Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

*a brief trip, and you're back at Steven's Home* *Pearl and some human are cooking? all kinds of food smells are filling the air. Amethyst is waiting by the kitchen counter, chanting "BA-CON! BA-CON" in anticipation, and Garnet is...*

{Garnet} ... *after spending a moment observing Citrine meditating, Garnet crosses her legs, sitting to clear her mind and focus as well*

{Peridot} "Hello everyone. Pearl. Amethyst. Today's a heavy lifting day incase you needed a reminder on the Plan."

{Greg} "oh, hello Peridot. and Hello, other person. I'm Greg. Greg Universe. whats your Name?"

{Steven} "mh.. z. iza... hlpdt. gbtr... itzzz... huh?" *Steven sits up in his bed* "uhhh... my muscles... mmh? ! Dad!" *He starts to rapidly get out of bed, before slowing and walking down the stairs* "good morning everyone!" *Steven still sounds to be kind of tired. good food and friends ought to help him re-energize though*

{Greg} "Steven! your up!" *Greg's happy tone drops a little when he hears Steven, entering caring Father mode* "woh little man, you sound like you've had a tough time. have you been working yourself to hard?"
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She waits while the father and son talk, studying it a little. She hears the amethyst banging on the counter, chanting "BA-CON! BA-CON" and stifles a laugh. She then peers at Garnet and that other gem, sitting together silently. How boring.
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

I then open my eyes slowly and put a hand out concentrating as best I can as I use my own abilities to make the flames of the stove slightly more hot...not enough to burn but just enough to cook it faster. I then pull my hand away after a few minuets and return to meditating hoping I did more good then harm .

{Steven} "I helped heal up some new friends! I think it made me tired though. I promise I'll take it easy for today."

{Greg} "whew. well thats good. wouldn't want you to over-stretch yourself kiddo. oh, Woh. hold on little man. I've gotta finish taking care of cookin' up Breakfast. These sausages are asking for my attention." *Greg is slightly perplexed. he only looked away for a second, and things were cooking up quicker than he thought*

{Garnet} *to Citrine,* "to many cooks can ruin the kitchen. Greg and Pearl have this covered."

{Pearl} "Breakfast should be ready for you after you've gotten yourself cleaned up for the day. Connie was also wondering if you would be able to pick her up and show her the others later."

{Peridot} 'mmh.' *is a tad jealous of Pearl's ability to easily utilize all the kitchen functions. Peridot had tried once to use the kitchen with her stilts, but it hadn't worked out*

{Amethyst} *fully realizes that Peridot and Verdite are back* "Oh hey P. heya Ver. heavy lifting day? hehehe... lookin' forward to it!"

{Steven} "yea! Verdite and Citrine need to meet Connie! um. I'll just be a couple minutes you guys!" *starts headed for the bathroom for showering*

She looks down at peridot. "I could always lend a hand, you know." She says. She looks up, seeing the controlled chaos of the kitchen. "And hello, amethyst." She calmly greets the others

He visibly cringed after garnet had told him to stop. "S-sorry" he replies as he gets up hoping to find a quiet gem that wasn't quite as ( in his opinion) terrifying he then decided to approached the front door and stood outside hoping it would rain...he liked the rain. It often calmed his nerves and helped him focuse...in truth he wanted to befriend the gems inside . He truly did but he was afraid heck he was afraid of almost everything. But most of all was rejection he often remembered his younger years just after being formed of how other gems would degrade and hurt him not only for his appearence or his job but also for just existing. He often remembered screaming from things he chose not to remember usually...no matter where he was or who he was with he chose to be alone cause not only was he afraid of getting hurt but he was afraid of those he cared about getting hurt. He then sighs as he glanced back to the other gems inside . He didn't know why but merely speaking to them terrified him beyond measure.

*Steven had made it to the bathroom already, not seeing that one of his new friends was feeling less than great*

{Garnet} *adjusts her shades, before standing and walking over to the Kitchen* "Greg. Could you please try talking with Citrine. they might need to talk with someone like you. I'll handle cooking the sausage."

{Greg} "uhh..." *isn't exactly sure what Garnet expects him to say, but he knows that Garnet's advice tends to be better listened to* "sure, I guess I'll try and see whats going on."

{Amethyst} "well whats bumming them out?" *Amethyst's concerns are quelled when Pearl takes some bacon and eggs to the serving Plate, a good portion of the bacon being consumed*

{Pearl} *with a light tinge of sarcasm,* "your welcome Amethyst." *isn't sure what is going on with Citrine, but Garnet made a call, so she trusts her judgement*

{Peridot} "well, having an extra set of hands would be quite helpful. I'm guessing you know at least the basics of Drill functionality?" *stuff a Kindergarten Gem should know, but Peridot wants to make sure*
*its nice and sunny outside, the pink lion lieing beside the Van Greg arrived in. it looks like Greg might be coming out to talk*

"I hate the damn things. But as an earth strategist quaintly put it, (Sun Tzu), it is very important to know your enemy"

He sighs and laughs "guess this is what I get for forming as a teenager huh?"

{Peridot} "hey, its no big deal yo'" *sounded quite a bit like Amethyst there* "Re-purposing and Collection is a big part of what we do here as the Crystal Gems. I've even been trying to come up with ideas for re-purposing the Kindergarten sites themselves."

{Pearl} "hmph. and when exactly were you going to share these ideas Peridot?"

{Peridot} *a slight voice crack in attempting a quick, casual response* "WheN I Had them MOre finalized."

*the Warp-Pad lights up, Lapis arriving* *she seems mostly awake*

{Garnet} "Sausages are done." *Garnet dumps the sausages onto a plate*

{Amethyst} *claims two of them, speaking with her mouth full* "hey 'Bob'."

{Lapis} *hearing the shower, Lapis figures that Steven is in the bathroom* "hey. unless anyone needs me, I'll probably be flying around for most of the day."
{Greg} "oh boy. The Teenage years... I can remember my own Teenage years as if they weren't decades ago... *sounding incredibly humored by looking back on things, a big smile on his face as he talks,* It was Terrible! I had just bought my Van, and was ready to Hit the open road! till I learned that the freedom the Van was supposed to give me was replaced by what I had to owe for it. it took Dozens of performances before I payed enough of it off that I was allowed to take it out of State. But working hard had payed off. I got where I am now after all, and there isn't anything I'd want to change here. *nothing to change. He's happy, his Son is Happy. and they can both try to help others be happy. what would anyone want to change?*

"You don't want to touch the kindergarten" she says, experience in her voice. "But if you must..."

" I'm not actually a teen...I just chose to form this way...Greg is it?.....trust me I know how it is to have kids ....but that's not important right now....what is important is that I try to be less of a social idiot right now....but for some reason that garnet scares the heck out of me..." He laughs

{Amethyst} *gulping,* "Yea P. what r' you tryin over there."

{Peridot} "hey hey, Its cool. Just, Earthly Restoration and residential planning."

{Lapis} *smirking, and blowing a loose hair out of her face,* "pfhh. If Peridot wants to go make her home in a valley of dead rock, thats fine by me."

{Pearl} "Now hold on. If you're wanting to do anything with any ancient Gem Sites, you've got to run it by everyone first. Besides, we're booked tight with everything we have planned already."

{Garnet} ... "I think... Its an issue worth looking into. If the Kindergarten could be remade into a place full of life, then that would be something good."
{Greg} "hehaha, oh don't worry about that. Garnet scares me to most of the time. And there's nothing wrong with being a social idiot. Everyones a social idiot to some degree. We all mess up, and we can still all get along. Trust me, there isn't anyone who never makes mistakes. So don't beat yourself up about it. If you mess up, just say sorry, and try to do better. Its all anyone can be expected to do."

She doesn't really agree with touching the kindergarten, but says nothing, only nodding in agreement with Lapis

" very true....you are smarter than they credit you for Greg "

*the sounds of the shower are going away. Steven will be back out soon*

{Garnet} *has a Plate with eggs and Bacon kept away from Amethyst*

{Pearl} "Anyway, we'll just have to figure that out later. We should have plenty of time after all."

{Amethyst} *is being a bit quiet... thinking of maybe more than just 1 good thing coming from the Kindergarten is...*

{Lapis} "yea. you all go ahead and figure that out." *Lapis is making it clear that she holds very little affiliation with the Crystal Gems*

{Peridot} "I would want to defect to Garnet on Time we might have. But, seeing as she hasn't spoken up about it, I must assume that she is in agreement with you."
{Greg} "huh? um. Thanks?" *he's wondering who discredited him* "I try my best. You want to go back in? or did you want to stay out a bit longer."

She sighs, going along with whatever was planned

He fallows Greg in and laugh....staying away from garnet seeing as she still scares him

{Peridot} *takes little notice of Verdite's apparent apathy with the Kindergarten idea* "well, we've not a moment to lose in our abundance of time. we should get right to work right after we have the chance to say farewell to Steven."

{Amethyst} "yea! A an P-squared gunna do work! oh, and, Ver I guess."

{Pearl} *cleaning up the Breakfast stuff, in mild annoyance of Amethyst's shortening of their names into a false mathematical equation*

{Garnet} *speaking up some, for Verdite and Citrine to hear,* "I just want to make sure that whatever is to happen in the future, everyone understands that they have an equal say in the matter."

{Lapis} *seeing Greg and Citrine come back in, she nods some to Greg*

{Greg} "eoh..." *disappointment. the only fresh cooked Breakfast stuff left is the Plate set aside for Steven. the rest had all been eaten up* "I'll, get myself some cereal." *goes to do just that*

She nods at Garnet. "Thank you", wanting to say more, but not knowing exactly what. Though she is a bit intrigued of what the small peridot plans to do with the kindergarten, and it's various machinery

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus