Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Carry (played by LavaCanyon)

"Totally. Don't exactly care for the series but I would be known as the person that got a game people have been waiting years for to release. The amount of fame I'd gain from that is not an opportunity I'd avoid"

"You want me to add a question to this? hmm..."
"Would they buy an orb that makes things inside it lighter but only just enough to notice it, not actually really useful. It's only 14.99$"

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Sakarixilii (played by brilziana)

Sakarixilii tips her head gently, thinking. "Perhaps I would," she says, "just once, to see if I could identify magical properties of some sort, and to examine the craftsmanship. I have very little use for useful things, after all."
She smiles gently, considering what question she should ask.
"Would you ever walk into a deep dark forest that people told you was dangerous and you had no reason to go into because you felt inexplicably drawn to it?"
She laughs gently, wondering if she is the only one who would.

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Lexi (played by Lucretire)

She grins slyly as she rubs her chin, a short laugh leaving her lips.

"Yeah, I would. Not 'cause I feel drawn or some bull like that, mind you." She shrugs her shoulders. "More of just goin' in for the hell of it, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

She then takes a moment to brush a bit of hair behind her left ear. She crosses her arms thoughtfully while she hunches over slightly, thinking of her next question.

"Now what do I wanna ask y'all....?" Her eyes light up with mischief before she straightens her posture, her arms still crossed. "Aight, I got a decent one, I think. Would ya ever go on a blind date or meetup your best friend set you up on, even if it means they might hook ya up with your worst enemy by accident?"

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Ketin Clarke (played anonymously)

Rather suddenly and to the dismay of some of the less patient participants, Kete decided that the question had been aimed at his-truly and subsequently decided to blurt out an answer.

"Well sure!" He looked surprised - or perhaps just very intense. He leaned forward in his chair and put his hands out as though he were holding a watermelon, the sort of gesture one uses when they're about to explain something important in great detail.

"It'd be great! We'd be there all like 'oh whuut' 'cause we didn't expect to see each other, then she'd bee all angry, and I'd get out my laser sword and volcanoes would explode and stuff as the ground fell away and we engaged in a perilous duel to the death balanced on the one remaining strand of land, and she'd say sommin' like 'Kete I am your father' and I'd be all 'nooooooo~!' and jump into the volcano, but then the divine power of the Trans-Galactian Goddess of Spacetime would at long last answer my life of pilgrimage and summon big...big lava birds and I'd ride out of there like Mordor but then she'd call in some backup jets or sommin', an' we'd go on like this dogfight but with birds and jets instead of dogs..."

All the while the redhead gesticulated with much more energy than he should have, half-acting out some of the preposterous notions he was going on about. The story continued for much, much longer than it should have.

"And then I'd fly into a black hole.....whole universe, but then.....everybody's got like these weird hats.....genocide on a global scale!.....save the day.....no genocide after all.....ducks.....Woody Guthrie with a samurai sword...explosive ducks!!.....The Seven Relics of Ultimate Wisdom.....a relly big rock....a whoooole fleet of big.....and they're manning the cannons and singing....But then everything explodes!......BAck to the beginning of time...some kinda like, temporal, distortion thingy.....momentum....huge expansion.....KABOOM!!....People with real squinty-like eyes.....the ancient sages of.....kingdom of the goblins....freakin' BATMAN!....back in time again....ALIENS....tears a big hole in....dinosaurs...God King xerces...more explosions!....everything is all like weird......whole kingdom of dinosaurs....time machine......god complex.....back to....and that's how the Universe is created."

By the time he had finished, a number of other characters had grown sick of it and left. Kete seemed blissfully unaware of this. He was slightly out of breath now from the exertion of so much flailing about with run-on sentences, but that didn't stop him from smiling stupidly.

At last he leaned back in his seat, reclined with hands behind his head...and someone would have to remind him that he was supposed to ask another question. To this point he seemed slightly surprised - not over the fact but rather how he had forgotten it - and leaned forward again. All at once he seemed to have tasted something bitter, and dubiously rubbed at his chin, pouting thoughtfully.

"Oh. Okay, well, uh...."

It took longer than most would have liked.

Then, with a snap of the fingers, he perked up again.
"Okay world, how about this: If you could read minds, and like, see through other peoples' eyes and stuff-"

Again a sudden change of expression, and he looked now as though he had just stubbed his toe. He added, sputteringly "I mean, n-not that it's possible, totally hypotheological..." Thereafter perking back up, "What would you use the ability for?"

Kete waited a moment, bit his lip, looked about with a mild concern and said in a small voice "Uh, i...is that the right kinda' question, or...?"
As Wonder sat there, trying to listen to Ketin's long-winded answer, he remained bewildered with his eyes widened, unblinking. He understood nothing. All he heard was gibberish. As soon as the question was given to him, he snapped out of gaze of confusion. "O-Oh, right! The question..!" He stuttered. "Ummmm... I would use it just for fun. You know, like learning their secrets, where they will or have hidden or messed with my stuff, finding others' stuff and playing around with them..."

He turned his head to search for his next contender. "Excuse me," Wonder began. "what was the most impacting thing to you on your travels?"

rolled 1d8 and got 7
If 8, roll again.

Lexi (played by Lucretire)

Everyone in Lexi's group glances at her for an answer to the young boy's question. They casually step to the side, giving the room a full view of the frowning brawler.

"No. Really?" She places a hand on her hip and releases a short breath in exasperation, as she didn't expect to answer again so soon. She taps her foot impatiently as she searches for a decent answer.

"...Would I ever tell you what the most impactful thing was in my travels, right?" she indirectly corrects the teen coyly, giving him a smile dripping with joking mirth. "M'yes, I would."

She pauses briefly, taking a moment to brush a stray hair behind her ear habitually. "The most impactful thing for me would be... Being forced t' take my sister with me on this roller ride of eternal madness."

Sliding her hands into the pockets under her overskirt, she hunches a litte bit, as if she was pouting. She grinds the toe of her boot into the dirt as she continues, "She can't even lookit me now without some... disdain towards me. Irony is, it ain't my fault we're like this now... But there's no one else t' blame anymore, now is there?"

She gives a breathy sigh before taking a side glance at the next person that catches her eye. Pointing at them, she straightens herself to a proud posture as she exclaims, "You! Yeah, you. Would ya ever date or be friends the opposite of who you'd usually prefer, if that person turned out to be someone amazing?"

rolled 1d4 and got 2

Arceus Draco (played by PlayerArc)

"I'm not into dating, due to the whole 'dumped for being a dragon' thing, but I can't decide on being friends with someone like that." His dragon tail moves slightly as he thinks. "Would your charater try to befriend one/more than one of your charater's species's gods, just to be friends with them?"
"...What?" Matt would ask in confusion. Natalie would respond to his aid, sighing "He means to ask that if we want to be friends with Catgod, just for the sake of it." "Yeah, I know that, but..." he responded. Soon after, Lance blurted out with a second thought. "Alright, listen. We know that there are multiple religions, each with separate gods, and 'ours' is no different." Lance began. "But let me tell you something... I DESPISE the thought of ever becoming friends with a psychopathic god of cats!" " I don't know... She seems nice, despite the fact she removed the limbs of all of her children out of sheer spite," Anna interrupted. Lance fired back,"She tried to kill us, damn it!" The gunner and the ranger bickered in the background while the remaining 2 party member thought about their answers. "Well, we did send her to space after beating her up... So, I guess it's too late for that now," Matt would reply. Natalie responded, "I kinda agree with Lance on the whole 'celestial-being-tried-to-kill-us' thing, but I don't mind being friends with Catgod. Besides, she's a cat, too!" Natalie followed with her typical cutesy tone of hers.

Later on, after looking around, Matt would walk up to them, the others behind him. He began to ask, "Hey, which do you prefer to eat cooked? A worm or a dragon?" "Matt, that is literally the dumbest thing I've heard come from your mouth," Anna remarked. "What? A question's a question!" Matt retorted. Natalie would whisper to Anna, "Anna, believe me when I say that I've heard dumber things from him..."

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Archives of Animus (played by Draken901)

(using Aetherian on profile)

"...What in the nine is a Worm? Do you mean Wyrm? I'd rather eat a Wyrm if I had to resort to Draconic Cannibalism. Which I hope to the Iter Stone that won't happen."

Would you ever...
Leave your friends, family, and most of your belongings to pursue an ancient Legend or Folklore passed down from your family which could lead to finding out your ultimate destiny, truth about something lost and forgotten, gain mystic and ultimate powers, gain a lifetime's worth of a fortune, or aquire an ancient relic which could transcend time and space itself? Where you would have to go through multiple trap and monster filled temples and ruins trying to get to it, and then might even die once you get to it?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Oersted (played anonymously)

"..."

The blond knight remained silent for a moment. Something such as this reminded him of something. Something not pleasant or even pleasing. He wanted to answer and he also refused not to say a word. Opening his eyes, a small sigh escaped his lips.

"If it is life risking, then so be it. I will find the Great Hash and travel along side Straybow on this quest."

Giving a rather annoyed sneer, considering he disliked being asked questions, Oersted picked up a rolled up scroll and would read off from it.

"What would you do if you gained strange powers? Powers where you were different reincarnations of beings in certain times? Would you slain the ones after you? Or would you bring peace upon the ones who look up to you?"

rolled 4d6 and got 11

Nielle (played by Lucretire)

A soft amused purr tickles his throat as he takes in each word. The question itself reminds him of his mistress and her lovers, for many reasons. His tail twitching lazily while laid along his side, he answers.

"Well, I would try to bring peace to others! But... That's only if my mistress desires this of me." He nods to himself as if that's the answer he wanted. "I don't know who would be after a mere familiar, though."

He smiles for a moment, then tilts his head quizzically, assuming it was over until a voice nearby reminded him that he needs to ask a question as well.

Perking up slightly, he speaks again. "I do? Hm..." Tapping his leather-clad foot against the floor in thought, he muses, then nods again. "Okay. What if you were on a mission, right? You have to save a ton of people from your lover's village, including their family... But a really bad villain tells you to forsake that mission and let them all die if you want to save your lover that he has captive right now. Would you save them and let everyone else die, including their family? Or would you save the others, despite losing your lover?"

He frowns a bit, his nose twitched and pressed upwards as he seems unsure if his question is properly spoken. "If that made no sense, just let me know. I'm... Not really good at asking questions."

rolled 1d4 and got 4

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

Shocked, Lissa's eyes rapidly blink. "Wait, really?!" She would shriek a little. She wasn't sure how to respond to it. Even though the event was merely hypothetical, Lissa felt overbearingly guilty with either choice. On one hand, Lissa would be reunited with her husband, Henry, but the innocent villagers would suffer the pain of death. On the other hand, the village would be saved, but she her fragile heart would shatter with the loss of Henry. "So this is how Robin and Chrom feel like in situations like these," she thought in midst of the situation at hand. She would then anxiously inquire, "I-Isn't there a way to save both? Is there?!" Her eyes would dart from side to side; her hand placed near her mouth, biting her nails; her forehead slightly drenched in sweat. In her panic attack, she slowly began to answer. "Umm... I choose..." As soon as she stopped there, Lissa would dash away. She couldn't bear the decision of choosing 2 innocent beings whether to live or die. Well, partially innocent...

After that nerve-wracking chain of events, Lissa tried to pace around to calm her down. It seemed to be working, as her breathing decreased in speed, along with her pace. She was back to her usual bubbly self. Strolling across the area, Lissa would come across someone. "Hey there!" She chirpily greeted herself. Trying to create a question, she placed her knuckles under her chin. "Ah!" she finally responded after a few seconds of silence. "Have you ever met someone who was a complete stranger, but it turned out to be some family member or someone you know from the future?"

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Thaumic (played by Draken901)

"......" Thaumic stares off into the distance, thinking, the crystal caps on his staff glowing vibrantly. "Being a rather high ranked Thaumaturge... has it's moments. One time... on my travels... I met my sister... but the thing is... my sister was long passed... and this "sister" is a Thaumaturge like me..."

Would your character ever...
Travel to an alternate dimension to destroy an evil which could end all universes, BUT, they wouldn't be able to go back to their original Realm and be forgotten?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Oersted (played anonymously)

"Been in that hell. I caused more hells and fiascos. Let's... not talk about this..." The knight stated. "It brings me back some painful and horrible memories."

Giving a rather long sigh, he ran a hand through his hair.

"Would you ever fight your best friend? If they grew jealous of you?"

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Drake of Sundermill (played by Draken901)

"Well, if it's just jealousy, i'd let them be. If they want my title as a Knight of Sundermill they must be pretty poor in life, as Sundermill is a pretty secluded village anyways. But, if they ever got so jealous as they'd try to murder me..." He unsheathes his broadsword. "I do believe we know where that would go."

Would your character ever... sell a artifact passed down to generation to generation that was highly prized by their family if they happened to inherit it? It would probably be worth quite some gold, maybe a small fortune.

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia's eyes go wide at the mere thought of selling something so rare and powerful such as her family catalyst. "I-I refuse outright to do such a thing!" She blurts out without thinking. Her hands shake while holding her naginata and her eyes narrow in deep anger as she continues. "Just the mere thought of it, I-I...!"

She pauses for a moment as she comes to the realization that she had broken her own character for a split second. Taking a small breath, she composes herself and speaks in a quieter tone, blushing in shame as her eyes go soft and round again. "...I-I... Our family heirloom is really, really valuable... N-not just for us, but for our planet as well... I... I could never, never sell it. B-besides... It's illegal to do so without a permit inside my home world, and forbidden outright outside the stratosphere..."

She kneads her lower lip nervously as she looks around, then points to the next person. "Excuse me. Uh... Excuse me." Smiling softly as she gains the next person's attention, she clasps her hands behind her back, the naginata balanced between her laced fingers as she asks her question with a child-like curiosity.

"Uhm... If you had the chance to become famous in what you do by... I guess k-killing one person... W-would you do it? Or uh... would you take the much h-harder route and t-try the hard way while sparing their life?" She frowns to herself as if she wasn't satisfied with the question she was asking, yet gives a rather cute and coquettish eye to the next person, waiting for their reply.

rolled 1d4 and got 1

(welp, accidentally replied to myself. -.-)

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Exodias (played by Draken901)

The green dragon thinks, while stroking his chin, while leaning on his smithing hammer like a cane. "Only if the person was already sentenced to death. I don't get a lot of business, but when I do it pays well. Making weapons and armor out of my own shed scales, corundum, hardened steel, hydra bone, gems, and many other things is a decent craft, and right now I am content with the business I have right now."

Would your character ever...
Undergo 10 years of Insanity to get riches, power, or more wisdom? I'm not talking about thinking of killing people and speaking to their self Insanity, i'm talking about Insanity you get when you perceive 10 or more dimensions at once. Stuff you won't be able to forget any time soon.
Arceus Draco (played by PlayerArc)

He thinks for a while, while rubbing his muzzle, then stops. "Uh, NO, I wouldn't do that, EVER! It kinda sounds like a potential nightmare fuel situation, and I rather earn the stuff a different way, without the risk of having severe nightmares. Yeah, I'm a dragon but some nightmares can be even too scary for a dragon." He thinks again, briefly. "Would your charater allow a documentary/biography film to made about them, if it means not getting to choose what's in the finished film?"
Brad Armstrong (played by WonderGamer101)

Brad would keep doing the hundred-yard state he's known for, staring down at some Joy. Unsure whether he should take it or not in public, he raised his head just when someone asked him a question. "A documentary... About me?" He didn't want others to see what his life was like: being abused by his father, having a sister that committed suicide due to the abuse and rape from her father, being a failure to his adopted children...twice. But soon after hearing, that some parts of the biography/documentary will be cut out, he'd made up his mind. "I'm going to say 'no' to that."

After answering, Brab kept looking down upon the drug in his hand. He then remembered Buddy. Raising his head again, he looked around, searching for...something. Or rather, someone. He turned his head to the nearest character. Being from post-apocalyptic Olathe, he wasn't sure whether to trust anyone whenever a female was involved. Where he came from, the moment a girl was mentioned was a moment of chaos and hysteria, men killing each other just for one gaze at her. He refrained from using and gender terminology. "I'm looking for someone," Brad began. "Short ponytail, black hair, may be wearing a poncho like mine, bandages aroun their head. Have you seen anyone like that at all?"

rolled 1d8 and got 1

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus