Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Acetin walks up to her. "Ready to go already?" He asks. "It's barely been an hour." He said.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Tired" she replied with a yawn

"alrighty" he says with a sigh. He walks over to his team and tells them he's gonna go hit the hay. He walks out with Diana and acetin walks her home. "This is the first time I've actually walked you home." He says. "Every other time, you kind of just disappear."

" yeah I'm a ninja like that "

Acetin chuckles at the idea of diana dressing up in a ninja costume and double back flipping off the roof of the MAG building. "Is that what you do when nobody is around?" He asks, chuckling at the ridiculousness of the statement. They began to approach Diana's house.

" YouTube channel"

"what?" He said, unsure of whether she was asking about his own, or if she was talking about her own.

"I have a channel "

"oh, that's pretty cool!" He said. "What's the name of it, maybe we could collaborate sometime." Excited that he was able to relate to this girl more andd more as time passed.

"Maybe one day"

They approach the door, and acetin says " welp, here's your house. I hope you had a good time there, even if it was a little out of your comfort zone. Also, thanks for supporting me in it. I really couldn't have done it without that confidence boost."

"Welcome"

Acetin thought it was strange that she wasn't being her talkative self, but he just assumed it was her drowsiness. He walked down a couple blocks to his own house, where his entire family greeted him and congratulated him, even throwing a miniature party for him. He stayed up until 4 am with his family, as tomorrow was Saturday, and went to bed afterwards. When he woke up, he got online and immediately subscribed to Diana's channel. He pm'ed her and asked her if she had a Skype. He waited excitedly for a reply, and started recording a couplee videos with his friends whilst he was waiting.

"Hi" was the simple reply

'How was yesterday?' he wrote back after finishing up a recording

"Fun"

'Just finished up recording with some of my buds, what are you up to?'

"Makeup tutorial "

'that'd be fun to collaborate on... lol' he said, trying to make a joke. 'what do you do on your channel?'

"Acapella covers , tutorials"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus