Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Would your character be able to survive a bee attack?

"Well, I'm not allergic, so really, I guess that would depend on just how big on an attack it was."

Would your character ever donate blood?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Cameron Jones (played by JayBird)

"I've donated plenty of damn blood. Most of it to a battlefield or the deck of a ship."

Would your character ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?

rolled 3d4 and got a natural 12. After the modifier of +9, got 21
Because why the hell not?

Elisse (played by TheLily)

"Hell yes I would. Share it even!"

Would you character ever trade away they're shiny Charizard?
Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

What's that? Some kind of collectable monster? Well I can't say I'm too interested in one of those. They sound mighty dangerous. Sure, you can have it :)

Would your character skip school (or work)?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

The Man in Gold (played by Witness)

I don't have a job, at least not by human standards. However, I've never taken a respite from my quest unless I was wounded or else otherwise temporarily unable to continue.

Would your character ever destroy something that was very important to them if it meant that someone else couldn't have it?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Taunter (played by Copper_Dragon)

Ahau, hau! Like what? I don't really have 'possessions', silly billy! Even if I do, I just shove it back into my mouth and swallow, and good luck digging around in my vast insides to find it again! Ahau hau hauuunt! >:D

Would your character ever willingly sacrifice someone if it would be for the betterment of others?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of +1, got 10

Claine Moderator

Okay ignore this roll, what on earth was I doing?

rolled 10d6 and got 21

Barame (played by Claine)

I'd like to say I would, but it's a hard thing to know for sure. Truth is, if the situation ever arose, I'd probably be too cowardly or selfish to do so.

Would your character ever eat a mouse?

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Cain Hastien (played by Rosewood)

"Well, I-" Cain is interrupted by having a sock shoved his his mouth, duct tape slapped over it and then getting tossed and locked into a closet by his player, since it unfortunately knew what would happen if that particular idiot was allowed to respond to... anything, really. Let's pretend he just said no and move on.

---

Would your character ever dye their hair an unusual color? (Pink, bright orange, rainbow, etc.)

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of -1, got 2

Miss Dunary (played by Copper_Dragon)

Roll(1d11)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

"Goodness gracious, no! How utterly ridiculous of you to even ask such a thing of me!"
And then she smacked Rosewood with her spoon.
Would your character ever steal from a dragon's hoard, or attempt to?
Witness

Oh. Ok then, I guess nobody will reply >.>

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of -1, got 0

Relyn Varsyn (played by Witness)

Why would I want to enter a dragon's lair? I have no reason to enter such a place, nor would I know what to do with the treasure that a dragon guards. Furthermore, I have a wife to think about; I cannot let her be harmed due to an angered dragon. Tharyn's mercy, what a terrifying thought!

Would your character ever tell a lie if it would make someone else feel better?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of -1, got 4

Taunter (played by Copper_Dragon)

Witness wrote:
Oh. Ok then, I guess nobody will reply >.>

DnD's Dice Roll will save your LIFE some day!

Roll(1d11)+0:
10,+0
Total:10
Ahau, hau, maybe. Possibly. If I care about you enough and don't think it'll totally screw you up-- unless that's what I'm going for, of course. >B) No one ever said I was a 'nice guy'...
Would your character ever go in an adventure with the Mystery Inc. gang?
"We thinks they fight the demons so they are good... But the demons want us so we must not go!" Val then runs off, screaming something about demons coming, breaking a news paper seller's stall on the way to where ever he was headed, his player asking the next question.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would your character ever trust the word of a demon if it was all they had to go on to save their friends, family, and home?

rolled 1d12 and got 10
1-11 only useable numbers

Tenai Ambrane (played by Kyra45)

''.....What family?...I have no friends, and my home is gone...''

Would you character drive a tank into a pool of dead things?

rolled 1d20 and got 17
i have 17 characters...

I wouldn't know how to drive a tank, dead things though, I would hire someone to.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Would your character ever delve into the necromantic arts to defend others?

rolled 1d12 and got 7

Niraia (played by Kyra45)

''Perhaps, but can dragons really do that?''

Would you character ever kiss a zombie?

rolled 1d20 and got 12

Sumaire Arc (played anonymously)

What? No! Why would I do that? They'd eat my face, for starters.

Not to mention, they're not at all attractive.

Would your character show mercy to a fleeing enemy?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Relyn Varsyn (played by Witness)

I do not know; I have never had any enemies, nor have I ever been in combat before. However, there have been occasions while fishing in which a powerful fish will attempt to pull away on the line; usually, I allow the fish five seconds to get free, and then I begin to pull it out of the water. In that case, I suppose I could be considered to be showing mercy to a fleeing enemy.

Would your character adopt a new outfit or hairstyle that is very different from what they currently have in order to be socially accepted?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of -1, got 4

Jarvis (played by Rudito01)

I would never change outfits to fit in. why should i i really dont care what others think of how i look.

would your character ever cheat on their mate?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus