Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"That was uncalled for, Weston. Say something like that again and I'll hack your refrigerator." Said acetin, giving a chuckle at the end of it. "Sorry, that's just what it seems like to me." Said Weston. Acetin cut in and said "I'm alright with it, so it doesn't matter, olroight, m8?" He said that last part trying to imitate bear grylls as well as he could, and he did pretty well. "Did I mention I can't do some pretty good imitations of a few select characters?" He says, then does a spot on Mario "WA-HOO!"
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"......wow...just wow"

Most of the team laughs at Diana's reaction. "I'm great at this whole small talk thing, huh? So, what kind of games do you play on your channel?" He asks.

" street fighter, mortal kombat,cod"

"we play basically everything on our channel. We ask what they wanna see next, and they tell us, so we deliver. Were actually going to be doing a giveaway for our 15K milestone. Would you like to be a part of that? It would be really cool to have a guest to read out the names, or sing, or something like that... we don't have everything planned out." Acetin said. Logan jumped in and said "wait, acetin, why don't you and diana do a duet together? We've all heard you sing, and your pretty good at it!" The entire team was totally for that idea, and began to chant "duet! Duet! Duet!"

She growls menacingly

"alright, alright" they say, slightly scared at how menacing this girl can be. Acetin had stayed silent through this entire fiasco, and after the chanting stopped, he said "I guess that's not a bad idea... I never have done anything to special to show off my voice, aside from the occasional singing along to a game's music... would you like to maybe make a song together? I'm actually taking music theory class on top of jazz band and marching band, so I am pretty musically inclined."

"Eh why not "

The team began complaining. "We said it first!" They declared. "And I ended it!" Said acetin. "Now let's get editing these videos! We may have some pre edited for the next couple days, but we can't let our gaurd down for even a moment! Anything could happen." He said, having experienced a shortage before. He was unable to make videos for 3 days, and his channel suffered because of it. Acetin had started youtube alone, before dragging his friends into it with him and starting a community channel.

She laughs

"I just love being the most experienced here! It's like I have my own little team I'm managing." He laughs as he says this. "Are we gonna record anything new tonight?" Asks chase. Acetin suddenly breaks into song, singing surprisingly well. "Toniii-ii-ii-i-iiight. We are yuu-uuu--uung. So we set the world on fiy-yuh. We can grow brightuh, than the suu-uu-uu-un." He sings. "I tend to do that whenever I hear any lyrics... lel" he laughs as he actually says lel out loud.

"Im walkin on sunshine woah ooh oh and it's gonna feel good hey!"

Acetin laughs at the randomness of it all. "That's some pretty great (and random) singing! You want an original song to sing during the giveaway? Because, as I mentioned before, I am taking music theory class." He said

"Sure why not "

"so, me and my buds are gonna record some cod tonight? You wanna join in?" Said acetin.

"Sure"

"great! But for now, I'm gonna have to go and help out my team with some of their vidjuhs. Talk to you soon!" He said before he ended the call and went to one of his friend's house. They all met there, and acetin taught them a couple things about youtube. Once it was over, he said bye to his friends, got home, and called them all back. He added diana to the call soon afterwards and asked "you ready to record some COD?"

"Yep"

"alright! I'm gonna host it, because I have Zfinity internet (obviously the superior internet)." He chuckled a bit at this statement. "My gamer tag is PeacockMan, same as all other names online that I have." He laughed a bit, because it was true. All of his name's online were PeacockMan.

" you can find me under the trigger button queen-I mean toggle queen"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus