Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

Citrine smiles as he watches the gems " your one big happy family aren't you?" He asks with a chuckle his eyes shifting over every gem in the room his eyes briefly gaining a guilty look upon seeing lapis but quickly changed back into his usual bright smile "hope you don't mind I have a large appetite and a lot of sass....I'm sure you have experience with that thought !" He exclaims with a joyful smile as you notice two rather small but sharp fang like teeth where his canines are.
Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

{Lapis} *pulls her arm away, saying,* "please don't grab me like that." *she has a stern look on her face*

{Peridot} *calmly activates the Warp, taking the three Gems on it to a location outside*
*the sun is just beginning to sink in the sky. plenty of daylight left to pour out over these grassy green hills. in the distance, a dense forest with leaves of every autumnal color can be seen, and less in the distance, a large red building with drills and tools and parts all scattered about the front entrance, along with a silo a good distance from that*
*a small pool of water can also be seen before the barn*

{Lapis} "mmh." *wings of water sprouting from the Gem on her back, Lapis takes flight, headed for the silo*

{Pearl} "we are." *hearing, 'appetite' and 'sass', Pearl's face enters a depleted disgusted state* "ugh..." *sigh* "well, there's still cake for you if you want it."

{Amethyst} "go ahead big guy. plenty to go around."

{Garnet} *is wondering and trying to See if there is a possibility that Steven either messed up, or was able to change something when he Healed Citrine* *fangs and things were usually seen on Corrupts, or Gems who actively gave thought to forming/shape-shifting to be like that. She's open to accepting it though. just efforts to understand*
*also, as a part of her natural habits, she keeps an Eye out on possibilities over by the Barn. if something seems to possibly happen, she'll be sure to try and intervene*
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She looks up at Lapis, "sorry!" She shouts, then turns to Peridot

He sighs as he sits there unsure what to do...even he barely knew who or what he was. In all honesty he was frightened of himself....who was he?, what could he do?,is the next thing out of his mouth gonna sound as stupid as everything else?....he then sighs as instead of replying with his usual sass or going to eat the delicious cake not far by he sits against the wall and slides down hiding his head within his knees and arms. He then begins to close his eyes and breath slowly until he eventually falls into a deep dreamless sleep.

*Pearl would have gone to investigate, and ask if Citrine was ok, but Garnet puts up a hand while Citrine lies back, ready to rest*

{Garnet} "not now. they need some rest. Healing must have taken a good deal out of them to."

{Amethyst} *isn't complaining, because this all means that she gets to eat the whole cake as usual*
{Lapis} *she lands, sitting atop it alone*

{Peridot} "Lapis has... a mistrusting personality... People have hurt her in the past, and she doesn't want it to happen anymore... If there ever was a mistake I could take back... it would have been making a, bad first interrogation..." *trying to push aside such thoughts, Peridot pu6ts on a bit of cheer, and asks,* "but enough about that. How about we get started with showing you around the Barn?"

"Sure, I guess" she shrugs

After a few hours during the dead of night I finally awaken. Stepping out onto the front porch I bask in the moonlight and let the breeze of the salty ocean dance across my skin as I gentally reach out as if trying to grasp the moon. "What would it be like to be you? Adored by all but feared by some. Your mysteries allude me yet I can see your thruths clear as day upon your silver luminescent face...how I wish to touch that face so that I may know what it is to feel safe again. Do I truly belong here upon this planet full of life and wonder or am I forever bound to a path of destitute?.....who am I?" I mutter as I start to think myself a poet who's voice reaches the endless sea of stars on a blanket of blackness. And then I just sit there and simply state into the cosmos completely unaware of my surroundings

(temp pause on Citrine as Time catches up to their point)
(there's still goings on at the Barn, and its barely sunset)
{Peridot} "Great! Over there is the pool of water overtop the Cluster drill hole that Lapis rejected the presence of. Despite her being a Lazuli, it turns out that her being fused and trapping herself on the bottom of the ocean for months on end has resulted in a distaste for water in excess. But, I have a plan to try and make the gift into something she can like. When our new Cluster crusher drill mk2 is complete, I'm going to let her hit the button that will start the process, and destroy the pool with all the water it represents!"

"O-okay?" She has no idea why this peridot was dead set on explaining everything. The one she was assigned wasn't this talkative... Maybe this one was a bit defective. It didn't matter. At least It wasn't trying to shock baton her.

{Peridot} "as mentioned before, the parts currently lieing outside the barn will be used to create the Cluster crusher Drill Mk2. A piece of machinery that is superior in every way when compared to the previous model! While the first design was made with transport, defenses, brute force, and as brief of a construction time as possible in mind, this design can afford to have much more invested in it. And with the precision focus it will have, it will be fully capable of pinpointing exact shards among the cluster, and remove them painlessly. Currently, our biggest sticking point is designing a bubble permeable set of tools. wouldn't want to Pop it, would we?" *she laughs a little to herself, eagerly thinking about what the machine will be like when its done*

She tries to act interested in the gems creation, fully aware of the cluster. She assumed these gems somehow were involved with the fact that it hadn't consumed the planet yet.

{Peridot} "But, in what is undeniably the greatest intellectual resource available to us here at the barn, an ancient and incredibly well preserved documentation on every possible nuance of Human socialization, interaction, bonding, Pack dominance, survival, and internal politic! the complete edition of, Camp Pining Hearts. Want to Watch?!" *Peridot has her hands clasped, practically vibrating with excitement*

She softly laughs again, putting a hand to her mouth. She smiles "S
ure... Sounds... Interesting"

{Peridot} "a-haHahAhaHA!" *with that, Peridot runs to set up the first episode... you've probably just subjected yourself to hours of one-sided conversation and maybe a slim chance to understand, and grow closer* *unless you bail partway through, this will likely last for a while. maybe even till morning*
*no one comes to interrupt your stargazing, though there is a pink Lion to be seen sleeping out on the beach... but someone might come to talk if your out there a while longer*

She decides to humor the small gem yet again, sitting down on the tiny couch upstairs, as Peridot happily puts a black, brick like object into a tiny primitive monitor.

I stare up at the stars in a calm silence I enjoy the moonlight as it bounces off my skin I chuckle to myself as I remember the last time I saw a moon it was akward to say the least.

{Peridot} "I'll try and let it speak for itself the first time around." *and so it begins. another binge watch of Camp Pining Hearts by Peridot* *for the first time you watch, She'll do her best to not attempt to elaborate on subtext, letting you enjoy the primitive entertainment for what it is* *whether or not you like the show, and whether or not you seem to like the same things about the show might have some incredible impact upon your relations with Peridot*
*there's a knock at the door. Garnet seems to have come to check in on you* *she's waiting to see if you're ok with her coming out to say hey, just in case you wanted a bit more time to yourself*

" I think Percy and Peirre would have been more suitable companions for this 'color war'" she says, after a few hours of watching. "They seem more compatible to me"

He smiles...welcoming garnets interruption "hello miss....it's nice to see you" he simply states with not much else to say

{Peridot} *nearly exploding about having finally found someone else who can see the clearly superior pairing right off the bat,* "I know! why would any clod think they'd go with anyone else?!"

{Lapis} *calling out to the tv watchers,standing by the barn entrance with a tired look on her face, Lapis requests,* "I'm going to try and catch a few hours of sleep before morning. Please turn that down, and please keep it down if you can..." *with that, Lapis goes over to some heavily blanketed hay bales, ready to take a break*

{Peridot} "mh." *snapping her mouth shut, Peridot quickly steps over to the Tv to turn it down a good deal* *loudly whispers,* "there you go!"
{Garnet} ... "stargazing are we?" *seems she doesn't have much to say as well* "If you plan on staying out here till early morning, be sure to say hi to Greg. Sharing your name right off the bat might be wise to." *with that, Garnet will be headed inside if you have nothing else to say*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus