Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"well alright" said acetin, making a silent promise to eventually pay her back. Although it was obvious he didn't need it, he felt obliged to make it up to her. As he walked there he continued discussing his ideas with her, giving her the details on how each design worked.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Ok idea 1 your missing a gear
Number 2 the square route of 9 is 3 not 6 dummy" she chuckles

Acetin was having a grand time with Diana, and he hoped she was having fun as well. Some of the mistakes were elementary, and were probably caused by him thinking about Diana whilst sketching them up. He decided he should probably clear his head before doing anymore work, but he did laugh at a few of the remarks that came from her. Once they reached the steak house, acetin decided to put away y the project ideas and just talk for a bit. He asked her a couple clichéd questions, such as what is your favorite thing to do and her favourite colour, but he also asked some questions he didn't think he would be asking a girl like this ever. "So, what's up with the whole you being smart thing?" He asked.

" 1. I like to read
2.blue
3. Seriously ?"

"I mean, like, were you smart at first, and you just wanted to get away from it? Or were you popular first, and now your starting to hate just being 'the popular one'?" He asked. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just trying to figure out how she came to be both popular and smart. His face started to turn slightly red again as he realized how rude it was to ask the first question.

"Nerd in middle school-got teased-changed life forever...we good here!?" She walks into the restaurant

"yeah, sorry for asking" he said to himself before walking in behind her. "Sorry for bringing that up, I understand if you don't like to talk about your 'past self'. It was kind of rough for me before I got my group, then we were able to intimidate people by sheer numbers. And I don't mean to brag, but I'm the strongest in the group!" He said, showing off his 'muscles' and laughing.

" yeah strongest" she chuckles

Acetin's phone vibrates in his pocket. He picks it up, takes a look, makes a surprised expression, presses a few buttons, and puts it away. He tries to put it off to the side and says "so, what are your friends like" as they are finding a seat.

"What was that about?" She asks with a look that clearly says there is no avoiding this question

"just my friends cursing me out for forgetting something. Nothing to big, and I'd rather be doing this." He said, trying to brush it off as nothing.

" don't try to pull that on me...I ain't stupid" she says seriously

"oK! Today was supposed to be a big gaming competition that me and my friends were invited to. We had been planning on it for weeks, and it starts in about 20 minutes. But I would rather be here!" He said slightly dying on the inside, but knowing that it was for a worthy cause.

She jumps up and grabs his hand running out of the restaurant and hailing a cab she quickly pushed him inside and hopped in with him telling him the address of the competition...how did she know that!?

As they pull into the parking lot, he jumps out, hollers to Diana telling her she can come if she wants to hang out still, and runs inside. He meets his friends with a grin and says that Diana might be staying in our break room whilst they are playing. They give him a surprised look, but throw him a team T-shirt and doesn't question it anymore. Acetin quickly changes so it can be done before Diana (if she ended up following him at all) walks in and then grabs his custom controller and runs out to meet his friends onstage. He made sure to leave the door unlocked for diana, should she join them, and also left her a quick note that read:

Diana,
Feel free to use anything in this room, but don't break anything. Most of the stuff here is rented to us for free by the company hosting the competition. There is also a TV that is showing the competition live ;). Left you some Mt dew and my sandwich in the fridge. If you don't eat it, I will! Lol. ill talk to you after the competition! Have fun!

She then decided to do the few and began to watch the competition..."I'm not in it till round 2" she mutters with a sly grin

All was going well during the competition. Round one was basically a warm up round. It was a COD mw3 default classes match 4v4. Me and my team were all friends. It was me, Logan, Weston, and chase. Halfway through, we knew we were going to win, so we began to pay less attention to the game and started chatting. "Who's diana?" Asked Logan. Chase began laughing and Weston explained to him that it was acetin's crush, and that he had talked to her after school today. They all, almost simultaneously, asked him about it. "Well, we started talking about the project, my emotions flared up a bit, she calmed m down, and now were pretty chill." I said. "You guys got any idea which team is next?" I asked. Chase put his controller down, giving the other team multiple points. "Well judging by the scores, well be going against the panthers, the dews, and probably the velociraptors after that. Not sure about anyone else, as it's too close to tell who's gonna win on these branches. But there is a team on the opposite end called the trigger buttons and they are completely causing havoc against the gorillas" he said, searching up the live scores on his phone. He picked up the controller again and made up his points immediately. "Who comes up with these name? They are so lame! Glad we got a cool name. The rektumifyers is the greatest name! We even got some cool t-shirts from it!" Said Logan, admiring the T-shirt he and his team had made together. He and his team were actually pretty good, and the for the first few rounds, they all ended with aproximatley a 4.8 k/d ratio. But right around round 4, the noobs had all been eliminated and things were egetting serious. Throughout the entire competition, acetin continued to think about what Diana was doing, and he was still able to perform quite well. If anything, diana helped him do better than usual. The majority of teams were all male, with one or two females here and there. The rektumifyers made it all the way to the quarter finals, and at this point, the host allowed a break to all teams. As the rektumifyers walked back to their room, having fun and jumping around, they noticed that the trigger buttons team was doing marginally better than they were. So they walked back to their room and decided to do a little training before the semi-finals came.

As you left the room I quickly flipped out my phone and texted my gaming girls. We where ready...I quickly placed in my fake blue streaks of hair and my brown fake contacts....o then slipped two fingerless gloves onto my hands and flipped my pink boots that I currently wore inside out so that they where black instead. Now looking completely different I entered the gaming floor...each round was much too easy as I dominated the competition with my vast knowledge of usually unknown combos. After my currently last Round I ran back into the room and managed to change myself back to the way I was prior before you left and carefully hid everything and everything that might've been evidence to my other life...then you walked in as I had just sat down and finished my dew

As I walked in, I saw diana and said "glad you could make it! Enjoying your stay? Enjoying the competition? We are wrecking it out there! Those guys are gonna get..." the entire team shout out "REKTUMIFIED" at the same time. I walk up to Diana and ask her if she wants to hang with us while we train, and maybe even play a couple games with us. The final round would be a random game, that not even the host knew. It could be anything from Mortal Kombat to COD BO:3, heck, it could even be Minecraft for all we knew! The team all walked by and said hi to Diana only to sit down on the couch and start up some street fighter, as that was their weak point at the moment. They always left an open controller, and mostly talked about their awesome t-shirts, as well as also discussing their speeches for after they won. "Hey Diana, you wanna play a round?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Uh sure " she grabbed the cotroler and began to play ....within 10 minuets shed somehow managed to completely own them all from what looked like in your point of view...button mashing

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus