Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"That was some pretty intense button mashing" I said. "Maybe you should sit down before you strain yourself." I said, chuckling as I did. "NOOB! I COULDNT EVEN GET OFF THE GROUND!" Said chase, quite angrily. We all coaxed him to calm down, and we told him that the finals would not have button mashers, as you can't win a COD match by button mashing. This calmed him down a bit, and he went back to practicing. I decided to take a break and talk with Diana a bit. "Sorry about him. He's definitely got a weak point in street fighter. But I am impressed that you were able to take him down so quickly! You enjoying yourself here?" He asked, trying to make her feel comfortable here with his friends.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Yeah....I'm not exactly an expert but you know.....a girl needs hobbies....can't be Barbie all the time....some times you gotta be something else "

"Something else?" I asked, wondering what exactly she meant by that, but then we were called out before I was able to get an answer. The quarter finals and semi-finals were both made up of 4 1v1s of mortal kombat, and should a game end 2 wins 2 losses, the team captains would face off. This happened during the quarter finals, and I was the team captain, so I went up. My team coaxed me on through the background, and I ended up winning when the time ran out, and he had a sliver less health than me. During the semi-finals, we were all doing our 1v1s simultaneously. Chase lost first, and he coaxed Logan on, as he was very close o Logan. He did a super combo, and won with less than quarter health less. They both coaxed on Weston, and he won with near full health. At this point, I could lose and we still had a chance at winning, but I was being cheered on by 3 other people And half the audience. I drop a super move move on him, and he is done. Just to add insult to injury, I do a fatality. He curses audibly and walks out with his team. This was it, the finals. As my team stood up and bowed, the host announced that the finals would be held tomorrow, due to technical difficulties. But he also said that we would meet each other today. The other team, the trigger buttons, walked into stage, and my entire team gasped as we saw that the entire team was girls. We walked up to them, said good luck, and have them handshakes. As we walked away, I noticed that they all looked slightly familiar, but I was to exhausted to look to closely. I walked into our break room and crashed on the couch. I took a short nap before being coaxed awake by Logan.

I had simply left a note saying good luck and that I had to go home...ill be.back tomarrow as well

When I read the note, I felt quite happy that this girl supported my hoobies, and even wished me luck! As I got home, I on my bed, already ready for tomorrow. The next morning, I went to school in the morning and tried to find diana. When I saw her, she was hanging out with some friends. I walked up to her and said "hey Diana, how was yesterday?" Trying to keep things on the down low in front of her friends.

"None of your business nerd!" She mocks you quickly mouthing an apology before turning back to her friends

Acetin kind of expected that, but wasn't sure whether it was going to happen or not. He shrugged and went over to his friends. They laughed at him for a moment before talking about strategies for the finals tonight. I asked "did those girls look slightly familiar to you guys?" As he remembered that one had. They all answered that they didn't really, but they hadn't really looked too hard, as they were super nervous to know that they might lose to a group of girls. While we were talking about our new plans, a couple people here and there stopped in the hall and congratulated us on making it to the finals. The bell suddenly rang mid sentence, and we split up. During lunch me and my friends got together again and discussed random things. Weston's math teacher had actually congratulated him on making it to the finals! We laughed when we heard this, and Weston's ears began to burn a little.

The girls had been eavesdropping on your strategies all day and soon knew your every move ....not once gettin caught they where ready

During 5th period, acetin made his usual awkward rounds. He walked up to Diana before the bell rang and spoke with her a bit. Nothing to much, even though her friends weren't present, there were still other people. He also spoke a little bit afterwards, "would you like to come down to the competition to see me compete in the finals?" He asked.

"Sure why not" she responded honestly

"Alright! Meet me outside the place about 15 mins before it starts, I'll be there to let you in past security. You already know where it is, right?" Acetin said, slightly confused. "I'll see you there!" He said and ran off to jazz band practice with Chase.

Later that day Diana made her way to the tourniment building and waited

Acetin walked out and said "oh, hi! I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long! Come on in!" He told security to let her in, and walked down the halls towards him and his team's room. "Hey Diana!" They all said when she walked in. "Glad you could make it! I have a little time to hang out before hand, but we need to get our team hyped up, so we're just playing a ton of different games, because we still don't know which game this last round will be. But why do you care, that's geek stuff!" He said that last remark jokingly, chuckling a bit as he did. "You can hang out wherever, as long as you take this pass" acetin hands her a backstage pass and goes to practice with his team.

" ok see ya ...good luck " she yells

"thanks!" He yells as he goes onto the stage. Today, practice was actually part of the televised event, and players were allowed to practice on stage, if they so pleased. Acetin had noticed that one player from the other Team was missing, but everyone else was still there. He thought his was strange, but didn't think much of it. His team had already come up with a brilliant plan. They would completely suck during practice, possibly losing a couple fans, but throwing off the other team in the process. They also had all practiced for so long, that they were very well rounded and knew every combo set of the majority of games. The team decided on some codenames, and when they were shouted out, way player would use a specific combo set that was predetermined to that codeword. This way, when they started losing, they would switch up their strategies I n real time to compensate for this. They continued practicing as they waited for the final team member of trigger button to show up. All the while, each member was wishing everyone luck, including the opposing teams members!

Within a few minuets a punk rock looking brown eyed blond who was obviously the leader of the group entered and started talking to her girls in whispers ....sadly it was impossible t hear from where you where so it just looked like a bunch of girls huddling together.

"Hey guys, don't worry about anything, just remember the codewords, and everything should go as planned. If you get in trouble, shout a code word. Anyone goes down, no hate will be said, got it?" Acetin said, trying to up the energy of his team. "Let's do this!" He yelled. "Get ready to be..." the entire team and half the audience shouted "REKTUMIFIED!" Acetin stood up and went to shake the other team captain's hand, and coaxed the other to do the same to the other girls. "May the best gamer win" he said, head held high, but still respecting the other team.

" oh don't worry we will ....keh seriously rectum....idiots " the cocky blond scoffs as she walks back to her team

"it's just a little saying of mine that we stared on our group YouTube channel" I said. "And don't think we'll go easy on you just 'cause your girls!" He said. The entire team sat down as acetin did, and the announcer was ready to begin. "Hello ladies and gentlemen!" He said "and welcome, to the MAG or Mega Alliance Gaming! Today we have the two finalists here with us today, the rektumifyers! And the trigger buttons!" The entire audience was going absolutely insane. The teams were looking serious and ready to go. "Today, we unveil the game that these players will be facing off on tonight. And here it is... STREET FIGHTER VI!!! This game was created specifically in time for this tournament today, and we thank the development team for finishing this so quickly and letting us use it here on this competition." Acetin and his team groaned a bit. This was his team's weak point! They sat and prayed silently for new mechanics that would change the game completely. "The game adds in some unique features, such as a party mode of up to 8 players. Today, we will be using that mode in a 4v4 best of 1 match game. There are also some new power ups that rain from the sky randomly, such as super damage and speed up. These power ups help your entire team out. Once there are only 2 players left, health kits begin to rain from the sky..." he continued to showcase the game, but nothing else he explained was too out of the ordinary. He did mention that all combos were kept the same for this tournament, and that the characters had a slightly large hotbox. As he finished, he asks if the players were ready. The rektumifyers responded with an uproar of "LESS DOOO EEEEETTTT!!!" And shook their arms a bit. They waited for the trigger buttons response.

"You know what to do girls" she mutters with an evil smirk upon her face .....within a few minuets into the game it began to seem as if these girls where predicting your entire plan and where taking advantage of chases street fighter weakness as well....they where creaming you

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus