Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

Me nods eagerly at Peridot, trying Her best to stay on the other, more antisocial , gems good side, by staying quiet. She whispers "why does the lazuli sleep?" As a gem, she knows sleep is more of a pastime to gems, as they don't need it to survive, though it does help them focus, etc. (Steven: don't you guys need rest too? You look exhausted! Garnet: We look awesome.)
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

He sighs as he returns to star gazing....being a rather anti social shut in he keeps to himself mostly ....even before the war he only had one friend.....he's not sure what to say as garnet re-enters the home...how he wishes he could lock himself away again. Free from judgment or harm living as he wishes. He wants to be alone but he knows such a thing would really hurt his mental state. " maybe one day I'll have the guts to actually talk to others" he sighs after witnessing garnet leave. And slowly he begins to hum a tune to calm his nerves that feel as if engulfed in flames.
Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Peridot} *quietly, while continuing to watch the tv,* "i'm not 100% certain, but evidence suggests that sleep is a comfort to her because its an incredibly predictable activity in which she is absolved of any need to interact with others."

*Lapis lies down atop the blankets, ready to rest*
*its quiet out. there is a good deal of time before morning. plenty of time to consider how everything has changed*

"That makes sense" she says, ironically yawning a bit. "I haven't slept in a few decades... That's been" she yawned a smaller one this time "fun".

He smiles as he continues to think about life and moves his gaze to the city lights. "What a nice night"

{Peridot} "It seems like maybe you would benefit from attempting Resting activities till morning as well. If you choose to take such action, I'll be sure to only watch the episodes we've already seen together so that you are not missing out."
*she gets off the couch, ready to rewind the tape and give you the whole of the couch room if you want it*
*not to many lights to be seen from the Temple, though there are a few on the boardwalk* *the dark sky seems to be showing the faintest signs of lighting up. another Hour or so, and It will be morning*

She instantly passes out, her head rolling back.

I finally decide to return inside the temple and begin my morning meditation "feels good to finally do this again" I mutter before returning the the silence of trying to clear my mind

*time passes... before long, its morning* *Peridot has been re-watching the episode, and Lapis is still asleep*
*the Temple does not recognize you as a valid admin. Only Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven are permitted to open the Temple door. Meditation will have to take place right outside the door, in Steven's home*

*When the sun-rise is just starting to end, the sky a pale orange-blue, some strange sounds can be heard from outside*
*the source of the sound is an Old Van held together by hard work and Duct-Tape*

She wakes up sloppily, snapping awake with a snort. She pushes her messy hair out of her face, and turned to look at Peridot, still sitting there. "You're still watching this?" She says, yawning

"Rather early to have a visitor" he mutters

{Peridot} ... "huh?" *Peridot had been right next to the screen, quietly repeating the words back as they had been saying them* "oh. mmmh." *Peridot starts blinking hard, turning the tv off* "y." *clears her throat some* "yes I was." *She's taking a moment to refocus*

*a Human is coming up to the House, holding a Bag filled with breakfast items. eggs, bacon, sausage* *he opens the front door, calling out,*

{Greg} "whooo's ready for a brand new day with new People! Your old man is!" *his voice is 90% happy/sincere, 10% sincere about needing to get himself Ready for the idea of meeting with the New Gems. Gems can be a little intimidating the first time you meet them, and one of the last new Gems he met... didn't go so well. best to have a little caution*

*Steven is still asleep, but he's started stirring about. he could wake up any minute*

She yawns again, stretching. Her hair was extremely messy. She gets up, and walks over to peridot. "I think you've had enough of this" she laughs

I smile as I continue my meditation and chuckle a little at the mans actions

{Peridot} *standing, Peridot says,* "You're right. I've gone over the limit Steven has placed upon 'Screen time'. What time is it?" *Peridot looks out* "It seems to almost be the time to meet with the others at the Temple. Drills don't build themselves."

{Greg} "hey! Steven, you up?" *coming further inside, looking up at Steven's room,* "oh boy. Looks like he's out like a light."
*continuing on towards the kitchen, ready to let the smell of food help wake Steven up, the Human catches sight of The Orange Gem he had heard a little bit about* "uhh... Hello? Are you... Jasper?" *he's a little bit concerned, but he's still got a smile on his face as he goes to set up the stove-top for bacon and eggs*

She gets up, nodding, and follows the Peridot, finally comfortable to return to her attitude of relaxed social butterfly.

He laughs "no my name is citrine and yours?" He asks with a warm smile

{Peridot} *doesn't go to wake Lapis, headed out towards the nearest Warp-pad* "Its been great having you over at the Barn. Among the others, none of them seem to respect Camp Pining Hearts for the bountiful resource that it is. Even if Garnet has shown interest, she's not the most vocal when it comes to relaying her opinion on the matter."
*Peridot is ready to activate the pad when you're ready*
{Greg} *a tad relived,* "Oh, well Hello Citrine. I'm Greg. Greg Universe. Steven's ol' man. Garnet called last night, and said Steven had made some more new friends. and there's nothing like a littl' breakfast to get people together."

*the Temple door is opening, Pearl, Amethyst, then Garnet coming out*

{Greg} *starting with the cooking,* "Oh, Hey everyone! Goodmorning! Pearl, want to help with the Eggs?"

{Pearl} "ah, Greg. Steven is going to be happy to see you when he gets up. And yes, I would like to help with the eggs." *Pearl continues over to the kitchen to help cook*

{Amethyst} "make me a big ol' Spicy One!"

{Garnet} *nods a good morning*

She activates it for her, a bit dissaopointed in leaving Lapis. She looks at her peaceful, sleeping form, sighing a bit as they warp

I simply sigh and return to meditating

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus