Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Diana le fae (played anonymously)

She leaned in closer and quickly pecked his cheek before walking off laughing
" you didn't seriously think it was that easy did you?"
Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"With you, nothing is that easy," he said jokingly. "There's always a catch," he said, walking behind her.

" you know me so well" she chuckles

"Not many people do. I'm glad I got to know the real you." He said. "What happened in middle school that you decided to change your entire life over?" He asked, deciding afterwards that it was probably a little too personal of a question to ask at that moment.

"Some mean girl" she says with a dismissive wave of her hand

"Well don't let other people's opinions affect you so much. I mean you changed your entire life because of one girl's opinion!" He said. "I've been through a lot as well. People calling me a geek, a nerd. I just let it all slide off, because I know they're right. But so what if I'm a nerd? That just means I'm gonna be ordering McDonald's from you 20 years in the future." He said with a chuckle.

" really I was thinking more KFC"
She says sarcastically

Acetin gave a laugh at this response. "I'm not sure I would want someone like that operating a deep-fryer." He said with a chuckle.

"It's a sad day when your tombstone reads...killed by oils and fats...oh your poor wife having to live with that" she laughs

"I can only imagine..." He said with a chuckle. "Much better to have someone that can actually handle himself... in the real world and in a fight." He said as he flexed his muscles. He wasn't as built as the football players, but he definitely had some muscle on him.

" says the obsessive gamer I spotted at a ren fair once- uh I mean"

"You go to renaissance fairs?" He said in disbelief. "I may be nerdy, but i would NEVER larp... ever." He said with a chuckle.

"Sh-shut up!"

"Hey, I'm just giving you crap. We all like different things. (although some are nerdier than others)" he adds at the end with a small chuckle. "I play DnD with my friends every Thursday after school, if that makes you feel any better." He said

She smirks as she pulls out her phone from behind her back
" thanks now if you excuse me this recording is going online!" She says as she takes off running

Acetin just kind of sits there. "OK" He shouts after her. He didn't really care if people knew that he played DnD. They never REALLY played DnD, it was mostly just an excuse to hang out after school. Despite this, he couldn't help but worry a little bit. He didn't mind the ridicule, but he decided to follow after her anyways. "And what about the part where you said you go to renaissance fairs?" He asked

" I'll edit that later just how I can fluently edit clips I've took of you today so that it sounds like you said you **** your****** on**** with wipped cream!" She says with a laugh

"wait... you've been filming me?" He asks suspiciously. "That's weird." He said

" I know I'm a creep" she says with a shrug

"How many secrets do you have?" He asked jokingly. "Everyday I learn something new about you. Do you have secret cameras around the school or somethin'? He asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus