Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

I think I already kudo'd my friends...

... not much on my end though. T_T
... Let's do this.
Kim Site Admin

1,589! I bet you get to 1600 before I go to bed tonight. :D
Kudos, onwards!
XD i fail, ive already kudo'ed all my friends....
I have my list ready. But I am terrible at this xD

TYPING POWERS ACTIVATE.
Kim Site Admin

I predicted you'd be over 1600 before I went to sleep. Well, I'm off to sleep, and you're at 1,622 :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I was a bit too tired to come up with many last night but I'm awake now and should be able to write a few more :D
Jetticus

Do what I've been doing, find people on this site and love their characters! Show them love what you like, hate, and would make a chocolate bar out of! It's awesome!
Must... write MOAR. Hit 2000!
Minerva

I'll try to squeeze in a few more today. Someone throw me links to some characters you think I'll be able to write something good about. My head's about to explode in the mcdonalds playplace, there's like ten kids SCREAMING. Sounds like a torture chamber instead of a playground.
Loki Topic Starter

Yay! We're doing great guys! Let's keep going! Hit 2k! :)
Kim Site Admin

1674!

Methinks it is time you recruit people to help you write Kudos. This is a team effort! Make sure your friends haven't missed this thread! :D
TheLily

I wrote a few more. I'm trying, but I'm super lazy and reading profiles is so hard when I see the internet jst waiting for me. I think I did like 7 more XD
welp ive given out a few, maybe more later :)
I've been a bad cube and not pulling my fair share. I'll get cracking on Sunday though!
I got a few in today, I plan do to more soon! I'm onto doing a bunch for characters now~!
LoL~ I find that kind of silly. I wouldn't want kudos if the person hadn't RPed with that character as they would not know their true potential. My profiles are pretty bland, lol, and a lot of details are left out so I can fill them in based on specific plot lines. o 3o

( ^ how is that complaining? -strangles jetticus- )
Loki Topic Starter

I've given kudos to characters I thought looked neat or ideas that I liked. I've made a couple of new friends that way already Ishu :p Sometimes I'll even give Kudos if I think the profile is just set up nicely. Why should there be a limit on giving compliments? XD
Minerva

I agree. I mean, anyone can just throw together a front page with name, age, gender, appearance--but not everybody maximizes on the site's potential, makes multiple pages, organizes, and shows a deeper potential for the character.

I'm NOT targeting anyone particular when I say, I often find a lot of "short blurb" characters to be a demonstration of the amount of thought and effort put into a character to begin with. An in depth profile promises a great amount of thought and devotion, rather than me playing with someone who feels kinda like an NPC in an MMO.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus