Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Sanne Moderator

Mine definitely has to be a latte macchiato. I got a milk foamer for Christmas and it makes hot milk with a really, nice, thick layer of foam that is so thick, a spoon can rest on it and not fall through! Tastes awesome with some Irish Cream or Amaretto (the non alcoholic kinds)!

This is my own homemade latte:

dvqc5h.jpg

I know a latte macchiato should have more milk than coffee, but I prefer it with a bit more coffee. :3
Yuka

Tooough choice. Mocha, Cappucino or a Starbucks Hazlenut Hot Chocolate.
SeraphicStar

ESPRESSO-IN-A-MUG.

I am a rough 'n' tough man.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I don't drink enough caffeinated drinks... Even this latte macchiato is decaf, considering it's past 6pm. <_<

*is a tender little girl...*
Orange juice or random sodas, usually diet Pepsi because that's the only kind my dad can drink.

If we're talking caffinated, well...I don't like the taste of coffee. If I do something, I go to Rutters, get half a cup of hot chocolate and half a cup of french vanilla. That's my coffee.

Or I get the chocolate banana smoothie from Starbucks.
senny wrote:
Starbucks Hazlenut Hot Chocolate.

I'd have to agree with that! Those things are just downright DELICIOUS

But it really depends on the weather/my mood. I have this desperate need for a plain old glass of ice cold milk from time to time and for that short time, that glass of milk is the best effing thing in the world.
Sanne wrote:
Mine definitely has to be a latte macchiato. I got a milk foamer for Christmas and it makes hot milk with a really, nice, thick layer of foam that is so thick, a spoon can rest on it and not fall through! Tastes awesome with some Irish Cream or Amaretto (the non alcoholic kinds)!

This is my own homemade latte:

dvqc5h.jpg

I know a latte macchiato should have more milk than coffee, but I prefer it with a bit more coffee. :3

That looks so freaking delicious. @.@
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Orange juice for me.

And chocolate in most forms is a weakness of mine too.
Dragonfire Moderator

Hot cocoa, coffee drinks of all sorts (white chocolate mochas are awesome, as are caramel macchiatos and peppermint mochas; I make 'em myself, too), homemade iced tea, smoothies...

...Yeah, I don't exactly have one 'favourite', hehe.
Orangina. :D

But I do love orange juice and apple juice.

Caffienated? I do really like cafe mocha's. Or London Fogs, or Chai lattes. Or black tea in general.
OBJECTION!! THE PROSECUTION COUNTERS WITH:
2.jpg
Bonebag wrote:
OBJECTION!! THE PROSECUTION COUNTERS WITH:
2.jpg

GUILTY! Of being incredibly delicious-looking. What is that? I'm asking for one next time I go to Starbucks.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'd like to know what that is too...
It's a custom-made seven layer frappuchino. Yes, I know I spelled that wrong, but it's a seven-layer... thatword. It's from This Is Why You're Fat. I haven't ordered anything at starbucks in my life, but I saw that and it just clicked.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Is that even drinkable? It looks like something dangerous to people with a weak heart. Extra double sugary layers and extra double caffeinated layers... Jesus.

Also, we only have a handful of Starbucks spread throughout the country here. It makes me sadface, I had a vanilla latte from Starbucks in April last year after I went to the Fantasy Fair. I gasmed a little in the train on the way home, it was so delicious omg. I WANT MOAR STARBUCKS HERE DARNIT.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sanne wrote:
Is that even drinkable? It looks like something dangerous to people with a weak heart.

The drink might be dangerous but what a way to go ;)
Kim Site Admin

Bonebag wrote:
It's from This Is Why You're Fat. I haven't ordered anything at starbucks in my life, but I saw that and it just clicked.

Is that... A cake made out of grilled cheese on their front page? *blank stare*

Personally, I like fruit smoothies. I make them with all manner of things. Blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, peach, boysenberry... Mmn. With some pure cranberry juice for kick and a bit of honey, they are fantastic. I drink them by the bucketful. In the summer I go to farms to pick as much perfectly ripe fruit as I can get my hands on, then freeze it so I will have the materials all year round.
Kim wrote:
Bonebag wrote:
It's from This Is Why You're Fat. I haven't ordered anything at starbucks in my life, but I saw that and it just clicked.

Is that... A cake made out of grilled cheese on their front page? *blank stare*

Personally, I like fruit smoothies. I make them with all manner of things. Blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, peach, boysenberry... Mmn. With some pure cranberry juice for kick and a bit of honey, they are fantastic. I drink them by the bucketful. In the summer I go to farms to pick as much perfectly ripe fruit as I can get my hands on, then freeze it so I will have the materials all year round.
Kim, that is the greatest food site on the planet. Somebody made a mug purely out of woven bacon. And then filled it with cheese.
Kim Site Admin

Andryn wrote:
Kim, that is the greatest food site on the planet. Somebody made a mug purely out of woven bacon. And then filled it with cheese.

WHAT

WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE?
THE MUG CHOOSES YOU. YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE MUG.

Edit:This is the mug.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus