Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Amethyst} *gasps* "You're LOADED! you can actually buy some fries. you can PAY for sodas! you can do all kinds of things!"

{Pee-dee} *glances at the very old cash. the dollar has been through a few different revisions as the eras have passed, but its still legal tinder* ... "good enough. did you want the fries or not."

{Amethyst} "we'll take them. And we'll take the Bits to."
{Garnet} "hold on."

{Lapis} *relax-tenses up, saying,* "what."

{Garnet} "Steven, our new friend might need some help."

{Connie} "is there something wrong?" *Connie looks over, her stance only shifted slightly, hands still holding steady to her sword*

{Steven} *sees the grasping* "Your Gem... is everything ok?"
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She drops the units of currency on the counter, having no clue what they mean or what they're worth with a shrug and awaits the foods
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

{citrine } : " not exactly but let's stop trying to focuse on me for now it is all about you gems...my matter is one that I'd prefer to discus with the large perma fusion and Steven in private for I feel they will understand more than the rest. But for now please continue"

{Pee-Dee} *counts out a small portion of the cash, putting it into the register* *a moment of work, and he has Bits and fries ready for you, offering you your change as well* "here you go. Fries, bits, and your change. Thankyou for choosing to buy our fry."

{Amethyst} *promptly takes the bits, and starts eating* "mmh. good work fryboy."
{Garnet} *stands, listening*

{Steven} "what? why can't Connie listen? Her mom is a Doctor, so that's got to mean something for understanding!"

{Connie} "I, wouldn't say that exactly... She doesn't know anything about Gem physiology, and even then, that's just her own job. It doesn't have anything to do with me."

{Lapis} *Lapis lets out a bit of a grumpy sigh, looking unamused* "Maybe I should just head back to the barn then."
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She snickers a bit at this interaction, cramming the money into her gem. The curious gem slowly opens the bag, peering in. She takes one out and studies it for a few seconds before popping it in her mouth.

{citrine}: * citrine glances at lapis seeing her grumpy and diminished look he can't help but feel a sense of empathy for her. Not a day living with them and he was barging into their lives with stories and secrets like he owned the place and causing them to ignore each other and their daily activities just because he did something stupid that attracted a lot of attention*

"....you know what I'll tell you later-"
*he pauses*

" all of you...because you all deserve to know. But for now you have more pressing matters to attend to, like making me laugh as I watch the lazuli wipe the floor with you"

* he then sends a smile at the group particularly lapis before glancing in the direction of garnet silently asking if that was the right thing to say seeing as she seemed the most level headed of the group*

{Amethyst} "so, whats the V-verdict?"

*Pee-dee goes to manage things other than the register so he won't have to be there for the moment*
{Garnet} "No. Its important that we make sure we got this right. Rose Quartz had failed to heal Corrupted Gems in the past, and it usually ended unfortunately. If Steven can fix this here and now, then that exactly what he should try and do."

{Steven} "Yea. I've healed you up this much. I got to make sure I heal you up all the way." *Steven has his own deep, personal fears about this... he knows the buffer-grind-polish process that goes into trying to Purify a Gem. he knows that he can't forgive himself if he accidentally uses to much Grind and to little polish, and ends up causing every Gem he tries to heal to eventually Shatter*

*Lapis is quietly listening*

{Connie} *only makes one remark* "if it would make you more comfortable, I'm willing to give you your privacy..."

((~Ping!~ :? ))

( he's not coming back most likely)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus