Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"Well, as long as we don't start it in party mode, it should be good. You know what happens in party mode... lel" said acetin, remembering how many health kits there were.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"I'm....busy"

"alrighty, but we got to do this soon. It's brand new, just came out 2 days ago, and I'm sure it would be a huge hit!" He said.

"Sorry"( imma go to bed now night)

('night, same here after this post.) "No, it's fine, I understand. Sometimes you gotta do things and stuff." He said. He hung up and began recording some more with his friends.

Diana then began to read a history text book for tomarrows test

After a while, acetin goes to bed, ready for tomorrow (Monday). He wakes up the next morning and gets ready for the day by dawning his everyday clothes. Jeans and a tee-shirt. Same thing everyday with slight variants. He walked into school and hung out with his friends before it started. Everytime diana walked by, he died a little inside knowing he might never be able to talk to her at school. "What's the point in being 'secret' friends?" He asked his friends. "Why is she even bothering with ME specifically? A ton of people have had crushes on her and many will do. She could have nearly anyone, so why me?" He asked, slightly rhetorically.

She waves at you as she walks by

Acetin gives a little grin at this, knowing that most people will just think of it as more teasing, but acetin knew better. The rest of the day, he had the biggest smile on his face. During lunch, he hung out with his friends again, as usual, but today, they were talking just a few feet from diana and her group of friends.

She sends a quick smile over to him in turns back to her friends

Acetin was completely ecstatic all day. Diana was being more public about their 'friendship'. Acetin still had no idea what to call them. We're they boyfriend-girlfriend? He didn't think so. Once 5th hour came, acetin openly spoke with Diana, noticing that she had no friends in this class. 'Probably the one and only place she didn't. Lol' he thought to himself.

"...um can I tell you a secret ?" She asks shyly as she begins to sketch new project ideas

"yes. You can tell me anything! Who am I gonna tell? Chase? Heh, yeah right. So, what's up?" He said, laughing softly at his own joke.

She sighs "you know that crazy girl captain of that team you competed against?" She asks with a smirk

"yeah. She looked quite familiar. Didn't you think so?" He said. Not sure where this was going.

She points to herself and chuckles
"Suprise!"

Acetin stares at her for a moment, confused. "No." He said, trying to brush off the joke. He thought about it to himself 'no way this is real, it has to be a joke. How could I not notice her?'

"It's true....it takes a lot of makeup but it was worth it to cream your noob friends!" She chuckles

"I hope that attitude was an act to" he said, laughing. "And we tied!"

"Because of a bug" she points out as a matter of fact

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus