Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Alrighty, boys. This may look bad now," he said grimly. "But as can recover from this..." "RECOVER?!?! I CANT EVEN STAND UP!" Screamed chase. "Calm down, chase. If you die, I don't want any hate coming from you towards the girls!" Logan got hit by a super move and Weston was getting combo'd hard. "BLUEBERRY" he shouted, and they all ganged up on the girl taking him down. She pushed them away, and picked up a super damage, nearly taking out Weston. "Ok guys, this may sound drastic, but we need to start code... Genocide." He said. The team seemed quite confused at first. This caused chase to lose focus and end up dying. "WHAT THE CRAP IS CODE GENOCIDE?!?!" He yelled after he died. "I know as much as you do." Acetin responded. Chase began to understand, and he watched as the entire team suddenly straddled their controllers, and started mashing every button they could, completely throwing all combo memorization out the window. This caused the girls to take some damage, but not enough. Logan dropped. 2v4. One girl dropped. 2v3. Another girl fell. 2v2. As Weston died, the two remaining girls had nearly full health, and acetin had less than 1/3 health. He heard his entire team practically screaming at him to go, do this, do that, but his button mashing was working fine. He dropped the other girl down to 1/4 health, mostly staying away from the captain. He ran in circles, mashing as fast as he could. He felt like he was going to pass out. 'thank goodness for these ultra durable controllers we ordered.' he thought to himself. He feared this scenario would eventually come. With no pattern to fight against, acetin picked up a super damage and took down the other girl. 1v1. The entire level stopped, and the final two remaining players were dropped into a large pit, taking off a little health from both players. Acetin had but a sliver of health left. The captain still had over half health. In the few seconds between the new level loading in, acetin looked over to the other team captain and mouthed the words 'good luck'. The level loaded in and they were both automatically given speed and super damage. This was it... the final showdown.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

She sighed and smiled ....she new they'd do this ...to say she was prepared would be an understatement ...and with that before the other player had time to think...she hit him with a barrage of attacks

Acetin tried running away and just collect health packs, he escape her. The game began to lag a little and they both took advantage of this by doing attacks frame by frame. The screen was completely covered in health packs, and acetin had no problem getting back to full health. He began button mashing again. But there were just too many health packs to do any damage! He realized that the only way to win was use an ultra move. They had super damage, and an ultra move would KO someone in one hit! This took a long button combo and a full SP meter. He began to input the combo, and the other team, seeing what he was doing, utter their captain to do the same. As they pushed the buttons as fast as they could, the screen began to fill more and more with health packs. The new gen console was roaring its fans trying to keep up, but the frame rate dropped down to 5 fps, allowing the players to press the buttons frame perfectly. They both finished simultaneously and the two characters flew towards each other, completely covered in energy. As soon as their pixels touched, the game froze. Everything went black. Then it showed 2 death sequences at the same time, both playing over each other. "That seems to be a major bug!" The announcer said. "Looks like somebody didnt bug test their game quite enough!" He said. The entire crowd was unsure of what to do. They just sat there, dumbstruck. Acetin stood up, held out his hand towards the other teams captain, and said "GG, your a pretty good gamer!" And his team followed his lead.

She sighed....and ran off stage to Change( which she did)and just barely made it to your teams room before you arrived "how was it dweebs" she teased lightly

"Well, the other teams captain ran off in a hurry. Not sure if she is salty or just in a hurry for something" he said. "She fought quite well though, and the match ended up being a tie!" He pulled out 250$ and said, "this is going into our group gaming fund!" The team cheered and Acetin walked over to diana. "Thanks for the support, I couldn't have done this without you." He said. "I kind of wish we could have gotten the full 500 though.", Logan said. acetin also pulled out a trophy cut perfectly in half, with plastic covering the open half, and filled with mountain dew. He took a gulp and handed it down the line. Diana was last in line and chase handed it off to her, unsure of whether or not she would be uncomfortable with drinking out of it.

She picked up the cup and began to chug it till it was empty...without taking a breath.

All the team stared at her in disbelief. 'Did she just drink an entire half liter of mountain dew?!' they thought simultaneously. Acetin shouted "now there's a girl!" With a little chuckle afterwards. He asked diana if she wanted to stay afterwards for the party. There was always a crazy party after these competitions. Although it was a party, it was a gaming party, and most of the people there were minors, so there was never any alcohol included.

"Yeah sure why not" she chuckles..." I basically run this town so if anyone squeals that I was here I can just have them dissapear ..." She giggles sending menacing looks at each boy

Most of the team laughs nervously, but acetin is cool with it. He laughs a little too hard, as it is quite easy to get him to laugh." Alrighty! Let's go! It's just across the street." He said, while picking up his stuff and packing up. As he is talking down the halls, he sees the opposing team and congratulated them on a very good game. He introduces diana as his inspiration for his semi-victory.

The other girls smile and nod at her as she waves and walks past them....dragging you and your friends along

"What was that about?" He asked. "I wanted to talk a bit. I wonder where their captain is though?" He said. He looked over his shoulder and noticed that they all ran into their room slightly hurriedly. "What is wrong with them?" he wondered. As they crossed the street, they saw that the large room was full of colorful lights and blasting music. As they walked in, there were two sign in sheets. One for the rektumifyers and their fans, and one for the trigger buttons and their fans. Chase grabbed the book, signed his name, and handed it down the line. Once it came to acetin, he signed his name, and wrote 'The Rektumifyers' underneath it in the best cursive writing he could manage. He looked through it a bit, admiring the fans' signatures. After he did this for a while, he set it back down and looked at the over of the other book. There were three signatures, and one was missing. Seeming as the three took up all the space on the bottom, the missing name was presumably the captain's. The team immediately began to feel really guilty and Weston said "I hope she's not too heartbroken."

" I'm sure she's fine..." She says light heartedly

"she probably had something to do" said acetin, attempting to lift the team's spirits. "Come on, let's go have some fun!" He coaxed them out onto the dance floor. As they partied, they noticed that some of the trigger buttons fans had put colored streaks down their hair. There were also some of our fans wearing our tee-shirts! I smiled at everyone I saw wearing a tee-shirt. We were told that we needed to give a speech in front of everyone soon, and that the trigger buttons would be also giving one afterwards. So, the team was shown backstage, and acetin said bye to diana, for the time being. Once he got back there, the team began to discuss their speech. Acetin was extremely nervous, as public speaking always made him nervous.

Just then the other teams captain appeared

"hey, are you alright?" Acetin asked sympathetically, "I noticed that you kind of stormed off after the game." Although he was nervous, he still wanted to have good sportsmanship.

"It's all good" she mutters

"alright, as long as your..." acetin began, but just then, the host called the rektumifyers out for heir speech. "Hello everybody!" Logan said. "We are honored to have made it this far today." He passed the mic down the line to chase. "When we were invited to this competition, we were completely blown away that anyone would want us of all people to compete in a gaming competition!" He said and passed it down again. "Some of you may know is from our small YouTube channel that has just over 3K subs. This is where we all met, and where we all came up with the ideas for our name, and our tee-shirts." Said Weston and passed it on to the final team member. "Although I am the captain, there is no way any of this could have been accomplished without my amazing team!" Acetin said, giving a little pause for the applause to die down. "I would like to congratulate the trigger buttons on their game well played." He said, with another pause. "But most of all, I would like to thank the girl that I had just met yesterday, for supporting me, practically a stranger, in this competition tonight. This may have been a bit out of her comfort zone, but she was still willing to cheer me on. I COULDNT have done it without you." He said, scanning the room. He didn't want to call out her name, in case she was uncomfortable with everyone knowing that she supported a random nerd in a gaming competition. He hoped that he could at least catch her eye, but he couldn't find her anywhere in the crowd. He ended with "there should also be a tremendous thanks to our subscribers, for helping fund our team. As well as you guys for funding this competition." He began winding down. "Thank you all." He said, and handed the mic off to the trigger buttons.

" thank you all !" She simply says and walks of stage after dropping the mic with sass

"that was quite rude" muttered acetin as she walked off stage. His entire team was beginning to be a little fed up with there attitude. "We need to keep our composure. They obviously want us to be mad. As long as we stay positive and nice, we are winnng." Said acetin, in a voice that said 'do this or else'.thwy walked off stage and acetin went to search for diana.

Soon you could see Diana in the door way waiting for you

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus