Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

'you sing?' asked acetin. He had always been told he was a good singer by his friends, but he never took it any further than his Skype calls.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Yes"

'you have a Skype? I'm in a call with my buds at the moment, and I could add you or just call you some if you would like.' he wasn't the fastest typer, and things were always easier to explain in words.

"Sure....trigger queen 239"

"hey guys, heads up. I'm adding diana to the call!" He said to his friends. He typed up her name and found her account. He added her as contact, and added her to the call.

"Hiiii"

"hey! What's up diana?" They all said. "She's actually got her own youtube channel guys! She sings on it, and it looks to be doing fairly well. No hate comments (that I can see at least) and only a .7% dislike to like percentage!" He said ecstatically.

"I've also started doing reaction videos and let's plays "

"let's plays, huh? What kind of things do you play on your channel? Our channel is all about gaming! Whether it's let's plays, reviews, the occasional parody music video, and news, we have it all! Although were not super big at the moment, that competition really helped boost our community a ton!" Said acetin.

"How many subs?"

" we don't really pay attention to the numbers, but it is really satisfying to watch them go up. We just passed a HUGE milestone of 15K subs!" Said Logan. Then chase asked "how's your channel doing?"

" oh just hit 100 k"

"alrighty then!" He said completely blown away. "you've grown quite large!" Said Logan. "So... how about that collab!" Said acetin jokingly.

" oh I don't know" she teases

Acetin chuckles, and adds, "we've actually also created our own solo channels, but we don't really focus on them much. Sometimes we will, and we refer to each other as those names sometimes in let's play videos. Im PeacockMan, Weston is Jimbobsherwood, Logan is azamar, and chase is... chase. He didn't want his channel and was fine with his real name being posted everywhere. But yeah! We have a fairly large community, and our followers are... rectums... maybe we should come up with something a little different." He said, nearly dying of laughter as he realized what he had been calling his subscribers for the past year.

" you don't say?" SHe laughs

"so what's up with you two suddenly being a thing? And why is it not public yet?" Asked Logan. "Logan! Keep up with the program!" Said acetin jokingly.

"Well...heh"

"she leads a different life in school, and I respect it. If everyone knew, then that reputation would be tarnished. Basically the only thing I'm sacrificing is hanging out with her during school. And we are not 'a thing's in the way you were implying." I said, trying to save her from embarasment. "Oh, I see, so she is ashamed to be with you in front of other people?" Asks Weston.

" boy say another darn word and I will tie you to a bull and you in a red shirt !"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus