Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

TheLily

There, I popped off 50. I'll try for do another 50 tonight if I'm up for it. It's not hard to find characters worthy of kudos, the issue is what to say. I could literally say one nice thing about everyone, but I'm having trouble making it really work for me. I've had to cancel a few because I'm just not feeling what I'm about to type.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Looks like we made it to 2000! What do we get for making it by the end of the DAY? :D
Witness

2,000 kudos: Mission accomplished! emot-toot.gif
Loki Topic Starter

YAY! Made our goal!! :D :D :D *throws confetti everywhere!*
YAY! *flings confetti everywhere*
Sanne Moderator

I challenge 2500 by the end of the week. For uhm... Kim's Poodle's release!
Loki Topic Starter

FOR THE POODLE! We got this guys! :D
challenge accepted! or something like that.
TheLily

That only took... three hours. It only took me five seven hours.

I kudos'd for seven hours. I looked through over 200 pages of characters. The rest of you are on your own for Sanne's challenge.
Kim Site Admin

Great Tap Dancing Scott, I cannot believe you Lily! You're amazing!!!

The total for Day 1 is 2179 kudos. Goodness gracious. I'm definitely going to have to whip up something special this weekend. XD

You guys blow me away.
TheLily

I can kinda imagine how hard I'd have gone if we were further than 2000 when we started this. XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I think you made a lot of people smile yesterday, good job, The :)
TheLily

I certainly made myself smile - I've had a bunch of thank-you PMs. It wasn't what I was going for, but it feels niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Kim Site Admin

Phew, am I going to have my work cut out for me this weekend... We're at 2335 kudos today! You guys are rock stars of positivity.
TheLily

I think we might be able to get this done tonight XD Or atleast before I go to bed. I think. Maybe. We'll see!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You are all doing a fantastic job giving out kudos. 2400 is impressive. Most impressive. So I thought I shouod guve everyone an update.

And really, can you blame me for wanting to keep Kim's poodle around for a bit longer? ;)
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

We shaved a Death Star into the Poodle's fur. Just thought I'd complement Darth's post with a lil' summat of my own.
TheLily

::smacks Darth like a toddler would:: BAD DARTH! BAD! I say we get another week because some people will be getting teeth removed and won't be able to go on sprees as of tomorrow. Someone either has to take my place in the crazy obsessiveness or we get another, slightly longer deadline for Darth's.

::smacks him again for good measure:: BAD EVIL LORD!
Loki Topic Starter

You can't just arbitrarily raise the number to 3,000! You're giving us back Kim's Poodle at 2500! You already said so! D:
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

Loki wrote:
You can't just arbitrarily raise the number to 3,000! You're giving us back Kim's Poodle at 2500! You already said so! D:

Don't look at me, you're the one who put faith in a pair of Sith Lords. <.<

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus