking more to Amethyst and Peridot,* "well, we should get back to work for now. Amethyst, Lunch will be after we've finished that first turbine."

{Amethyst} "Ho-ho! yes! rolled tacos, come to momma."

{Peridot} "ugh. lets go you Clods." *utilizes the Warp pad, the three of them leaving*

"I'll just stay here..." She says unheartedly, more concerned on why the tiny amethyst liked to eat organic life form's food! Maybe it's like a delicacy...?

{Garnet} "ok." *She walks to the kitchen area, and starts gathering some things. flower, eggs, sugar, strawberries...*

{Lapis} "well, Lets hope things go easy for you." *Lapis goes to sit beside Steven, who is still resting*

{Garnet} "Strawberry upsidedown cake." *Garnet is answering the potential question of, 'what are you doing/making'*

"O-oh" she says, sitting down

{Garnet} "Usually cake is made when something special happens. You, are something special. And I know that when Steven wakes up, he will want to celebrate your 'Birthday' or something."

{Lapis} *quietly chuckles some when she hears Garnet* "Thats Steven alright. Always wanting to find something new to be happy about for someone to help them feel Special." ... *Lapis is starting to think more on the other corrupt Gems, and the state they are in. Steven, vs the others. its a little conflicting, but not much*

She smiles, a light sea green blush appears on her cheeks "T-Thanks" she smiles, feeling more comfortable already

{Garnet} "Steven should be awake shortly after the Cake is done. Till then, maybe you and Lapis can talk."

{Lapis} *not liking being put on the spot by Garnet, Lapis reacts with surprise* "What? I mean, what do you expect us to talk about?"

{Garnet} "why not the Barn."

Verdite glances at Lapis.

{Lapis} *feeling somewhat embarrassed, not used to needing to be in social situations, Lapis says,* "I mean. sorry. I was just put on the spot there. I don't usually just, 'talk' with someone I don't know."

{Garnet} *continues making Cake*

"Well, uh... I haven't talked to anyone in a few decades... So..." She says, hoping for a conversation... "I guess I can relate..."

{Lapis} "yea... I guess I'll talk about the Barn. its supposed to be where me and Peridot live. Its turned into a bit of a junk heap with all her trash and machines though now. I mostly just stay by the silo away from them."

She nods, sensing the dislike of Peridot in the gems voice

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus