Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Morlia Artiran (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I taught several other knights, and only about 6 of my trainees hated me deeply. But surely they wouldn't hate me this bad!'' He snarled, the wind blowing harshly.

Turrents blasted the fire with her water, drenching it and hopefully putting it out.
The fire was quickly squelched out, helped as Hassan poured sand over the remaining burning bits. "Now, what's under the glass...?" he murmured carefully stepping forward to get a look at what the fire had revealed.

Murat held his ground. "Six other students that hated you? Are you listening to yourself, Morlia? I never hated you; we might have had disagreements in the past, but I would never do anything to desecrate your grave."

As the smoke cleared, an odd mural could be seen, though missing some peices it seemed. Each pattern was painted in the best paints from back when it had been painted. Only it was on glass, and was now covered by thinner layer that made it shinier. The pieces were thick, and those that were missing appeared to have been cut free. Lines indicated that the rest of the intact pieces had been cut, but not removed. The sand knight symbol was burned into the corner of the sand where the mural ended.

Mori growls. ''I was fine being dead until someone turned me into a ghost and destroyed my mural you painted!''

(link is what the mural looks like with missing pieces. XD)
Hassan looked down at the ruined mural and scowled. "There's no way we can fix this. I don't even know what it's supposed to be." He glanced at Turrents. "Any suggestions?"

Murat flinched. "The mural I painted? That wasn't supposed to be on your grave! It was supposed to go on the side of the temple. You want me to re-paint that? That took me six months to do!"

''It looks like the mural remains on that temple..'' Turrents replied, thinking.

''Then why is it on my grave?!'' Mori snarled, but tired out so badly he passed out on top of Murat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus